Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regaining that which was lost ( Iziz and Xavka Duquo.)

Rapax

R

Naga was with the other 10 Knights plus [member="Xavka Duquo"] to venture into the newly discovered tomb of Naga Sadow Naga was anxious to venture into the tomb for he knew how powerful Naga sadow was in his time Naga tried his best to follow in his teachings before his imprisonment on Tython. He continues to try and continue on his mastery over illusions and sorcery to be strong as Naga sadow was in his time he hopes that there will be artifacts within this tomb that will help him quickly on that task. However this tomb will have its defenses ...its traps its guards it was every danger one would face in these tombs...but that is why hes glad theirs 10 knights with him...they will no doubt die ...which removes the issue of disposing of them himself as well as removing traps in his way. When the door opened the dark side within flooded out like a tidal wave as the tomb was open, Now was the time he finally started his ascension and he will use this old lords knowledge and power to do it.

[member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

The tomb as probes and workers had scoured so far was grandiose in scope, wide rigid hallways made of stone lined the halls as matching pillars held them high. The force down here was dark, darker than those who joined could have imagined. The very walls themselves seemed to have been alchemically enhanced to whether the strains of time. Sith Runes, like hieroglyphs dictating the greatness and the deeds of the sith lord permenantly encrusted into the frame-work of the hoary tomb. The workers refused to traverse the tomb any lower than the light reached due to their own fear and reports of hearing whispers from the darkness. While the probes had managed to map the area out a little further, mechanical issues had began to arise causing too many drones to be permanently damaged from the excavation to send down any more. Thus, 10 Sith in total were sent to investigate the wreckage. Among them, Iziz Vei, Xavka Duquo, and Naga Itesak, ironically of the same name as the former dark lord of the sith... Each of the other seven were taken from their apprentices within the ranks of the Sith Assassins, with a single operative from the One Sith who was a known up and coming sorcerer. Each of them in turn were:

• Eli Atreides: Arcanist.
    A 24 year old human noble scion from a moff house in One Sith territories, formally spoken and intelligent he has some knowledge of the darker ritual arts which do not come under the hidden arts of legends. A notable up and coming Sith Sorcerer as well as an alchemist. Eli wears a long form obscuring cloak tagged with sith runes and a black almost biker helmet masking his face.
  • Camilla Crane: Assassin / Scout
    A lithe 31 year old Zeltron Knight from the training pools of the assassins, notably talented in stealth based force powers as well as sensory force powers. Skilled with a blade and use of Ataru, and known to be somewhat of a seductress to those she encounters. Camilla comes with a tight bodysuit retrofitted with all the gear from the assassin robes with a combat visor covering her eyes, weapons at her sides.
  • Ky'leon Krutz: Assassin / Hunter
    A Cathar and a criminal from his home planet, forced out by the mandalorians, his age is unknown but he is rather new to the assassins, his enhanced senses and ability to see in low light make him a fantastic tracker and hunter. Easily angered and very, very seldomly ever seen in a good mood. So, so as a force user. Wearing little than hide lower body wear, Ky'leon is rather well revealed with a great mane and slight beard.
  • Caitlyn Starseer: Assassin
    At the young age of 19, Caitlyn got lucky on her examination into the sith assassins as well as her knight-hood. Her story to those well versed among personal politics among the assassins is a strange one, and almost too conveniant. She is a low powered yet balanced force user and a so-so duelist who has come out on top far too many times against odds to be normal... Having a sunny disposition to boot. Caitlyn wears the stock standard assassin armour.
  • Nathan Vehx: Assassin
    Vehx is the icon of what most consider to be an assassin, crafty, street-wise, layed back and overall toxic. The 25 Year Old Corellian Sith knight is the perfect balance of strength, speed and force usage to get him by, focusing in self enhancement and telekinesis. Vehx much like Caitlyn wears the stock standard assassin armour
  • Aurora: ???
    Of unknown species to most, Aurora is a Diathim from Iego, a potent force user and well learned in the arts of draining energy. Though she is completely useless with a blade, she is capable of using a siren song which is able to entrance those who listen and focus on it for too long. Also skilled in the arts of telekinesis and empathy she's more of a wild-card than an assassin. Whistful and distant in persona, Aurora unlike the others wears white, almost priestess robes with a gold circlet headdress.
One by one the assassins arrived at their destinations, talking amongst themselves in pairs as the missions was explained to the lot of them by one of the workers there, the goal was to recover any of the artifacts which were found further down which held any of Naga-Sadow's secrets which could be used by masters and re-introduce lost teachings back into the Sith, the operation was thought to be best assorted to the assassins due to their ability to evade detection but a representative of the One Sith (Eli) would be accompanying their mission and reporting back what they find to the One Sith as well as helping with the project. Any artifacts which did not co-inside with the missions prime directive were theirs to keep at their own risk. Though of all the things the worker said there was one particular passage which seemed a little out of turn... a, confused look on his face as he turned back to the group.

"While we didn't SEE anything down there, there were... noises... whispers... I think you Sith might want to know that before going in... some of the workers were talking about old magic down there... and the smell of rot."

The worker after the final warning left them be, as he and the rest of his team left the hole in the ground which led directly to the beginning of the tombs. An ancient passage downward as a spiral staircase leading into the darkness before widening into the first of many hallways...

A tomb built 'under' the valley of dark lords.

--------------------------------------------------------------------​
Iziz looked over the group and tilted his head to the left, deciding to hang close to the only member of the group he saw that appeared to be friendly, the assassin had gotten a name for himself after attacking the leader of the assassins in a violent rage. But something about him seemed off to those around him, he looked tired, withdrawn, as if he was busy with something or in deep thought. Many could not sense it save for those skilled in mentalism, but the Jawa was having a failing argument with another being, one who was not keen on entering the tomb at all... The being which lay within Iziz was almost scared, uneasy, barking orders to the Jawa to not enter the tomb least he put them all at risk... Unable to comply Iziz argued with him as he outwardly made idle chat with Caitlyn, as Aurora gravitated toward their group to introduce herself to them.

Iziz was kind-of happy to see that there was at least one person within the Sith assassins who was fun to talk to, and who could actually walk around with a smile on their face... trying not to catch the eye of the Cathar who was nearby, much like a mouse trying to avoid the gaze of a predatory cat.

Iziz seemed happy about the mission on a whole, it wasn't something which he had thought he would be asked to do after his near death experience, but, maybe that was because this trial was meant to lead the Jawa to his death.

Back in Korriban, yet again, Here in the Sands of Korriban Mythos was yet again in the jaws of the Dark World, Korriban brought him back yet again. Standing in line with his apprentice [member="Naga Itesak"] and the Fellow Sin [member="Xavka Duquo"] as well as another notable Sith whom he knew from stories alone [member="Iziz Vei"]. He looked rather amused with the Massive structure seeing the colossal thing for what it was, every etch and rove from the Ritual stones and Monolithic statements of Power and glory slowly coming to life before his eyes. Once he had finished an Assessment of the years and timeline this structure below the sands belonged to he turned to face his comrades one by one. Nodding to Naga and Smiling at his newly found powers of Sith Spawn he shot him a sly wink. "Yet another adventure my apprentice, I am sure i will have something very valuable to teach you yet again." Mythos stepped onward nodding to the Officer of the One Sith below the steps of the Balcony.. Well well, the One Sith Spy, how touching that they would keep an eye on their lovely band of misfits.

"I hope everything is in assurance Master Eli" His knowing smile would let the man know exactly who he was, as Will of Atrisia he was known to recognize an Agent of the One Sith when he saw one, especially with the Runes of the Robes, Temple of Coruscant for certain, perhaps even his Own Oberdaan Temple, one could never be too certain these days. Passing along he moved on to meet the next member of their band. Camila was surely a sight to behold, rare species at that, but Mythos knew to keep his distance, her species were known to be the bane of men with his kind of... Weakness. He smiled and bowed his head in a salute. Moving on to Caitlyn who chatted away with the notable Sith he had yet to meet and bowed courteously. "Mythos, At your service, Iziz? If i am not mistaken" His hand pointed at him then have him a warm smile "I look forward to working with you and your lovely companion, once i finish looking over the structure to make a small assessment if you do not mind" with that He turned and walked onward to the next on-way route passing the Temple Ruin walls and saw the Next member of their band... and the last he would paying attention to.

While he did notice that Cat-like Creature and the Male assassin once his eyes caught a firm hold of Aurora he stared in dumbfounded amazement before he uttered a single word. He had never seen Diathim before, how perceived Her to be he did not know yet was but how they were perceived. How he saw her was a long armed woman with glowing white skin and wings that were transparent in nature, Her hands and fingers were also elongated and she seemed to be bathed in pure light... he was dumbfounded.

When Mythos Spoke his voice was that of a star struck lover crossed with a Child. "Excuse me, my name is Mythos, Knight of the Sith, at your service... May i inquire your Name?" His smile was warm and his eyes darted to hers with genuine curiosity, he had heard of the "Angels" but had never actually seen one, their species was rare in Sith Space as their Brethren Species the Malebi, Mythos knew he would meet with the opposite one day, but not the Diathim.

Nearby the gathered Sith and two fellow Sins, Pride and Gluttony, talking to each other, their voices being the only sound echoing off of the walls of the valley, as large as it was, Xavka sat silent and excluded from the group. He was sat upon a near by rock, his right knee brought up to his chin, his single arm - his right - wrapped loosely around it while his left leg was stretched out before him. His yellow eyes; one sharp and able to see, the other dulled by blindness, were staring out before him, unseeing as he lost himself in thought and meditation.

He had once again found himself on the planet that was the birth place of the Sith dynasty, Korriban, a planet that was so like his home one in its environment and atmosphere. This time, his goal was not to find knowledge or training from a Master, but to enter an old tomb belonging to an ancient Sith Lord and desecrate it, search it for its secrets and treasures. While normally Xavka would find such acts disgusting and dishonourable, the tomb was of a Sith, and that Sith surely would have died with the knowledge that future members of the Dark would come for his secrets and hoarded treasure. Naga Sadow was an influential Sith after all, one of those that witnessed the birth of the Order.

Xavka's nose twitched as a honeyed scent reached it and his eyes refocused before swinging across the gathered group of Sith before him searching for the source of the smell. Eventually, he found his attention fixed to a Zeltron, his head tilted as his mind raced. As a member of a species where pheromones guided one to their mate, Zeltron had always greatly effected him but now... nothing. His mind raced as he tried to find the reason for his none reaction. His mind landed on the fact that he now had found a Mate and remembered an almost forgotten memory, a memory of his father talking to him about the mating process of Zabraks, particularly the fact that after the mates bonded they would no longer react to any other pheromones, as a protection against being led astray.

Smiling slightly at this, Xavka sank back into his meditation, calling to his mind the image of a blue flame. Focussing again, he tied the range of his Force Presence as well as his understanding of the physical realm around him and began to make the flame shrink, focussing on increasing the details of the fire. Bit by bit, his presence within the Force began to shrink as his understanding began to go deeper and deeper by the use of the Art of the Small.

[member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Darth Mythos"]

At last, the ten seemed to have gathered, each of the assassins in turn seemed to be ready and waiting to move into the dark depths of the tomb before them, the Cathar among them, a skilled tracker as well as Iziz offered to be bearers of light and lead the expedition into the depths... though Iziz didn't like the thought of being a mouse so close to the galaxies equivalent to a cat, it was just something that he was going to have to deal with in the mean time. Drawing one of his two shoto light sabers, Iziz extended the blade as a Torch as Eli began to walk to the entrance when he was approached by Mythos, looking to the Sith the representitive of their grand trunk to the assassins' branch faction, Eli smiled beneath his robe, Darth Mythos was a name that he was indeed given to keep a close eye on, as was that of the Jawa, as each of them had proven themselves to have titles among the assassins, Eli's position here was two fold after all.

"Excellent, then I shall not need to hide my intentions, take this as a chance to prove your worth assassin, and the worth of your order. If I return impressed, it may mean good things for you. The One Sith look kindly on their more useful assets." - Eli

The next target of his attention was Iziz, confronted Iziz looked up at the Sith knight, although Iziz had done many times less with himself in the scope of Mythos, he was still an accomplished duelist who had won many duels amongst the sith assassins as it were, against opponents many times more powerful than himself in theory, but the resourcefulness, craft, and tactics of the Jawa had proven him to be a potent asset, and earned him a title among the assassins.

"Nice to meet you Mythos, Yeah, I'm Iziz... Darth Yannis, Apprentice of the Shadow of the Dark Lord, yadda yadda yadda... did you bring meat? I'm hungry... and... forgot... but sure, go for it..."

Iziz made the girl beside him chuckle, though the Jawa was rather serious, though, he kinda knew that this would be a good thing in the long run if they came into trouble, hunger was a powerful friend if someone knew how to use it properly... one of the few things the voice inside him agreed on, the power that hid and slumbered just beneath the surface, using only just enough of its strength to hide itself from the prying eyes of others.

Though, it seemed the next person to attract the attention of mythos after Iziz was aurora. The Diathim seemed to have little interest in the group around them, her face expressionless and distant as she stared off into the sunset, although she was close to Iziz and Caitlyn, she said nothing and was not a participatory. Though when she was approached she would turn to face Mythos, her head cocking slightly to one side out of intrigue, the man seemed to have an affection for her, though, it was not one that she seemed to have crafted of her own... that she knew of, and the Diathim found this curious. Had the man been attracted by her beauty like so many others? Or was it something more? Beauty was something which was not often craved by those within the sith, paling in comparison to the lust for power.

"Those with tongues call me Aurora... I am a priestess of Typhojem... learner of his ways... I shall not be here for long... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... you are enticed by me, aren't you?" -Aurora

After a long pause, she confronted, her voice was like a candle teetering in the breeze, not frail, but fleeting, as if her words were soft enough to be blown away and yet they resounded as equally in the mind as they would be in mythos' ears as the hypnotic quality of her voice was something which a Diathim could not toggle. It would become immediately apparent to those in the area, that Aurora simply talking would be a gigantic distraction to those around her or in earshot, as most of the people among the group turned to face her as she spoke, though not all... Iziz's conversation with Caitlyn paused for a moment, giving the opportunity for Eli to speak up.

"Well, with that distraction, I think it's all time that we began moving... I think The Jawa and the Cathar wanted to take point, I'll be holding up the rear... If we encounter trouble my talents can take time. So, I think it's time we moved out and faced whatever is meant to be down there..." - Eli

Iziz didn't need to be told twice, with his shoto in hand after volunteering in passing began to descend the staircase after Mythos finished his light investigation on the area. The writings in the walls were in the language of the ancient sith, testamonies to the greatness of naga sadow, speaking of his duels and his opponents in an almost religious sense. Each of the feats seemed to be embellished, like how naga Sadow upon his return to power, a well documented event, these writings speak of a great duel between Naga Sadow and the great and terrible Marka Ragnos, of which Naga Sadow managed to succeed. The records spoke of his illusions and how they were so great and terrible they were able to warp the force itself and give life to corporeal creations of flesh and bone. things that were impossible, even to the most powerful sith...

Iziz couldn't make out a word of it...

But Eli could, and so could Aurora. each of them were looking over the words on the walls before it was the siren like voice which broke the silence on their descent.

"The words these speak of are impossible, no doubt the musings of a fanatical cult... "

[member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Naga Itesak"]

At first Mythos did not respond to Aurora, he just gazed at her blinding light as if hypnotized by a spell before he finally answered her question with a charm unique and his own and a smile as warm and hot as Mustafar itself. "Aurora" He spoke the name like a fluent waterfall from his voice, her voice was as soothing and enchanting as anything he had ever heard, when she spoke he could hear her voice in his Soul as well as his ears. His smile was of that of amusement and satisfaction. "Perhaps i can convince you to stay " He chuckled and tilted his head, reaching into her mind and producing a simple yet beautiful illusion, a Crystalline Red Rose, who by all tricks and Illusions seemed as real as the stone they stood upon, Mythos' eyes locked into the Diathim his heart beating faster after his advances.

"I am, unnaturally so to be honest... i have never met anyone such as yourself. Your voice is like Magic." He paced besides her as they reached the stone Gate as Eli character commanded, yet his face turned to her as they walked, not only her voice was a distraction, but the Unnatural beauty and magnetism she had over Mythos was Staggering. He noticed the presence of Xavaka was dwindling and dissipated, which Mythos took cue to begin doing himself, He could not do it as Thoroughly as Xavaka could, but he could pass unnoticed if not looked for, which was enough.

His attention hardly broke from the Diathim until met by the Sith Runes and words in the Stone, Something Mythos had spent much of his Times in the Libraries of Glee to begin to understand. He passed his hands through the stone and began to read next to Eli and Aurora, and he shook his head at her statement. "Not Impossible, just unheard of for thousands of years, Many of the Sith Secrets especially sorcery and magic have been lost, They simply speak of Magic we do not understand... because it was before our time."

As they descended deeper into the tomb a dark lingering presence fell more and more into Mythos' mind, he tailed and stuck close to Aurora still in his curiosity and partly because he could sense danger, he could feel the pulling of the Darkside and visions from his Axe bringing him closer.

Suddenly the Axe annulled his vision, immediately he began to see the Temple as it used to be... a Place of Worship, the halls no longer filled with Cobwebs and as Dark as night but light by torches and littered with Golden dancers of the Sith Race, strong and powerful, but the vision quickly dissipated with Mythos getting a huge headache because of it... It was the Axe, and the Place, and the Nexus of Darkness around him, yet the vision caused him to see clearly the Massive room they arrived in, a Room with Many exists and only One Door.

Mythos closed his eyes and used Force Sight immediately to see in the Darkness, and suddenly saw the Outline of Auroras' True form, stopping his Jaw from dropping to what looked to him like a Dragon-like creature, he did not understand yet that Diathims looked to a Human, Human and to a Jawa a Jawa, so he was confused yet thought it a trick of his mind.

He turned to examine the room, taking the middle point of the marching crew still flanking aurora and dug deeper into the main Dark hall before them then scouting everything he saw, and if he saw anything move which for now thankfully he did not. Still he had a nagging feeling and sense of danger."I've got a bad feeling about this." He and a Jedi Knight were Almost Killed by the Force Ghost of an Ancient Dark Lord, the only reason they lived is because of the Spirits arrogance and Pride that brought Mythos to deliver the Killing blow, His powers and lightsabers... had been useless.

He spoke more directly to Iziz and his eyes at him when he spoke, considering the Jawa more knowledgeable in the situation, then turned back to the Diathim to speak with his Mind telepathically, something he had learned from Javik, a Being who lived in Korriban. The Blue Prophet.

<< Your voice is as the Spell of a Witch, yet as the sound of Thunder, It would be wise to keep silence and to speak without actual words if you can, if we could all hear you in our hearts and our ears, something else might hear you as well... and i am not about to let you die in this place>>

His Sly Smile could be seen even in darkness, he wondered if a Diathim would be susceptible to flattery or to romantic advances, after all, One of the Best abilities Mythos had perfected, was the Ability to entice women, his charm, however he suspected a Diathim could be different...

[member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga ignored Mythos's flattery attempts towards aurora. He had seen diathims before yet they always have a fascination no matter how many times one sees them. He ignored her enticing beauty ..he had bigger tasks ahead he was finally in the tomb of one of the great sith lords who's legacy naga has tried to follow all his days...ironic...he followed two sith lords and the said sith fought eachother during there time to the death. He hoped the blade he was looking for was still here he wanted to use it and bloody it once more upon fresh jedi blood. He will destroy any who get in his way of achieving this goal...no matter the person.

[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Iziz Vei"]

The Force was surrounding him, drowning him beneath its vicious waves as it rolled around him. The scent of blood and death dripped from this intangible field, consuming and filling Xavka's mind and thoughts. Deeper he sank, his focus centred on the imagined blue flame conjured within his imagination. Deeper and deeper still, his Force presence began to collapse in on itself, fighting to free itself from his mental grasp as it was compressed further and further. Eventually, after fighting with an unseen aspect of himself, his presence imploded sharply, and where Xavka had once existed among the Force, a void remained but was quickly filled as his essence became a pinprick, small enough that, if he focussed, the microscopic world of the atoms could be viewed.

It was only then, after he had disguised himself within the Force by removing himself, that Xavka moved. Almost flowing from one position to the next, Xavka dropped from his perch and onto the ground bellow silently, landing on the balls of his feet. His wrapped feet, clad only in brown cloth, shifted across the sand and his clawed toes curled, digging into the sand beneath. Silent eyes watched on as the group of Sith began to enter into the tomb, himself left behind, while a sudden wind cased the loosely hanging jacket thrown over his shoulders to whip against his scarred and tattooed torso.

A wry smirk grew on his face at the sight while a low chuckle escaped from barely parted lips. "So confident within the Force and your control of it, that you disregard your senses so easily." Chuckling again, eyes half lidded in lazy enjoyment, Xavka began to follow, the sheath of his blade tapping against his left thigh as his belt and pouch did so against his right.

As he walked, the Force bent and grew momentarily hazy around the tanned form of the Zabrak before snapping into place, this time to reveal no Xavka. While Illusions formed through the Force could not render and item invisible, Xavka had bent the laws slightly. Instead of reaching out through stands of Force and planting a created image, Xavka hadn't formed an image, instead he had created a thought that would be planted into the subconscious and only those searching for such a thing and those skilled in either the mind arts or illusions would be able to tell.

The thought was simple, ignore Xavka and only see what the person chose to see. 'After all,' thought Xavka, 'reality is only what we perceive it to be. So easily manipulated.' Chuckling again, Xavka entered the tomb proper, his keen eyes seeing through the cloud of darkness without the aid of a source of light once his pupils had expanded.

Walking alongside the impressions in the dust and grime left by the exploring group which he could hear up ahead of him, Xavka trailed his hands along the text of High Sith, the olden Sith language, inscribed along the wall. His fingers dropped into fissures caused by the pressure of the earth above, a trail being left behind as they cut through the ages of dirt, as Xavka slowly began to translate what was written, mouthing along with his mind, reading the words of the ancients.

[member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Iziz Vei"]

Aurora looked to the man who had been attracted to her and nodded, what he said made sense and they were moving into uncharted territory, the ten of them seemed to have moved down to the bottom of the stairs, the chamber that they hung in was extravagant, canoptic jars lined the walls, to those who would sense them there would be but bones within them, glimmering faintly with a long dulled radiance in the force as a massive glyph of unknown and unreadable origins stretched out beneath their feet to greet them, carved into the alchemized stone as wide as the room itself. Iziz, in an amount of silence with the Cathar sniffing and tracking ahead looked around, using the read beam of a light saber as a source of light. The Cathar was trying to ignore the tracks of the people who had come in and out, each of them putting up mechanical pillars to hold up the ceiling just in case of structural breaches, but, soon enough there was a point down a long and wide hallway that the pressurized pillars stopped being erected.

Footprints became less in number, but not removed entirely, it seemed that a couple of workers had come up this far.

As they would continue down the hallway they would come to a large set of stone doors, slightly ajar where the room beyond them seemed slightly brighter than the hallway they had come from, as they stepped in, there was only what could be called a room of offerings... treasure, stretched from wall to wall, coins and fine silks tarnished only by age and time. Skulls and bones laiden with jewels and gold lay on mounds of riches which the poor could only dream of... But, as they crossed into the room before them, there would be a physical presence of the dark side here... the aura of the room was thick, and malign. Every one of the troupe would feel the pollution of the dark side creating a palpable tension and pressure within this particular room...

Then little by little the whispers would come...

Starting low, and quiet, almost silent like the whisper of a butterflies wings words filled the air and through the force. Words long lost to the Sith, distant, words for long forgotten power of the mind, the ability to twist a sith against their will with but the easiest of thoughts and make them truly believe something was real. Upon the floor, beneath the gold and platinum coins which littered the area, the occult pictographs did not cease, but they changed in tone from the countless stories which lined the hallways and the staircase leading down... No, now they spoke a long and lengthy tale about one specific event... Naga Sadow binding a Jedi master to his will, breaking her mind and turning her against the order. The tale was in such graphic detail and length that the story covered the entire floor of the room were a Sith able to stretch their senses enough to search beneath the treasure.

Nathan was the first to act, greedy, he found himself walking over to the riches with a happy look on his face, grabbing handfuls of the riches and stuffing his pockets with what he could find. looking over to one of the gems amongst the mounds... Picking it up and holding it to the light to reveal the rainbow colours which stretched across the gem stone.

"This is a Rainbow gem! You could buy a Frigate with this stone alone...! Who the hell bought all this to just one Sith Lord... was he really that grand? " - Nathan.

Caitlyn too could not resist the notion of walking over and picking up a rather fanciful necklace and holding it to her chest, looking back and smiling to the others who would approve of the action. Eli and Ky'leon however, both looked to them with dissapointed eyes, Eli looking over the words on the floor and the walls while the Cathar moved forward pragmatically to find the exit of the room... Aurora stood still, listening, as if she was deep in thought, covering her ears anc closing her eyes as if she was trying to cut out the ambient noise of Nathan and Caitlyn's laughter. Iziz, wide eyed at the sheer magnitude and the beauty of everything around them... but his keen nose picked up something else... walking over to one of the mounds he began to ferret through the treasure... Eli almost rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to finally protest against the greed of the sith before what seemed to be a human hand, bloodied, dropped out from the treasure pile...

Attempting to drag it out, it was revealed to be definately one of the workers... head caved in from what seemed to be a blunt object, no older than a few days...

"It seems there was more than just a few issues here..." - Iziz spoke aloud, Nudging the man with his foot to call further attention to it...

Blind to the fact that the ambient, almost subconsious chanting was getting progressively louder, the words, changing, becoming more familiar to each of them, more recognizable... like a mantra of the dark side repeating itself over and over again, deaf to many in the room, but building up softly within the minds of the group, noticeable only by those trained in mentalism.

...Fear Dulls the keenest senses...
Know fear, know terror.
[member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="Darth Mythos"]

Eyes glimmering in jewels and enough treasure to fill the coffers of Atrisia Ten times over Mythos was impatient contrary to what the situation would have entailed, as one of the few apprentices of one of the best mentalists of their age he did sense the rising tide of dark mental attacks from an unknown source. He flanked Aurora since their beginning and was now sensing that there was soon something about to happen and he glanced over to her

His focus was distracted by [member="Xavka Duquo"] who caught his eyes and his brow raised in astonishment. Mythos saw a duplicate of himself. The mirror that allowed Mythos to see what he thought to be, Himself and what only could be himself, such was the reflected. Mythos saw Mirrors wherever he went, he thought himself now more powerful than ever however he was now just noticing... That the whispers began to get louder as they approached the treasure and that took his focus into protecting his mind,

He could hear the Whispers from far since they had begun yet because of their distance he blamed it on his Force sensitivity. Whispers of the Dark-side and energies Mythos had no idea where they came invaded the air but he was powerless to protect any but himself.

Fear, Insanity, Terror Panic. The Whispers seemed to connote these simple words, pieces of a greater puzzle that this all made up. First there was the dead body, fresh and beaten with a blunt object. Mythos breathed in and breathed out as he took in the dark aura that engulfed the room..He was a Sith Knight after all... The Darkside and Ancient Tombs was what he was born to do, this was his Sixth Incursion to Korriban he was no Stranger to Darkness.

"Does it not feel odd to you that this is here? this place is a Dark Side Nexus of Great Power... I suggest you mind your thoughts and your actions " His tone denoting his paranoia of traps due to his experiences.

[member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga was glad to have endured the many mental training sessions he has had before he came here. For the voices chanting where mere whispers...for now they hold little affect towards his mind ...however he eyed the rainbow gem that Nathan had found, Perhaps ...one of the lures ...or the source of these voices where from them....He spoke to the other sith that joined him " There is a enchantment here causeing these voices in our mind.....perhaps it is one of the gems here...we must destroy any gems we find until the voices are no more...less we succumb to insanity and be among the dead here."
[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

The heavy feeling of an impossible gaze roused Xavka from the depths of his mind where the words so painstakingly carved into the walls he walked along by the inhabitants of a time and world long since passed spun and wove an image of blood, battle and death with his mind. The tales and myths, the legends and rumours, stories collected from far and wide throughout the universe. The remaining legacy of Naga Sadow, Lord of the Sith, Master of Alchemy, left for those with the leanings and knowledge to read of, to learn from, to better from and to experience as Xavka himself now was: by a mental conjuration of the images and scenes described in the carved hieroglyphs. A false reality that one was aware of and could experience alongside the one they perceived as true.

Raising his gaze from where it was transfixed on the pale and dark brown rock surface beneath his fingers, Xavka brought his yellow eyes, to bare with the gaze of one of his fellow Sith, fellow Sins and fellow Assassin. Darth Mythos.

Inclining his head with a bow of respect for the simple fact that the self illusion weaved around Xavka, made with the strands of the Force and bolstered by a simple thought imbedded into the subconscious to grow into a false thought indistinguishable form the true ones, had been seen through. A small smirk tugged at the scarred right corner of Xavka's lips, curling them into a crooked mockery of a smile filled with amusement, forming, instead, a primal-born smirk of interest over the skills of this man that had the awareness and skills to cast asunder the workings of Xavka's manipulations of the Force, designed to hid himself from those around him, making him one with the shadows that consumed the universe, unseen, so easily and without a single sign of effort not a time of work.

Xavka's attention was soon removed from the Sith, however, as his animalistic, primal instincts seemed to scream within his mind and soul. His pupils expanded rapidly, consuming the yellow hue completely and making his eyes a mix of black and white only. His dual hearts began to pump faster so as to move oxygen around his body more rapidly until it seemed to Xavka that his hearing should have been completely blocked out by the loud throbbing of his pulse as it seemed to resonate within his ears. His muscles tensed and relaxed in a rapid series of contractions as the flight or fight instincts ingrained within the Zabrak surged sharply, almost catching Xavka by surprise as his body turned as if to flee the Tomb.

Eyes flickering around the riches filled room, the strong and metallic smell of the blood emitting from the dead worker mixing with the sweet scent from the Zeltron formed a sickening combination as it assaulted his nose. The various gems and items of jewellery held Xavka's attention only briefly as he tried to search for the source of this threat, the momentary pause being on items of beauty as his subconscious, the part devoted to his mate, began to draw up designs on how to make copies that he could gift to his mate.

Slowly, ever so slowly, whispers began to invade Xavka's sanity. Almost seemingly crawling along his skin, piercing his eyes and burrowing deep into his mind where it took up residence where new whispers, repeating the same words in a multitude of languages, as well as same ones, soon joined at the soundless noise began to grow into a quiet screaming match within his mind.

... Fear dulls the keenest senses ... Know fear, know terror ...
... Nairi zûtaimohti ri amohti riyiksmi ... Zinoti nairi, zinoti tsatota ...
... Ceh si'inli ji ane karsa ... Ktan ceh, ktan calue ...
... Csehn ch'itivso to ch'avr ran'ci ... Rsah csehn, rsah csasor ...
It was only when Naga spoke up, piecing through the haze of fog that had descended on his mind and clarity, that Xavka realised that the words has seemed to lure him into a trance, despite all of his trainings with the mind. A growl rumbled from deep within his throat as he dropped his illusion behind one of the Sith, he had not paid enough attention during introductions to care nor know which it was. Anger coursed through him like a wave of hellfire and magma as a burning flame began to fuel the Darkness within him, quieting further the inaudible, near soundless, shouting crescendo of voices within his mind.

The anger originated form a simple fact. Damaged pride. Xavka prided himself on his abilities to create fake realities that were perceived by his targets, and sometimes allies, as the truth of the universe, the reality within which all existed and no lies could be birthed. But now, that very skill that he prided himself on had been turned against him and he had fallen. No resistance had been made, no attempt to fight back. The manipulated reality had descended with the fog before he could react, sending him into a trance where suggestions and orders would become his laws. He had been bested, easily.

Seeking to remove the anger that threatened to now cloud his mind instead of protecting it as the roar of the fire became more vicious, Xavka fell back on his old technique while following the suggestion of Naga. With a roar, an almost visible wave of the Force erupted from Xavka's form, tearing through the air towards a pile of crystals in front of him.

[member="Darth Rapax"] | [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Iziz Vei"]

As the others began to hear the whispers, the reactions became much the same, the malice behind the whispers would begin to grow as people's ears began to pick them up and a change would be able to be seen in those whom did not have the mental fortitude to stave off the etheric advances. Eli, of all of them, had his own mental defenses like a fortress, holding them in place as he had been warned that some of the sith here were accomplished mentalists, as well as being a Sith Sorcerer of sorts himself, he was not about to allow his secrets to be found by the others. Thus as the whispers crashed upon his mind, he saw them for what they were, grimacing at the persistence of them. Although the whispers were quiet, even at their most inaudible they were influential.

Aurora however, was much better off, her alien mind as well as her natural affinity for draining the force energy of objects allowed her to hold her own, as the dark side reached out to touch her mind she was able to drain the force energy in the mental attack as it would invade her mind, allowing her to protect herself in a rather unique way. Looking to the others, she became worried as she could sense the power penetrating their minds, letting out an inaudible warning to those around them that something was wrong with their companions.

The Quartet of Camilla, Ky'leon, Caitlyn and Nathan however, were not so lucky, each of them in turn found themselves cringing as the words echoed through their minds, rebounding off of the inside of their skulls and multiplying as the paranoia and pain began to seep into their psyche. Nathan was the first to fall victim with the help of Naga's words, his hand gripping around the rainbow gem he had picked up, his eyes changing, taking on a dead white glaze over them as he became overwhelmed by the darkness in the room. Hearing Naga say that they needed to destroy the gems was just the trigger Nathan needed to be pushed over the edge.

"Destory them!? These gems are history... I'll not allow you to desecrate the sacred offerings of Naga Sadow..." - Nathan

And in a heartbeat, his lightsaber was in his hands, the red beam humming loudly.

With Nathan's revelation, the others one by one by one turned also, each drawing their blades as they seemed to be overwhelmed by the power of the dark-side. Ky'leon Drew his Saber pike, Camilla her Saber and Shoto and finally Caitlyn with her single Light-saber. Each of them looking for combat...

As Xavka made his attack against the riches of the room, the peace was shattered and the four charged the group without hesitation. Ky'leon and Camilla in front with their superior speed with Nathan and then Caitlyn bringing up the rear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Meanwhile, Iziz was having some trouble of his own, not having any training in mental defense, he found himself like the others quickly overwhelmed, however, unlike the others, something within him which was more skilled with the force cut off the influence from getting any deeper into the mind of the Jawa. The presence within Iziz not wanting to take control extended a tendril of itself out to coil itself around the power as it invaded and strangled it, holding it there. The result would be the Jawa collapsing as the mental battle waged in his head, a fight ensuing over his body and separating his own mind from the mechanical workings of his physical form.

At least it meant the group did not have another opponent, but, the lines of battle were pitched...

....​
Eli, Xavka, Mythos, Naga and Aurora.... under threat of losing their minds​
Versus​
Nathan, Ky'leon, Caitlyn and Camilla.... having already lost them.​
(Pick your opponents, or deal with the situation. Pick wisely, some are stronger than others.)​

Rapax

R
Naga saw them react the way they did, Naga chose to ignore them and continue destroying gems including the rainbow gem nathan saw. He struck at any gems he saw while he avoided the 3 who where currently under the illusions insanity, He would try his best to be on the defensive of his new enemies while he sliced at any jewels he found along the way. These illusions must be destroyed other wise he may as well give up his hunt and he wont do that.

[member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Iziz Vei"]

Mythos Sighed in his mind, his warnings served no purpose it seemed as the damned madness of this place had brought down not one but four Sith Assassins to turn against their Own brethren. He was impressed at Eli standing firm having no natural defenses for such an attack and Aurora of course was expected to survive such an encounter yet he did not have time to pay attention to that as four of the Former allies of the Sith Assassins fell upon the team is a charge of vicious fury and madness.

Mythos stepped back and opened his stance, he was an Assassin but first and foremost he was a Warrior fit to fight against Gladiators and War Masters but numbers were not on his side... and neither was his desire which would not let him part from Aurora's side for an instant. He brought fourth his main DarkCore Lightsaber Pride and raised a single hand in the direction of the Feline looking warrior Ky'leon yet instead of letting loose a Bolt of Sith Lightning that would put him down he tied a noose of the Force Around his neck and lifted the Warrior from his charge in a Force Choke way too powerful for a Sith Knight... Mythos still did not know that the Axe increased the Power of his Dark Side Alignment force abilities making them double as powerful as they normally would be but now he would get his first true taste of what the Axe could truly do.

"Aurora stay behind me and keep alert...No Blade or Force in this World or the Next will get an Inch to you while i draw breath" The Hairs on his arms and Neck raised as his words left his mouth due to the sheer conviction and power that they presented, Words were a Morale booster so as the Feline hung in mid air he turned to his apprentice Naga with a disappointed frown. "Naga leave the crystals alone for Karks sake, they are not the source of the whispers you hear"

This place was dammed, chaos ruled here, some crystals were definitely not the source of it or so Mythos thought, it was something much more powerful than a measly crystal. Just like when Mythos went inside the Tomb of Adas the presence of Evil and Dark Energies was created not by objects but by the Restless spirits that haunted the place. Of course... he could be wrong... but those crystals would fetch a mighty prize in any market....and [member="Cadan Tazi"] always loved Credits almost as much as Mythos loved throwing them at him...​

[member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]​

As the chaos ensued, Nathan and Ky'leon charged their respective targets.

The leonid attacked with a vicious speed as the force began to wrap around his neck, though the constant need to split Mythos' attention as the trappings of the cursed room began to get more and more powerful with time, it would be hard, if not impossible to focus the full power of his strength on both choking the lion and defending his own mind from the influences of the room itself... Choking and spluttering for a second, Ky'leon threw all of his might into a single location on the force choke which held him before pushing it forward and slipping free of the hold, not attempting to pulse outward at the entire grip, but rather focus all his strength on that single point to give him an escape. Force speed welled up in the lion as he let out a force bellow in the direction of Mythos, the lions roar amplified loud enough to rip up the ground and send him flying back into the wall behind him. Twirling his saber pike he would hurl it like a throwinf spear for the center of his opponent's mass should he be basked against the wall to skewer him to it.

Nathan however, was calmer on his approach, less feral, charging in on Xavka with lethal speed and agility as he enhanced all of his facets with the force, weilding his two banded blade as he would telekinetically throw a statue for the right of his opponent to distract or would him and open up with a devastating flurry of blows, not aiming for vital locations but rather trying to find openings in his guard. His skilled swordsmanship would prove hard to overcome without enhanced reflexes as it was immediately apparent that Nathan was an underhanded and crafty swordsman in equal parts as he was skilled.

Camilla, activated her stealth generator moments before she charged her opponents, her moves quick, sleek and graceful enough to not so much as make a shimmer as she would approach Darth Rapax, her blade in hand as she would get nearer and nearer to Naga, sleuthing close she gripped her hilts until she was finally upon him, flanking him from the left she would open with a swift rapier lunge for his neck as she extended the long blade, the energy fracturing the composition of the stealth-field and revealing herself as she readied her shoto for a defense, she was close now, as her opponent had not taken the chance to get on the offensive.

Caitlyn, was far more lucky, wicked eyes flashed as she would be on Eli quickly, nowhere near as fast or as skilled as the others, but there was something about her which just did not make sense, her mind had held longer than the others, if only for a fraction despite her not having the mental defenses to rely on. To those who would be listening to Eli's words, he would already be casting a binding spell for the opponent who would be coming for him. The tendrils of gold light filled with the power of the dark-side flowed through his fingers as the Dark Side Web was completed. Seeing Caitlyn running towards him he would launch the spell, only to find that something had gone horridly wrong. As soon as Eli targetted her, he felt a strange compulsion, a flicker of doubt, something crossed his mind as she charged closer. The hesitation gave in to a sense of panic as he cast the web in her direction as best as he could, but with the tenth of a second extra from the hesitation Caitlyn had made enough ground to be able to duck and slide across the ground, the spinning web happening to hurl over her as the expanding and spinning arcs missed her by a hair. Standing and rolling Eli quickly attempted a force push, but she was already on him. Throwing her lightsaber it was met by the wave almost thrown back in Caitlyn's face, though her own force push hit her blade like a dagger, finding a weak point in Eli's wall of wind and punching through. To those who could see would note that herblade slamming into a shatterpoint in Eli's force wave before the ignited crimson blade penetrated his heart.

Eli gasped and his eyes fell vacant instantly, dropping to the ground like there was suddenly no strength in his legs like a sack of bricks...

he was done...

Aurora looked to Caitlyn, seeing that she had felled one of their own, and raised a single hand, her mind was attempting to hold off the voices, but she expanded the drain, calling to the force energy in caitlyn as the female human felt the pain in her chest of her force power being torn from her body. Looking to the Diathim and finding her second target. Caitlyn began to walk, like walking uphill to Aurora's location, forcing her way through the drain as Aurora attempted to siphon all of her strength into her own...

[member="Darth Rapax"] | [member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member="Lord Mythos"]

Rapax

R
Naga Sensed where she was coming from ....being trained to fight with the shadows made him feel the shadows around him. He dodged her thrust and in one quick motion leaped over to behind her and fired lightning close to her back too close for her to effectively block. It was a jolt of lightning to paralyze her temporarily.... But he went also to stab at her back with his hidden blade...one scratch was all he would need for what he has coated in the blade.
[member="Iziz"] [member="Lord Mythos"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2MR_PDIotc

Mythos was multitasking insanely, keeping his mind steady was something he trained to do considering the Axe of Adas was in itself a Whispering Dark Energy that drove lesser men mad, but it was still Taxing beyond belief. As the Lion Bellowed and shot back Mythos smiled noticing the massive energy from his Force Bellow, true it was an Amazing Ability... Mythos himself considered the Force Scream the single most powerful ability in his Arsenal... if he could only wield it at will....

Mythos was in his war stance, eyes focused on the Lion's Spear Throw, it's trajectory lining up perfectly with the center mass of his chest yet instead of side stepping or ducking away from the pointed tip Mythos threw his hand in front of him almost in slow motion and wrapped his fingers around the Edge of the Tip whilst his hand dripped blood to the floor.

Spear head in one hand and Axe in the other Mythos was ready to continue for the kill yet instantly he saw the incoming threat to Aurora and his priorities shifted from the lion into the Diathim. Noticing the Death of Eli, the Sith Lord did not have the time to think about the implications of his death, instead his eyes dated to Caitlin.... Her intent to Hurt Aurora brought Mythos to drop the Spear and bring his bleeding hand to her and his fingers extended.

"On your Knees" His voice went out along side the Massive Discharge of Sith Lightning from his fingertips channeled by the Power of The Axe of Adas. With the Power of Adas' Axe Mythos Lightning took more power to discharge yet it's energy instead of Blue, Or Red as Some Sith Lightning were Was Violet with a Black outline. The Axe Heightened his Dark Side Abilities such as Sith lightning to a degree that they became much more powerful than they had ever been.

His Hair and eyes glowed with Power, immense and abundant waves of Infinite Dark Energy flowed through him. He felt invincible as the Axe flowed it's power though him and slight images of Ancient Korriban. Power... Was infinite here.
[member="Darth Rapax"] @Iziz @Xavka Duquo

The Lions thrown Saber-pike soared as Mythos coiled out his fingers to catch the singing blade as it buzzed through the air. As it was caught there was no blood, the saber blade burning and tearing at his skin buzzing through his hand due to there being li, but the sheer power of the blow had concussive force enough to break the bones in Mythos' wrist should his hand not be completely obliterated by the shimmering crimson super-heated blade.

The attackers it seemed were being routed thoroughly, Caitlyn had attempted to rush her opponents, but being hit with a force drain was not something she had thought of, something began to mess with her head and the Sith began screaming for a moment, soon after being slammed by lightning, ripping through what little protective clothing she wore and slamming her to the ground, barely alive, from a blow which would have killed almost any sith should they have taken the blow directly like she had...

Camilla on the other hand, was having a harder time dealing with her opponent, as she had taken a stab with one of her two blades her opponent had jumped and thrown lightning at her point blanc, sensing the power coiling up around his fingers she bought her shoto up to defend against the brint of it. Landing his hidden blade darted for the small of her back. Spinning the lightsaber of the Zeltron whirled for the hidden blade, attempting to completely take the edge off in a single strike as her stealth field broke revealing her once again. Stepping in with fencing strikes she would unleash a lethal passado towards her opponent.

As Nathan and Xavka continued their epic duel in the background.

The power of the mental invasion only seemed to be increasing in potency at this point, burning brighter and brighter within their minds...

Aurora looked troubled at the effects it was having on everyone, the first emotion that had crossed her face, the battle was handicapped in the favour of their opponents, one of them had already been killed, another seriously wounded, and it seemed that another two were on their path to death. Closing her eyes she attempted to sense out the location of what was causing this mess, using her force drain she would send a light pulse over the room to attempt to find at least the approximate location of the largest force signatures in the room other than each of them. The tug would pull a tiny amount from each person in the room, but nothing too noticeable.

From one of the mounds of treasure in the far back of the room she would feel a greater tug than the rest, not talking, but pointing in its direction she would act as the compass of action to end this trial.

[member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Xavka Duquo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom