Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rekr Geriuvr-type Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.

R E K R
G E R I U V R

LAcqW7T.png

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."
- Din Djarin

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a legendary armor set for the Karjr of the Enclave.
  • Image Source: x
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Armor Set | Beskar'gam
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • EMP/Ion: High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Pressure: High
    • Extreme Heat: High
    • Extreme Cold: High
    • Elemental (Other): Low
    • Force: None
    • Witch Magic: None
    • Disruptors: Average
    • Sonic: High
    • Radiation: Average
    • Corrosion: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Heavy Infantry: The Heavy Infantry variant of the Si'kahya Beskar'gam turns its wearer into a virtual tank, with the ability to shrug off a lot of damage that would otherwise incapacitate a Mandalorian. This is partially thanks to the inclusion of inertial damper electronics within the plating of the beskar'gam.
  • Charging Bull: Many modules expand the combat capabilities of the wearer.
WEAKNESSES
  • Physics: Heavier and more bulky, the Heavy Infantry variant offers much less base mobility for its wearer.
  • The Force: The beskar'gam offers no protection from force-based attacks or alchemy-based attacks, leaving its user vulnerable to those types of damage.
DESCRIPTION
I am a Mountain of Steel. And I cannot be moved.

The protectors and military muscle of the Enclave, the Si'kahya have devoted their lives to the protection of their people. They are the warriors who serve as the first and last line of defense when the Clans are at their most vulnerable, and they are the ones who step up and take charge when the Mando'ade is at their most desperate. And the most valiant, the warriors who by themselves are a walking army, are the heavy infantry, the mighty bears, the Jorir.

The Heavy Infantry variant of the Si'kahya beskar'gam, this cuirass is designed to not only take a beating, but to turn its user into walking one-man tank. With an ablative inertial damper installed into the plating of the beskar'gam, much of the oomph of kinetic impacts are otherwise dispersed, and naturally the super-tough plating of beskar can assuredly protect the user from energy-based damage. However, in order to weather this extra damage, mobility is sacrificed, requiring that wearers of the heavy-infantry-variant be exceptionally fit to feasibly move and maneuver in combat.

Altogether, the Si'kayha Heavy Infantry-variant beskar'gam is an extremely tough beast and hard shell to crack, suitable for the strongest of warriors among the clans.

The Quartermaster The Quartermaster

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom