Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Refuel

Starlin shrugged, wracking his memory for any extra information the boy might need to know. “Right now, my father and my master are leading the investigation into Xiphos’ whereabouts. Nimdok occasionally gets involved as well, though not as much as he used to—long story, heh. I tend to let them take the reins, since I’m busy with you and other Jedi stuff, but every now and then I’ll join them.

"Uh... Are those real things, or are you messing with me again?"

The technical terms for what I just said are ‘Geokinesis’ and ‘Atmokinesis’,” Starlin replied, his tone casual. “At least, that’s what my master called them. I’ve run into enough stupid names and weird shit in my life that none of it really fazes me anymore.

He tucked his hands behind his head. “Atmokinesis it is. Looks like we’re going to Kashyyyk next. Are you fluent in Shyriiwook, by any chance?

He nodded his head to the further information which had been given, then let the matter lie for now. It had been a long few days, and understandably they were both a little beat. If not physically, for they'd just rested, then definitely mentally.
At least, Eliphas was. He presumed Starlin was too.
Instead he listened to talks of the two different kinesis' and blinked slowly at their names. More things for him to remember, which just made him miss the holopad all the more. He'd need a new one, hopefully he could download his info from the holocloud or something. That existed, right?​
"Okay, so Atmokinesis" he said, the word certainly wasn't as pleasant to say as Geokinesis, it was a little fumbly, but hey whatever worked. "Uh... No, I don't think I've ever even really interacted with a Wookiee before. But I mean, I'm a quick learner..?" Yeah, the holopad would have helped, he had a translator on there. Rest in pieces, poor little watch.​
Sure he'd brought Starlin back to Kashyyyk but that was one of the few times they'd sort of just... not stuck around. They'd dropped Starlin off, and none of the crew had left the ship. To go there for real? To actually be able to look around and learn from their culture and the like?​
Well that put a spring back in his step.​
"I'm excited to see Kashyyyk for real" he stated.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom