Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2ut43tg.png

NAME: Reks Yarroq

FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Trandoshan.
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 2.0 m (6’5)
WEIGHT: 100 KG (220 lb).
EYES: Red
HAIR: N/A.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
-Healing factor: Besides having a strong body thanks to their scales Trandoshans can regrow part of their bodies when these are cut off
-Trandoshans are skillful warriors in hand to hand combat
-Has a nice aiming skills, although it’s not what it used to be
-Trandoshans have Hyper sensitive eyes that let them see the infrared range

-As stated above Trandoshans have Hyper sensitive eyes, a flash of light right in the eye could leave him blind for a couple of minutes
-Trandoshans don’t have a long lifespan and with 40 years Reks is considered as middle age and it shows, his reflexes aren’t what their use to be, nor he heal as fast as he used to.
-Trandoshans as many reptil like species have cold blood and he could barely move in a cold enviroment
-As every Trandoshan Reks has a code of honor that he would prefer die before breaking it

BIOGRAPHY
Early Life
As many force sensitives Reks was discover when he was young and taken away to be train as a Jedi, while his skills with the Force where pretty basic his skill with the lightsaber pike had no match, as a youngling he befriended a Togruta named Creev Saris, Creev was the opposite of Reks in every way, he was mor serene and calm while Reks was violent and impulsive, and still for some reason they were the best of friends.

When both ascended as padawan things change, the Order wasn’t happy on the attitude of Reks, he was even more reckless and violent than before, after all no matter how much you train someone the true nature will rise and Trandoshans are hunters by nature, trying to pleasing the Scorekeeper gaining Jagganath, this ended with Reks exiled from the order and that was the last time he saw his friend.

Life as a Bounty Hunter
Reks restarted his life as a Bounty hunter, a lifestyle that would make credits and keep his Jagganath points high in the eyes of the Scorekeeper, he bought a YT-2400 Light Freyer and an A295 Sniper rifle to work, he also carried his old Lightsaber Pike although didn’t use it as much, his hunts where from criminals, to political figures or just wookies to sell their furr, he used his Force sensing skills to hunt down his victims, that made him a good hunter that almost never failed his missions.

One day he was tasked to kill an important figure for the republic, it wasn’t a hard mission the problem was that the man in question had a group of Jedi as guardians, they felt his presence in seconds and had to fight against four jedis, it was a long battle Reks managed to kill two jedis before falling to his knees exhausted, it was the end… One of the Jedi rise his lightsaber to give the final blow when the other stop him, moment that Reks took advantage to kill that jedi, he look at the one who saves his life, it was a Togruta… It was Creev.

“Why did you save me?” he asked

“Because I didn’t want to lose and old friend… Go, leave, will talk about this later”

Without a question Reks leave the place and quit the job, some years passed and he received a call from his old friend, they met in an alley of Coruscant.

“It’s been a long time, listen if you want to pay your debt I have one job for you” said Creev

“Anything for you old pal” answer Reks

“Well, I need you to take care of this girl, I made some mistakes in the past besides killing that jedi to save your life… I need someone to take care of her, I want her to be free not to be raised by the laws and training of the jedi, and the only one I can trust that mission is you” Say his old friend while handing a baby Togruta

“You’re asking me to babysit… No, to raise a baby?
I said anything but this is not what I was planning” Said the Trandoshan shocked by what his friend ask

“Please, you owe me one and I know you’re the only one who’ll keep her safe, her name Ashra, take her with you once she hits 18 let her go and be free”

“Fine… You save my life, the less I can do is take care of her, won’t hurt me… I hope…”

Present
Fifteen years have passed since that day, and Reks ended up liking the girl a lot more than he thought, he teach her the job of bounty hunting and a little of mechanic to fix the ship, the Togruta girl prove to be the soft spot to the big and violent Trandoshan, he never told her the truth, and maybe in the future when she awakes the Force she would want the answers and when that day came Reks would be ready, until that day both work together as partners hunting.

SHIP: Modified YT-2400 Light Freighter (The Cloud Runner)
2hqckn8.jpg

EQUIPMENT: Lightsaber Pike, A295 Blaster Sniper Rifle, DL-44 Blaster Pistol

KILLS:N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom