Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red with Black Letters

Jsc

Disney's Princess
That was easy. Food.

"Well now. How about a quick meal then? I'd like a chance to hear the tales of some of your travels. Perhaps we have something in common there. Would you mind the time?"

She didn't want to impose on [member="Darth Ferus"] or his schedule.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Great! I know just the balcony café. Hehe."

Moments pasted and soon the couple found themselves inside the Rumba Grill and Terrace. A Hawaiian flavored establishment. The hostess gave them a table out on the balcony underneath the bright yellow parasols. Sam took a seat across from [member="Darth Ferus"] and grabbed a menu,

"So? I image you've seen quite a bit of the galaxy in your travels. I tend not to stray far from Coruscant myself. ...Is there a favorite destination you tend to frequent? I image Naboo would be quite fetching during the solar cycles."

Krest nods his head to [member="Sam Jhovna"] , taking up his own menu after sitting. "Naboo would be it, truthfully. I enjoy the waterfalls and the like. Asides from a couple bounty hunters, it's rather peaceful there." He scans down the Hawaiian menu. He had no idea what he was looking at. In fact, he had no clue what any of the ingredients themselves were. He face contorted into confusion as he scanned down, trying to find something familiar.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
She giggled at the thought,

"Oh? Do the bounty hunters pester you then? Hehe. ...I fear I've not the experience?"

Sam kinda thought he was kidding. In her experience, bounty hunters were just urban legend. A thought that made her giggle and smile.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

He nodded slowly, a frown forming on his face. To him Bounty Hunters were a threat, but at least now there wasn't a bounty on his head. Right?

"They use to, more often then not. One was going to light up a cantina on Naboo to get me."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Wow. Krest seemed like the grand adventurer indeed. Bounty Hunters and vacation spirits on Naboo. Truly, there was no better way to experience the galaxy than with such freedom of movement. It kinda made Sam jealous.

Then her pager began to beep with a quick message. She was needed back at the Temple. Darn it. And just as they had sat down too.

"Oh my. ...Well, you'll have to pardon me again. It appears the Jedi need me back at the Temple. Would you be completely offended if I offered to buy your lunch? I have to go now but you are free to stay and try something new. I personally enjoy the pork salad myself."

She stood up and placed a card on the table,

"Here. That should cover lunch. Hehe. ...Well? Until we meet again, I suppose?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

"I.. Alright." The Zabrak wasn't really one for goodbyes, among the other things he wasn't really for. So he simply offered her a wave, a simple good bye. He wasn't going to stop a Jedi from doing their thing, it wasn't how he was. So he'd offer her a smile, and shake his head at the card.

"Money's not an issue for me, so keep it. I'll pay for a meal myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom