Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reindeers are Better than People

Zandra was supposed to meet with... ehh.... someone. She forgot who Keter mentioned, but Zandra was sure he would be booooring. Assuming it was a he. Zandra hadn't really bothered to ask. All she knew was that Keter had allowed her to decide the meeting place, and, naturally, she had chosen one of her favorite cantinas.

Small, dusty, out of the way and full to the brim with idiots. And exploiting this fact was exactly what Zandra was doing.

"I win again! Ha! I am good tonight!"

With a groan, then men around the table pushed their respective credit piles towards her.

"Alright! Next round, whaddya say we... double the bet? You can still win it back from me, ya know!"

@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
This was it. My favor to perform for the Archon and her husband as a sign of good faith and trust from one of their templars and possibly a future friend. I knew it would help a lot to have friends like that, besides one of the main things I wanted to do was prove that I could be good despite my pureblood heritage. I kept in mind that this would be the first stepping stone in that direction. I had my orders to meet with the one called @[member="Zandra Fenni"] at the cantina specified to me. And I was just in time as I saw she'd won her way in credits with a card game. I looked about the faces of the losers, some looked more ticked than others. It wasn't made any better with her gloating about how good she did and challenging them to get it back. I needed to make my move before she pushed the wrong buttons. I walked over, clad in my casual clothing but still with my belt with my blasters and saber handy, and walked over towards the table. I gave glances to those I passed, most of them shocked to see a Sith pureblood in these parts, before sitting down across from Zandra. I leaned forward, putting my arms crossed up on the table, and gave a smirk.

"You must be Fenni." I said. "I think we have an appointment."

....And then before Zandra could reel in the suckers for another round, a red lady wandered up, scarring the bajebus out of said suckers. She each made their excuses and hurried off, leaving Zandra with a table of empty seats.

"Aww,,,, Why'd you gatta be on time?" she pouted, "I was just about to win again!"

She groaned loudly, collected her cards and started shuffling absent mindely.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Oh great, one of THESE kind of girls. Not like I wasn't expecting anything else but still you never exactly look forward to it. "If I'm not on time then I wouldn't bother showing up at all." I explained in my own sense. "Now from what I hear you have a bit of a problem. Why else would the Archon of the CIS think you were that important enough for me to waste my time with? So why don't you tell me why I'm here." This was just part of my plan to show her I was a no nonsense type of woman, at least in her sake. I could already see so much of my younger self in her that I needed to put on a rough enough face not to fall back into that area.

@[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom