Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable recovery for a reasonable price...

R4N-JR

Reliable recovery for a reasonable price
Reliable recovery for a reasonable price...

That is what Ranger was all about. Credits. This was the prime directive, to earn credits.This new girl, Spencer, is the highest bounty posted to date, and his study on the girl showed that it would be super economical for him to capture her. Plus the senator said she was bad, caused the deaths of people. That meant he would be doing good too. Ranger looked over the island resort on Mon Calamari. It was the scene of her first fall according to information, where she worked with the sith in betraying the republic for the first time.

Why she had returned, none could tell him. His information brokers were divided on theories, it didn't matter though. He pulled out his pistols and twirled them in his hands, an impressive maneuver he was told. The girl was there, she looked young according to his research on human appearances, younger then Mia whom he recently met. Both were pretty according to reports, he would have to be gentle. It was only proper.

He switched his twin blasters to stun and continued to stalk his target from a distance.

Spencer had just arrived on Mon Calamari, she had returned to make sure that the government held. The peace still remained on the planet and she wandered the streets of New Coral City. The streets bustled with life and she smiled as she looked at all the seafood in the carts. Frowning, she remembered why she didn’t eat when they had stayed on the planet. Pressing her lips together she did her best to fake a smile and grab whatever was anything not seafood. A few brown bags adorned her arm as she headed to the small apartment that she had rented while her stay on the planet.

Using the force she opened the door and started to place the groceries on the table. Sitting in one of the chairs she quickly sent a message to the Empress stating that everything was doing well and she would be reporting once again after tomorrow’s meeting. Removing the mask from her face she set it onto the table and let down her hair from the ponytail she had been wearing.

A shower sounded nice. The force once again shut the door, but she never locked it. Who in their right mind would attack the First Apprentice of the Empress? Probably a lot of people, but Spencer didn’t think about it. Her mind was on the shower.
Standing in her room she started to remove her cloak…

R4N-JR

Reliable recovery for a reasonable price
Ranger followed the woman to her rented bungalo. The woman entered and closed the door behind her. Ranger used this as an opportunity to make his way closer to her target. He could hear, as it was, with his audio receptors to the water running. She was distracted with organic process's then. Good this would be to his advantage. He set his recording units in his "eyes" to on. This would be a great advertisement for his business, a video of him taking down a Rogue Jedi and such a high profile one at that. Yes this bounty would bring him more. Moving to the door controls he pulled the panel out and examined the door controls. It was simple enough to rewire it and open the door. He moved into the bungalow in as stealthily as his servos would allow and readied his pistol set for stun. His scanners told her she was in a small room in the back.

Moving with muffled gyros he came to the door and with his mighty clawed foot broke it down pointing his blaster at... a naked woman. This wasn't right. His camera rapicly took pictures for later use, celebrity pictures of this nature were often valued. Suddenly he turned and adverted his gaze as best he could while still keeping her in vision enough to react to an attack. "Now little lady, I need you to get dressed. You're coming with me," his accent echoed with his voice. "I'll wait in the next room." The wisest move, perhaps not....

Spencer went rigid as she heard a voice behind her. Quickly she gathered her clothing and held them against her body as she turned quickly to see who had entered her bungalow. She didn’t understand, but this was probably in regards to the bounty on her head. Forgetting such a fine detail of her life was a mistake that she will probably regret later. It was odd though that the droid would let her get dressed and wait in the next room. Deciding to take advantage of this she gathered her things and put a fresh tunic and pants on. Slipping on her boots she poked her head out and watched the droid. It was an odd thing.

Finally once she’d gather everything she clipped her lightsaber to her belt and thought about her options. He was a droid so her mental attacks wouldn’t do much, so she’d have to focus on offensive force techniques. Tilting her head from side to side she figured it was the best until she could find a way to run. Grabbing her mask from the dresser she placed it onto her face and did a little stretch.

Stepping out into the living room of the bungalow, she waved her hand summoning the force to throw everything in the room including the droid aside as she planned to head to the doorway.

“Silly droid, I’m not going with anyone. I mean common you should have at least bought me dinner before seeing me naked.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom