Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Tribe

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The asteroid field was a place to work out as the Harlequin class came out. Slowly Matsu was looking out over the massive section they had for observation of space and the area. A smile on her face while she and the one she was working to meet. Aetan II was a wonderful place she could test some of the equipment as they were working on gear. Matsu looked at the suit of armor that was being worked on for herself that was looking very built up. Matsu slowly worked on it with the force and art of the small to make the sections stronger at least until the one she was planning to work with arrived so they could work on her equipment as her new ship models were being tested. "When Damorian arrives ensure they are welcomed Harmony."

Samorian Manufacturing had been branching out to see what they could make or do. Consulting on projects and on the ships or just working to make friends and contracts. With a small look she was taking in some of the things before the Carrack MK II arrived, working to get some stygium here might be useful but they were not going to get enough to make thousands of ships. She was looking into alternatives. She could see the Harlequin as they were docking and with a smile on her face the main cannons of the ship were out and scanning the area for sensor anomolies they could find and harvest.

The news that Damorian had arrived had her thankful and slowly the jedi master was looking out the observation deck as she spoke. "Bring her up here and we'll move into the asteroid field." There were a number of ideas on her mind as she was going around with the force in different areas. The Harlequin searching the asteroid field before it was displayed in the holographic map of the area. Before they got int problems she was letting attention come over her with a smile on her face. "Direct the ships over here we have a small blacked out area on sensors."

The ships moving wasn't a surprise, they were here after all for stygium or at least an asteroid or two. She was looking to see what they could get while letting the jedi master make the scene before someone came to try and reclaim this world. She was seeing also the crew of the ship as all the rangers, researchers, silver jedi workers and some others in civilian outfits were making themselves known. Now more then ever when she finally got up to the observation deck and could see the holograms among the open space. A wonderful sight to behold she had to admit as finally she observed the jedi master. "Pretty fancy stuff you got here."

She was bringing the attention towards the section of the asteroid field while she turned to look at the Liran who had arrived. "Welcome to the Harlequin." There was a look though as they were moving and targeting some of the asteroids, then she was also looking at the parts there. "I am glad you were able to come and able to help." She had some ideas and there were things she had that were needed for ships to be able to use, so why not get some funding from one o the larger ship groups to test and use her equipment. There was a smirk on her face while she brought up the products list she had showing things. "We have been working on logistical sets and special mapping tech for ships."

Looking at everything around her she had a grin on her face though thinking about it. "These are some nice systems you have here master jedi." There was more a look at the mapping tech and she would like to have that on her ships with a smile on her face. "And all this stuff you have I would love to get and bring over to Damorian. Your systems might be able to find soe use within our ships and the systems we can add should be able to push into it and further along." As she was moving around and looking at her the Carrack MK II was moving about as they targeted the asteroids and were openign fire to test on them. Getting pieces in the tractor beams as they were bringing them in to search.

Looking at the woman as she stood there and they were still gathering chunks of asteroid for scanning and use. "Well while it isn't in a great number of things I will admit my ship parts are being extremely underused. I want our mapping technology to be used to better chart and eventually have a real time view of the galaxy instead of relying on charts that can change quickly. This would allow you to know near instantly." She had a grin though looking over the Liran before she was stepping around and showing more. "Plus we have a few things we worked on with your company before you took over."

Her hands were unconsciously rubbing together with that thought, the idea of a powerful map room like this to organize their ships and all that they have going for them. She was looking at the reports coming to her from the small team that was looking over the stones from the asteroid they had collected and they were finding crystals with a small smile appearing on her face with it. "That could be very nice master jedi, mapping technology in our ships could be stronger and we'll make it or improve upon it." Oh she had some ideas and if they could use it the right way there would be very little that could stop them.

"Well I think a small partnership between Damorian and Sasori could work for starship components. There are somethings you sell that we would like to use and we can build equipment for your engineers." There were other things and as they were heading down to the cargo bay where the asteroids remains were with crystals littering the floor. Enough for them to use while her attention were on a few of the different things. "Well looks like we got a good haul, it won't do much but it will do somethings for maybe one ship or can get some of your armor to make it immune to sensors."

A deal between the two was something she could like, well worth it and there before she was going ahead with a few things. The largest of which was enjoying the sight of the rocks while she picked up the crystals thinking about it. Maybe enough for a stealth ship... maybe but certainly not enough for her end goals. There would need to be a lot like a planets worth just for herself which would just be hard to do with most worlds keeping it on lock down while Isis spoke. "I think we are in agreement then, a contract between Sasori and Damorian for ship parts and gear. My engineers will get protection from you and your jedi will get ships and parts from me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom