Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Reinhard Baelor's Sith Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
8fVhMSH.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:
  • Intent: To create a personal lightsaber for Reinhard Baelor.
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Image Source: Here
PRODUCTION INFORMATION:
  • Manufacturer: Reinhard Baelor, The One Sith
  • Model: Custom Sith Lightsaber
  • Affiliation: Reinhard Baelor
  • Production: Unique
  • Modularity: No
  • Material: Durasteel, Lightsaber Componenets, 2x Red Lightsaber Crystal
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

[*]Weight: 5kg
[*]Special Features:
  • Long-Handle Design: Based on the long-handle archetype, this lightsaber is designed to provide Reinhard with incredible reach.
  • Dual-Phase Setting: To further extend Reinhard's reach, the lightsaber incorporates a dual phase setting. This allows Reinhard to increase, and decrease, the length of his blade.
  • Spearhead: Used to inflict fatal wounds, this lightsaber incorporates a durasteel spearhead, shaped like a triangle, at the base of the hilt.

[*]Description: Built by Reinhard Baelor, the unconventional design of his long-handle lightsaber is based around the concept of using its long reach in both an offensive, and defensive, manner. It is a weapon designed to allow Reinhard to strike at his foes, while remaining out of their field-of-attack.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Reinhard Baelor"]

I'll need you to bump up the mass to at least 5 kg as a penalty for the extended hilt and the physical blade. There needs to be at least two crystals for the dual phase feature to work, so please insert that somewhere in your write up.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Suravi Teigra"]

In regards to weight, if I dropped the length of the hilt to 100cm, could I reduce the weight to 3.5kg-4kg?

Also, I edited the materials to reflect that two crystals are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom