Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rehabilitation

Turin Val Kur

T
How does this work? Because I want to get in on more invasion goodies with you all I need to become more active within the faction, and I thought since this character is a doppelganger it seemed like a fun and interesting way to introduce him officially to the faction and get him acclimated to this version of the Galaxy.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Rehabilitation of wounds or physical trauma? There is no system.

EDIT: (Apparently there is a system posted in the Jedi Archives. Oops.)

Requests to join or rejoin the Jedi Order? There is no system. However, the Jedi Council and it's writers do enjoy having the oppurtunity to interact with you and your character. I'm sure they would be happy to create an IC scenario where your character can experience rehabilitation. :D

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Welp. Nevermind then. I guess you've got a date with the Senate to keep. Cheers! :D

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Hello! Unless some egregious war crimes have been committed, we typically jump right to the Jedi Council meeting. If you have committed some horrific crimes, then you would need to stand before the Senate and they would have to formally place you into the Jedi Orders care for rehabilitation.

I'm assuming you haven't committed any serious war crimes (please correct me if I'm wrong). Assuming you haven't I can throw up a Council thread and we can discuss the procedures with you.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom