Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>
::UNKNOWN SOURCE...::
::ATTEMPTING TO TRACE::
::FAILED::
A Hologram of a man wearing dirty, battle-worn Imperial Storm Commando armor flashes before you, looking around before speaking to you.
"This is former Storm Commando Sergeant Kade Seyta, identification number TK-1671. Since the first Empire collapsed, I've been looking for Imperial Remnant to regroup and form our own objective of goals. No warlords, no random mercenary work. Just former allies trying to get by. With me, I've our old weapons, some broken, some well-maintained. An old AT-AP is the only way I get around. Otherwise, I only use public transport. I'm not trying to make another Empire. Like I said, just a group of people trying to get by. I'm aware of the collapse of the First Order caving in as well, so if there are any of those guys you know, round them up as much as you like. Transmission over. You can locate me with the following credentials below."
L-9
099, 099, 011
(OOC: I'm trying to round up as many Stormtroopers as possible! Hell, not even stormtroopers. Pilots, fleeters, all are welcome. Just a few things. This, if anything, is only a small group of people trying to make a few interesting threads and interesting story arcs. At most, its a Minor Faction. Obviously, with that being said, we don't have star destroyers. We don't have corvettes, cruisers, anything like that. Think of it like how the rebellion or resistance works. Small amounts of vehicles, well-trained people. As we grow, we could possibly consider gaining small territories with momentum. Please consider replying below or shooting me a PM! Thanks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom