Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regent Industries

Corporation Name: Regent Industries
Headquarters: Crina
Locations: None Yet
Operations: Armor (personal and vehicular), and Droid Manufacturing
Rationale: Regent Industries is currently owned by the Deschart family as a result of the fracture of the last Imperial group. Regent has been serving the Empire for some time, but with the previous fall, and the shifting of the Emperor to the Remnant, Regent has followed thanks to the efforts of the Deschart family to keep the company in the business of serving the Empire.
Tier: 2

Description:
In the days of the great and glorious empire, there wasn't just one company that was producing all of the technology that the Empire used to subjugate their enemies. One of those companies was Regent Industries. They didn't simply manufacture designs from others, however, they were instrumental in designing and creating new technology for the Empire as well. This continued through the years, and various iterations of the Empire, but Regent was always loyal to the Emperor, regardless of who it was.

When the last Imperial group fell apart, and the Emperor left with the Remnant, Regent followed them to their new homeworld and immediately set up shop as the sole provider of new armor and droids for the Remnant. A lucrative proposition that was set upon by their CEO at the time, James Deschart, the father of the Remnant's main Admiral, who had been a General himself in his younger days.

Through the help of Crina's determination to get caught up in technology, they were granted space on the planet and a great many of the citizens signed up to work for them, hoping to bring advancement to a planet that was largely stuck in the past. This allowed them to develop a new facility, with sufficient manpower, to manufacture and design droids and armor (personal and vehicular).

[member="Darth Janus"]
If I change it to Tier 2 whats the max amount of manufacturing available to us? As for the other two, one has nothing doing because my muse went poof and EchaniTech is lightside oriented. This company is more for all of the Remnant to use, not just me. I am just the one apping it and my family controls it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom