Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reforging a Broken Sword

The unit of eight men approached the Honoghr Manor. Through the rugged Honoghrian Jungle, the lead held up a closed fist as he pulled a small device from his front breast pocket. Looking over what appeared to be an overview schematic of the the home and region around it, his eyes focused on a large collection of dots to the east.

“The distraction is working. Beta Team’s attack on the Honoghrian Village near the Manor pulled the Guards away from the area. We are good to go. Unit One is with me. Unit Two is with Handrick. Two by two formations. I approach the front. Handrick approaches from the West. Eyes open. Pay attention to everything around you.” The Commander instructed.

“Lethal force authorized?” One of the men asked.

“Negative. We take him in regardless of what he does. No one is to kill him. Injury is fine if it can be healed but we are under strict instruction to not permanently maim or end his life.” The Captain spoke.

“Understood.” The man replied.

The men all split into their two teams. They were dressed in military greens, a timber colored vest, a belt which held several cartridges for their weapons. Along with a large hunting knife each man was equipped with flashbang grenades and electronic handcuffs specifically designed to deal with this particular force user. On each man shoulder was a patch with the silhouette of a Hutt painted purple and orange. The word “Anthrox” written across it.

This was Jinni the Hutts Elite Guard, known collectively as Anthrox. They were sent to acquire objects, artifacts, or in this case people that had wronged her to any degree. Jinnie, compared to many other Hutts, was far more unforgiving of even the smallest slight. That meant if these men failed to get their target; she would have them killed. Her personal guard or not - she did not take kindly to perceived insults. So why would Jinni the Hutt risk the lives of her Elite Guard to go after one man on a Jungle Planet filled with Noghri Warrior Tribes, a Mal’Ary’Ush she risked pissing off, and a man who had become renowned for simply pissing people off? This was personal for Jinni.

A month prior, a stranger had made a deal with Jinni for specific scientific equipment that had to be acquired from the Jedi, Republic Remnants, and Sith. She had fulfilled her end of the deal. The man, this person residing inside the home, paid as he promised but when offered the a job to work for her, he told Jinni the Hutt to go ‘F*ck herself’. The Commander had been at that meeting himself. He had never seen someone be so disrespectful to a business partner before nor ever say no to Jinni. When she tried to have him apprehended then and there, all hell broke lose. Four members of Anthrox were killed, nearly a dozen lesser Guards and just to make a statement, Jinni’s sister was slain when the man, simply looked at her and yanked her eyes clean out of her head; followed by what was behind it.

Now she wanted revenge.

They knew him as a force user and skilled in hand to hand combat.

Anthrox was not to be taken lightly themselves. They were trained by not just other Hutt Elite Guardsmen but also by some of the Galaxy’s best elite military and mercenary units. In the Underworld, Jinni the Hutt was considered the safest Slug alive due to what these men were capable of. Hand to hand? Check. Pistols? Check. Rifles? Check. Covert Operations? Check. Small Melee Weapons? Check. They were prepared for anything.

Or so they thought.

The Commander watched his pad as he saw four blue dots move away from his position and to their designated area. His eyes scanned to the dozens of dots at the village. Some had stopped moving, others were kept occupied. The few blue dots that seemed to move around with abnormal speed was the second group using their craft masterfully to harass the village. They would only have minutes now if not less.

Inside the home a man sat in a basement; one of two and this one newly built and thus not on any schematics anyone may have had about the home. It was barren, illuminated by the flicker of candles that flickered and cast shadows of a figure whom sat quietly in the center of the room on a large square rug.

The rug was circular, black shag like carpet appearance except for the large tree of life style symbol that glowed beneath him. Golden in color, the illumination it gave off gave the human an almost ghostly appearance; heightening his pale complexion. To the right of the rug was a single lightsaber; one of historical significance. To the right was a knife of recent significance; gifted to him by a Noghri Guardsman to the planets Mal’ary’ush.

The illumination of the symbol on the rug was a specially crafted force spell the man himself had made only recently. Using it now for the first time he had spent the last several hours connecting and bonding to the force; more specifically sending a message to the family, to his family. What had occurred in recent years with him, during centuries for this family, was absolutely unacceptable so the message he sent through the force was first sent to each and every member individually.

The first was the very Mal’ary’ush is he served and one he remained away from personal reasons. No more.

For everyone that was contacted by Jake Daniels, the man known as Darth Gravis to most, they felt his connection like a vault being breached. As though the reinforced door to the vault of their mind was simply ripped open with a flick of his wrist. He had to contact the woman first so she knew full well what the man was up too.

‘Mal’ary’ush. I am now doing what must be done. Intolerance will not be accepted. What I am to do is to fix a blade rusted and broken with centuries of neglect. Feel my power, know my growth that I have hidden and feel my mission. What was once broken will be reforged properly, not in the shadows. The games are over and it is time everyone know who is the true patriarch of the family. Should anyone wish to challenge me on such they will be corrected as a Father would a Child. It is also time you all know what I am now. More than you could have imagined.’ Jake spoke through the force.

His mind connected to the person directly. How they experienced the message after the very apparent mental breach was unique unto each person. Specially crafted by Jake to suit either their personality or to show his prowess. With the Mal’ary’ush he was a tad more polite in his overall bluntness. Yet a point must be made; even to the one he served. Jake was on a mission and this one was not going to fail; even if that meant he had to drag a someone by their hair kicking and screaming to finish his objective. Yet what was he up too? Oh that was something he only eluded too with her. There was no point spoiling everything up front; especially when he knew full well some would object to what he was doing. Others would object to what he knew. If he had too, threats would be laid down. Threats that he damn well would back up with action.

The second contacted was a boy of his Master, and Brother-in-Law to Jake, whether it be the same one he remembered or some anomaly created by his Master; it did not matter. He carried the name and so the Boy was contacted. How his message was received was like a tickle in the brain, an invasion through the force that only those of blood could break through and no one knew how to breach the family other than the one who spent decades protecting it before becoming part of it.

‘You dare go by the name a false name?’ That was the first question Jake Daniels asked as his message relayed to his brother in law.

‘No more games, Boy. You are to return home immediately and establish a presence on the planet. You will create a home here. You will hire staff to tend it. You will do this because I have commanded it. You will remember your roots and heritage. You will not defy me,’ Jake paused as his breathing remained ever steady.

‘Listen Boy. I am no threat to you or your family,’ Jake revealed he knew of the Boy’s personal life, ‘but disobedience will not be tolerated.’ Jake used the term Boy, a sign of pure dominance over the overgrown child. Jake had been hunting and this time it was family.

‘Son.’ Jake connected to his Oldest.

‘Return to Honoghr. Build a home. Have it tended. Remember your roots, your true roots. You will not fail in this task as you are the heir when I pass. That is why you will do as your Father commands.’ Jake did not need to go into any more detail with him. The Fathwe would not reveal what had happened to him just yet. He only gave the his Son a taste of the new power he had found, the new found connection to the force he held.

‘Lear Shamalain.’ Jake connected to his younger son.

‘You will finish construction of your home on Honoghr and leave Chandrila. Do not make me fetch you, Child.’ Jake spoke with a tone that spoke of some sort of rift that had occurred between father and son. How long had it been since he had spoken to either of his sons? Lord only knew but that did not matter now. They would be coming home. Why? Because both boys knews what would happen if they disobeyed their father when he summoned them.

Perhaps the most dangerous connection was one that was long overdue and this one drew a smirk from the sitting man.

She was on a far off planet. The Daughter of his Wife. The angsty teenager he never truly bonded with but did respect back in his day. Yet even she had to understand the pecking order of their family. Just as everyone else had failed; she would be given the same order however how she experienced Jake was going to be especially unique to her and the next and final person he reached out too.

Just as he breached her mind, Jake did not simply speak before her. Instead he breached her mind and allowed her to see an illusion of himself; something that began to take a massive toll on his body physically. Near her was Jake Daniels; dressed in a dapper outfit of slacks, white shirt, black tie and vest and a pocket watch. He simply stared at the powerful force user, not saying a word. Instead he let this blatant and bold intrusion of the women sit with her for a moment while his body summoned more of the force which caused the illumination of the sigil on the carpet to illuminate with a heightened flash as if the force boosted the abilities of the former Guard of this Woman.

‘I would say long time no see to you but as I recall you did not exactly like me, did you, Child?.’ Jake said.

The smirk of his physical body was seen on his illusion.

‘You are my second to last connection before I have to handle some pests here at home so I will be quick and to the point. I was once your Guard, I watched over you as you grew. Whether or not you liked it or not, I loved you as my own. I still do. That being said you have failed our family as I have so you will return home. You will come to Honoghr and establish a homestead. You will have it tended. You will help me rebuild the broken blade of the family. Why?’ Jake took several steps towards her, no fear seen in the mans face.

‘Simply due to the fact I demand that you do, Girl.’ This woman was the wild card. She could listen and build her home, she could ignore him, or she could come and hunt him especially for what he was going to say next.

‘If I have to come here,’ Jake looked around, ‘and drag you by your hair kicking and screaming then I will do so. If I have to meet your family and bring them to Honoghr myself,’ an illusion to her private life, ‘so I can get you here, then so be it. Any action or inaction you decide to take ends the exact same way. You will place your feet on your home soil once more. If you fuck around, you will cutely find out what I have become.’ He left her with that singular threat. Just as Jake had appeared her vanished.

It was here that the mans eyes opened to reveal a deep crimson to them; a darkness to the force he had not felt in centuries; not since the days when he felt his family in danger. Sweat now poured from his face as he coughed violently which drew a figure that had been hidden in the shadows.

Sire,’ The Noghri said.

"I am fine. Connecting to my Wife’s Daughter like I just did take a lot of my energy. I need a few more moments and then we can handle our special guests." Jake said, fully aware of his Manor’s coming intruders.

The Noghri huffed and backed away. A new guard to Jake Daniels, assigned by the Mal’ary’ush as he was a member of the Family. Perhaps her way of showing him he had always and would always be family. The Noghri never gave his name and Jake never asked. Why? Because it was not important. The Protector of them all did not need a Protector of his own. That was what caused tension between himself and this particular Noghri.

Closing his eyes once more Jake was illuminated by the sigil on the rug but this connection shot to a location to someone of special meaning; someone Jake had, no matter how hard he tried, could never get over. It did not matter. She was his. She always would be. How long had he known where this particular woman was located? Oh now that was the question. Jake had been dangerously busy hunting, tracking, watching, and learning of every living family member. When he found her, when he learned whom she shared a bed with, he could have acted. The Husband could have slain the man bedding his wife yet he did nothing. Instead, at the behest of this Noghri he simply noted the planet and location and returned to Honoghr. Time of inaction was over. Just like with her daughter, the time of inaction was over.

'If only your mother did not fuck up your resurrection.' Jakes voice was commanding but tender as his illusion appeared near her in what she called a home.

Silence filled him as his heart pounded in his chest knowing that another mans hands had explored the body of a woman that he rightfully called his wife. Pain was expressed in his eyes, even if the rest of his face remained like stone.

‘I am Jake Daniels.’ Jake said identifying himself as though he spoke to someone for the first time, a tone starkly different than his initial remark of her name.

‘I am the protector of the Mal’ary’ush of Honoghr, Guardian of the an aged and broken Family. Your presence is actually required. If you wonder how I am able to connect to you; I have spent years searching for you. Specifically you. I finally found you,’ Jake looked around with a bit of a pained sneer.

‘In this place you call a home with a man unsuitable to share a bed with you.’ That remark came off darker than any he spoke to any thus far which revealed Jake was holding something back.

‘You will come to Honoghr. You will remember who you are. You will take your rightful place at your rightful home that you helped to build with your husband. Whether you bring your boy toy along is irrelevant. Your husband has no use for you other than ensuring you remember everything and I damn well mean everything you lost in that chaotic little head of yours.’ Jake said before stopping himself.

His hands were clasped behind himself, both balled in fists as he tried to control the anger and since of betrayal he felt by this woman and the Jedi Master she shared it with. Yet he knew there was a side of her that he had to poke to trigger her. It was a trait her Daughter inherited from the mute woman.

Using sign language, a signal to his Wife that he damn well knew who she was, he left her with a bombshell before ending the connection.

‘I am Jake Daniels, known as Darth Gravis, Protector of the our Family. I am rebuilding our family. Do not force my hand as I will kill the man you share a bed with,’ Jake reached up to his neck and pulled a chain that showed a ring.

‘When you are already married and a mother. Do not make me hurt the Master Jedi. I am as dangerous with a mind as I am with a blade. Return to Honoghr and see our children and the home we built. This is not a request. This is a goddamn order that you will obey.” Once his sign language ended the illusion of himself ended and every connection he held to the Family that he never actually ended earlier suddenly cut off.

The Noghri Guard grabbed Jake, keeping him propper up as the man nearly fell unconscious to the floor.

'Sire. Im going to send word to the Mal’ary’ush for help.' The Noghri said.

Jakes fist slammed into the concrete floor as he pulled in the anger and rage he felt. Not at the Noghri. Not about his family. The anger was a direct result of his Manors uninvited guests.

“No. We go hunting.” Grabbing his lightsaber, Jake rose to his feet.

With a wave of his hand the candles around them had their flames extinguished all while the door to the a second, secret basement, had its door slide open.

“There are eight. Ill handle the four coming up the front. You take the four coming from the side.” Jake snarled.

The Noghri looked at Jake. What he had done to himself was unnatural for a human but the gamble paid off in dividends. The power the man held was far more than he had been told he possessed.

“Before you engage reveal the mechanical surprise we have hidden in the jungles to deal with the defense of the village. Show no mercy, Noghri. Ensure your four suffer. Once you finish your batch go to the village and aid in helping the injured. I plan to have a lot of fun with my group so I’ll be busy for quite some time.” Jake laughed as his crimson blade ignited; the hilt held in a reverse hold. The Noghri Hunting Knife held in an ice pick grip itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom