Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Remember How I Had Covid?

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Turns out that messed with my sinuses a lot. Mostly with my ears and my sense of balance. Been getting noticeably waaay more dizzy these past weeks (I've been getting dizzy since Middle school, but never like this) and it's been messing with my sleep schedule and my desire to function as a person. And driving. Yea turns out driving makes me even dizzier and I pass out so can't drive anymore. On the bright side my current doctor is by far the best I've ever had and has been listening to my problems and helping me fix them where my other doctors were content with "Eh you're fine lets talk about something else" so hopefully I'll be fixing the dizziness soon (Might not be ear crystals. Same symptoms, but pressure in my ears makes the doc think it's something else.)

What that mean?

My posting spotty as hell. If that wasn't obvious. I like writing. I also like being able to see the screen when I'm typing rather than a blur as my eyes don't wanna focus. I'm still gonna be writing, just, probably gonna be waaaay slower. If I haven't responded to you in a while though, I probably won't until I get this all fixed up so feel free to DM me if ya don't wanna wait and we can hash out something OOC to at least put the story in a good place for us both to step away without the limbo effect of "WHAT DO I DO I'M NOT SURE IF I WAS EATEN BY A DRAGON" or w/e.

tumblr_inline_oxqfcq2oXV1tvvsht_500.gif

Oki I go back to writing a couple posts before a nap tho. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom