Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reiko Ike

Age 12

artc.jpg

Image when older

824392_image2_1.jpg

NAME: Reiko Ike

FACTION: Jedi

SPECIES: Human/Falleen

HEIGHT: 4 foot 6

WEIGHT: 100

EYES: Black

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Pale white

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Alchemically enhanced for greater comprehension, stamina

Force bond with sister Orihime

Pheromones

Weakness:

Shared pain with sister through force bond

Shared memories and experiences through force bond

Naive and sheltered she has only known the jedi temples of Tython and Coruscant

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

BIOGRAPHY:

Step 1: Three weeks prior Matsu and Chora begin taking fertility medication that stimulates production and maturation of eggs. This fertility medication needs to be taken just before the commencement of the menstrual cycle.

Step 2: Matsu's and Chora's ovulation cycle is determined, using body basal temperature and ultrasound and, the hormone levels are closely monitored.

Step 3: At time of next ovulation cycle Matsu and chora's eggs are harvested.

Step 4: Sperm donor is found and sample obtained

Step 5: Sperm sample is washed and concentrated. This needs to be done so that the mucus and non-motile sperms are removed which will increase the possibility of fertilization.

Step 6: Sith Alchemy is used to combine Matsu and Chora's eggs into a single set of eggs carrying the traits of both women.

Step 7: The embryo is grown in the laboratory for two - three days until the cells have divided and the embryo consists of around eight cells.

Step 8: A trained embryologist removes one or two of the cells (blastomeres) from the embryo

Step 9: The cells are tested to see if the embryo from which they were removed contains the genetic make up from both women.

Step 10: Embryos are screened and altered using methods to determine sex, hair color, eye color, skin tone.

Step 11: Embryos that are properly combined are transferred to the womb to allow them to develop.

Step 12: About two weeks after the embryo transfer, Matsu is given a pregnancy test.

Step 13: Upon successful pregnancy Matsu enters a hibernation trace and focuses the force to progress the pregnancy. She is hooked up to IV's and machines while the baby is monitored.

Step 14: Ultrasounds are taken to check fetus state regularly.

Step 15: Matsu gives birth at 38 weeks to two baby girls.

Reiko and her sister Orihime were born in the outer rim territories as Matsu used a freighter for private business. The children were secreted away with her after Chora fought and fell to the darkside and died in her lovers arms. As time went on the twins grew up a little faster then most but normal lives in the temple. They became initiates with extra lessons taught to them by their mother in private but few knew they were her actual daughters. For years they lived and were raised by the jedi always sleeping in their mothers room but still going to the classes. Eventually the pair got to a point they could become padawans and were allowed to be on their own.

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

http://starwarsrp.ne...e-5#entry196833 (Reiko trains and gains keepsakes with Matsu! )

http://starwarsrp.ne...onsflame/page-2 ( learn saber fighting with @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"])

http://starwarsrp.ne...ice-ladyaledis/( @[member="Aleidis Ijet"], @[member="Orihime Ike"], and I get to train and shake up things with milkshakes! )

http://starwarsrp.ne...er-need-master/ ( Gain a master! one @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"])

http://starwarsrp.ne...me-ruins-i-see/ ( Exploring with @[member="Cirk Voltjak"] and @[member="Orihime Ike"])

http://starwarsrp.ne...nion-of-ruusan/ ( get to meet the amazing @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] and make jokes at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] while helping out)

http://starwarsrp.ne...raining-thread/( survival training with to many to mention)

http://starwarsrp.ne...minion-of-ilum/ ( taking over Ilum)

Letters to a former master

Master Aleidis,
I hope you get this, I was told your not a jedi anymore and well I was hoping it wasn't because of me. Did I do something bad on Illum? or was it perhaps that I visited you to talk to much? I hope it wasn't because of me, I was told it wasn't but I think it was. After all I don't know why else you would leave us. I miss you and well I just wanted to send you this letter. They are sending my mommy away and I don't know why, and now it is just my sister and I. What happened to cause this? I miss you and your milkshakes. Please come back, I will be really good! and only bug you a little bit if you do.
Reiko

Sweetie I would never leave the Jedi because of you - you and your sisters didn't do anything wrong. I just had things to do that I couldn't do as a Jedi. But don't worry because I am O.K. You and your sister didn't do anything wrong. I promise! I hope to visit you and your sister soon, I will come by and spend the day with you both just as soon as I can. We will go out for milkshakes and supper and it will be lots of fun! I miss you both lots, and hope you're doing well. How are your studies?

Your friend,
Aleidis.
Aleidis,
That sounds like a lot of fun, and if you are sure that it isn't because of me, then I feel better. I still hold my offer to be really good for you to come back. Do you know why my mommy has to leave? Your a jedi master, and something else, I hear rumors around the temple. Can you make them bring her back? You should because all my mommy ever does is study in the library. They must have the wrong Jedi. I am afraid for her, and well I miss her. My mommy wouldn't do war crimes.. I read in a book what they are, and I don't think she did them. Don't tell anyone but I am hiding in my mommy's room while she is gone. It smells like her and well its better than my padawan bunk, Orihime hides up here with me.

Love
Reiko

PS I will be really good if you come back I promise, I will even sleep in my bed! Just come back.
Master Aledis,
I have terrible news, I am apparently not a Jedi anymore, I don't know what is going on but we left and well I miss you. I want to spend time with you, I feel like everything is changing and I have no master anymore. I love spending time with my mommy. She is great as always. I watch the news and you look so pretty on the holonet. I wish I could see you again. I don't know what is happening with the Jedi but well everything seems to have fallen apart since you left. Now I am not a Jedi either. Maybe I can train with you someday. I write because I am worried as everything seems so strange. We visit the Senator of Hapes often, you should see if you can visit us with her. I think you are one of the nicest people I know and hope to train or have shakes with you again. So please write back and maybe visit us! Orihime and I miss you dearly.

Love
Reiko
Master Aledis,
I don't get the Republic, one moment our mother is a war criminal and we are not jedi anymore. Then we are all back and helping them. I have been reading books and studying. When I am not doing that, I am practicing with my Moma Chora's tonfa's. I hope this finds you, I know you haven't replied but I hope that one day you will. I dream of the day I will see you again, your teachings were always the best. I keep training to be strong like you, I don't care for fighting, I spend most of my time training to heal, and well anything really. I even convinced a knight to take Orihime and I to a ruin. It was so much fun. I think my mom really likes that lady from Hapes, I don't know about what you’re doing but I know you must be doing something important and wish you the best.

Reiko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom