Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remaking this character

Since I attempted to make a Witch clan like the canon Nightsisters and failed, Mara's been my only inactive character and I want a few threads to get her back in the business. Character development type thing, though I wouldn't say no to a few parties.

[member="Mara Sedaya"] Well Gray here as well as my new character [member="Tyr'Vult"] are at your disposal if you would like to thread with either of them. Just let me know if you have any interest and I'll do what I can.

Okay Thor [member="Gray Raxis"], do you have any ideas? (Currently not at my most imaginative, but some sort of Force-or-witch-magic-based could be fun. Let me know.)

[member="Mara Sedaya"]

Uh its the huntsman thank you very much. They are different characters, very different charcters.....kind of.......maybe............ >.>

Well as far as story ideas go, it depends a bit on who you interact with. Gray is by far more established while Tyr is new so still fleshing him out. Gray can delve into some fun force related events for her. Tyr can get her into some hunting type situations and can introduce her to a different way of looking at things due to his people's culture and circumstance. Tyr can also craft her stuff, so there is that.

Let me know what you might be interested in and I can work from there.

[member="Gray Raxis"] But Thor's better. :cool:

Both would be fun, but a hunting situation with Mara could actually be pretty interesting and if [member="Tyr'Vult"] is kind of new it would be a good chance for both characters to develop (and raise their post counts (; ).

[member="Mara Sedaya"]

Sounds good to me. Send a pm to Tyr if you wouldn't mind and we can get something figured out. I am currently a little busy, but I can handle it later if you would rather I start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom