Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Remember the Colichemarde (Outer Planets Alliance)

So no, he hadn’t received the text invitation to follow after the charismatic rebel rouser. The cogs in her broken mind were turning even before he validated. The lack of response was pretty telling.

Still, it was pretty shocking that she had received the message - she’d never met the fellow before.

There was nothing more motivating to her than curiosity.

And boy, was hers piqued.

Especially since there seemed to be select individuals navigating purposefully through the crowd, and converging at a single point of entry. It looked like a ragtag crew, and she stood on her tippy-toes to make sure she was taking in the scene properly.

Dropping back to her soles, she shifted her weight from foot to foot. “Not sure what’s going on, but I’m keen to find out.” She gave a definitive nod. As much as she and Djorn had agreed to be friends, there were larger things at play here.

She offered a reassuring grin “I’m fine - I just got a cryptic invitation that I’m keen on accepting. Seems like you didn’t. Here, I’ll go follow the white rabbit and you—stay here? I hope these crowds don’t turn violent.

That cool?”

Without too much time for them to negotiate on a plan, someone bumped into her and she staggered to keep upright. Frank hooted indignantly.

“Ok, cool. I’m gonna do this. If something goes nuts, call me.” He had her digits. With a mock salute to her blond friend, she turned on her heel and wove her way in the direction the fellow had suggested. Frank awkwardly followed suit.

Cole Merrill / Eldin Daine Eldin Daine / Kida Tillian / Elias Warian / Djorn Bline Djorn Bline / The Fool The Fool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom