Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Posting/LOA

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
So a lot of things have been happening in my life lately. I'm working full time at an internship for my MA credentialing. I recently started dating again and I found myself a girl who can stand to breath the same air as me for more than five minutes at a time. And I generally have been working on a lot of my private writing projects that I intend to make a real thing come next year. All and all I've been busy.

So! Where does that leave chaos? Unfortunately I have to stop writing all my characters but Blonde. That includes the new [member="Vuhan Chen"] and whoever else I have. I will however stick around as Miss Blonde and continue to do private threads with [member="Darth Abyss"] and [member="John Shepherd"] and stuff. Maybe join the occasional public thread. But my posting time is limited for the next few weeks until this internship clears up.

So I wish you all the best and I'll see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom