Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Moon Raid (Enyo Typhos)

Amara Zarides

Clones just wanna have fun!
[member="Enyo Typhos"]

Gromas had once been a protected system, the Empire jealously guarding the Phrik ore found there. Now things had become considerably more…commercial.

One of the smaller mines on the margins of the surface was the Lan-Tang Mineral Concern’s shaft. It was a small mine, digging up the end of a major seam. And yet, it did decent business with various companies and groups.

From a hill overlooking the mine’s outer perimeter Amara Zarides took a final look with her macro-binoculars and slid down the slope to where her sister and ‘associates’ were waiting.

“As suspected it’s pretty small fish. I’m sure we’ll be able to persuade them to come to an amicable arrangement.”
She knew her sister could be very persuasive. She was mainly here to help, but also to make sure that said persuasion was not…fatal…unless it couldn’t be avoided.

[member="Amara Zarides"]

Enyo often wondered whether her sister might not be too...good-hearted, naive and easygoing to survive in this cold, bleak Galaxy without her help. They made a good team, but her sibling was squeamish unless they fought droids. It worried her. She also had the impression that Amara did not quite understand how she did business.

"My conditions for an 'amicable arrangement' are simple. They pay up, they live, we provide protection against other raiders. They refuse, they die, I take what I want and take over the mine." Truly persuasive terms. Enyo would have made a good Conquistadore or Mongol Khan.

"Say the word and I'll light the place up, Boss. Catwoman says she can scramble outgoing communications," Neda Chazzak chimed in. The Zabrak cyborg, one of Enyo's top lieutenants, had brought her rocket launcher and was clearly itching to use it. She was clad in the new Blackhide armour.

If someone told her that she would be a part of a gang some day, the Valkyrie ex-commander would laugh at their face. Midvinter was a little box with no escape, especially for someone like her, she thought once. But hey, look at where life brings you. Once a simple hunter with primitive weapons, now a legbreaker of a gang, which belonged to someone who showed her that snow and cold wasn't the only reality that she had to live in.

Her train of thoughts were interrupted by a voice and she turned to its direction. It was the sister of [member="Enyo Typhos"]. It seemed that she has finished checking the area already. The girl reminded her of one of her own sisters somewhat. She had such a naive view of the galaxy. She thought fighting was unnecessary. Perhaps that was why the Goddess created her not to fight, but to heal. She didn't even join the fight between the siblings to get the flaming sword that belonged to the best warriors of her family. Listening to the exchange between her and Enyo, she also added.

"Words aren't as effective as breaking some bones, princess. If you want to make them listen to you, you'll need to sow fear into their minds. Fear is the only power that prevents them from betraying you, it reminds them of the consequences."

Regardless, the time for action was coming closer, and she had a feeling that she was going to get her chance to break some bones.

[member="Amara Zarides"]

Amara Zarides

[member="Enyo Typhos"] [member="Ylva Wolfsbane"]

Amara listened to their words and knew well that her time with her sister was coming to an end. A common purpose bound them, and whilst on that purpose she would compromise for the sake of unity.

However, it didn’t stop her offering a reply.
“Fear is a cheap and plentiful tool, and like pain it works well if you’re in control. The problem is that it breeds resentment, not loyalty. You make someone fear you, they will do so only until you no longer have strength to strike them, then they will turn on you. Self-interest is a far better tool to exploit because even after you are not present they will work willingly with you.”

She shrugged. She knew enough of what her sister did to know that this was not the method Enyo used. Still, her presence would likely prevent her sister or the giant warrior woman from needless killings, and that was all she could ask for.

She was about to go and scout ahead for their convoy when she paused, looked up.
Several ships were emerging from the sky. They were crude in form, bristling with weapons and engines. They were not here for a peaceful trade she could already tell.

[member="Ylva Wolfsbane"], [member="Amara Zarides"]

Enyo might have been expected to reprimand her sister or shut her down. Yet, she did not. She allowed her siblings a degree of free speech that her minions did not get. "Perhaps," she spoke softly. "But in this universe only the strong prevail. If you have to choose, it's better to be feared than loved."

However, then there was loud noise, coming from the heavens. "Boss, as fun as the philosophy debate in the middle of freaking nowhere is, we got incoming," Neda interjected, pointing towards the sky. Several primitive looking ships were descending towards the mine. They looked heavily armed. "Competition," she grunted.

Enyo looked up. She cocked her head slightly in curiosity. "Kraal." It was not rocket science to figure out that she did not mean Dahomian cattle enclosures. "Change of plan. Amara, scout ahead and shadow them. Aigle, go with her. Each of you takes a Mirage. Rest of you are with me. Ylva, Chazzak, once the Kraal storm the mine, we shall ride in and 'save' the miners'."

The girl responded to her, and even though Ylva didn't agree and thought it was still naive for her to think like this, "Good" she thought, at least she had the strength to disagree with a giant. For her, loyalty was such a fragile thing and also required strength to work. Everyone would listen to a king's words rather than a peasant's, willingly or unwillingly, but no matter how much the king was loved by everyone, if he lost one war, then it was over. Being raised by a family of barbarians, that was one of her first lessons. Get stronger or die.

However, as the red woman said, it wasn't the time for philosophy, since they had company. Several ships appeared in the sky, and they were descending towards the mine they were headed. Needless to say, they looked like trouble. A grin appeared on Ylva's face, and she took her hammer. It seemed like she was going to get her entertainment today. "Heh, so much for peaceful trade." She said sarcastically.

The group prepared for action as Enyo gave her orders. Ylva came across some Kraal because of her mercenary work before, but she didn't have much knowledge other than they were primitive lizard people. Or rather she didn't care that much to learn about them.

"Remind me about that part later." She said to Enyo about 'saving' the miners. "You know how I get after a good fight."

[member="Enyo Typhos"] [member="Amara Zarides"]

Amara Zarides

Amara did not get a chance to say anymore. She did not really have much more to say. The hulking woman probably thought she was a weakling, a morality pet for Enyo. Even Enyo she knew felt she was, if not soft, then at least lacking in ruthlessness.
They were right in some ways; Amara lacked the desire or will to simply take all she wanted, to lay all opposition to ash and conquer. However she was not weak, she knew this. There was strength in the Light, but it was a harder path to follow.

She strapped on the bulky stealth unit and looked over at Aigle. That one’s black armour completely covered their face to the point that she didn’t even know whether it was male or female. Or if it had any concept of that anymore.

Still, Amara nodded to her sister and set off. The stealth unit hummed, and soon the only trace of her was a slight blur and the footprints in the dust. Even those soon faded as the pair took to the rocks.

Two ships, the larger, came in to land whilst a smaller one hung back in the air to provide support. Out of the maw of the two landed ships came a collection of armoured lizard creatures. They could not land directly at the mine, but had to go forward on foot through a road bounded by spoil heaps.

“Enyo, Kraal have landed and are making their approach. I can delay them if needed until you get here, or I can sabotage their getaway ships.”

The irony was that Enyo's stance was motivated not by disdain for her sister, but concern. The cyborg simply believed that her way was the most practical one to ensure their survival in a cold, grim galaxy. She'd seen the Light Side at its worst.

However, it probably said a lot about Enyo that she'd never made an effort to sway Amara to her way of thinking. Or mocked her for her beliefs. She was no Sith, though she had no qualms about taking their money and killing people for them when it suited her.

Amara's transmission caused Enyo to ponder for a moment. "Sabotage the ships. We shall hit them in the rear when they least expect it." A lion without a retreat option would fight ferociously, but it would ensure that their attack would catch the Kraal even more off-guard. On a more devious note, it would also mean the miners paid the butcher's bill.

Turning towards, her minions, she gave them a signal. "Saddle up. We're taking the bikes. Don't harm the miners," she spoke sternly, giving Ylva a look. That done, Enyo embarked on her new speeder, which should probably be subbed some time. It was particularly nice because her minigun could pop out and rain destruction upon her enemies.

Meanwhile, Aigle watched the armoured lizardmen along with Amara. Her cybernetic eyes followed them, granting her sight beyond that of the organic norm. She was a Cerean and once upon a time she'd been a Jedi. This did not matter anymore. "I await your command," she spoke. Her voice was modulated by an electronic speaker, making it sound mechanical. A dark aura surrounded her. These lizard creatures looked tough. But the idea of sticking a sabre in their necks appealed to her.

The stern tone and look of Enyo didn't go unnoticed, which Ylva responded with an acknowledging smile and an "Understood."

Play with your prey before you eat them, give them a false sense of security. Even the smallest of preys would seem tastier when you have total control over their fate. It was what she understood from Enyo's decision, being not so bright about the business side of things. Either way, she decided to listen to her and be extra careful about the miners.

Soon, news came from the other group, and their time has come to strike. With Enyo's command, Ylva moved to get her bike, which was slightly bigger in size, comfortable and durable enough for the Valkyrie.

She pressed on the gas pedal and let the bike roar for a second, which was a sound she liked pretty much. It was strong, and fearful. Just like a predator.

"Let's start then." Ylva moved closer to Enyo, ready to bring some destruction.

[member="Amara Zarides"] [member="Enyo Typhos"]

Amara Zarides

“Got it. I’ll set the charges and will blow them on your mark. Watch out for the airborne ship. There’s not much I can do about that one.”

Amara’s eyes flicked to Aigle. An undefinable expression crossed her face. “Yes…I’m sure you do,” she said softly. Weren’t they taking down Archangel to prevent this sort of forced cyborg-ism being inflicted on others? Nothing she could do now, but it was an uncomfortable realisation that her sister was creating hybrids more advanced than Neda.

She went to the stealthy individual and took several detonators from them, putting them in her own pouch.

“Follow me, silent takedowns only. No noise. Mark your position through sensor pings only.”

That at least would stop them tripping over each other or accidentally attacking the other. The sensor pings on their HUDs would be silent but give them an idea where the other was.

The Kraal were certainly formidable warriors, but they were not a disciplined army. Several of the warriors supposed to stay with the ships had wandered off to join the main warband or were not properly on watch.

This allowed her to move against the far ship. Two Kraal were engaged in bragging, paying little attention. She could strike them both, but she had a better idea. Reaching out with the Force she strove to amplify their emotions, emotions like anger, pride, jealousy. It had the desired effect, soon the two were openly scuffling, drawing attention from the others and allowing the two of them to plant the charges with little fear of discovery.

[member="Amara Zarides"]

Silently, Aigle observed the Kraal. They were powerfully built, strong creatures, but they were easily distracted. She read the ripples in the Force as Amara heightened their natural aggression through careful manipulation of their emotions. Soon they had been driven into a state of naked aggression, beating on each other.

"Savvy," she commented, but said nothing else, following in Amara's wake. Due to the Mirage stealth unit she wore on her chest, she was all but invisible. The only trace of her was a slight oscillation, and even that was slight. Concealed from sight by a shroud, she moved towards the closest ship.

However, there was an obstacle. One of the Kraal warriors was actually doing his job. Sensing him, she pulled Amara into cover as he patrolled. Stretching out with the Force, she wrapped her will around a crate containing ammunition, causing it to drop.

As the guard moved to investigate, she peeked out and raised her small pistol. Rather than slugs or blaster bolts, it fired poisoned darts. The shot was almost silent. A weak spot in his neck was struck and the lizardman swayed, as the debilitating poison took effect.

Then she thrust her shoto into him, igniting it in the same moment as she stabbed him in the back, piercing his lung. He fell to the ground. She liked the feeling as his life force ebbed from him. "I will hide him. Go on," she told Amara. As she discovered when she began to drag the body, the Kraal was quite big and heavy.

xxx

The bikes roared across the red desert, blowing up sand and dust along the way. It was not the most subtle entry, but then the Kraal were busy advancing on the mine. Having been unable to land directly on the mine, the Kraal had advanced across a road bounded by spoil heaps.

A strong wind blew across the desert, whipping up a column of dust. With her enhanced hearing, Enyo could hear the whine of blaster fire coming from the distance. Evidently the lizardmen had already engaged in combat with the mine's guards. Gunfire, shouts and explosions were the result.

It was time to spring the trap. The roar of engines underlined the presence of the powerful looking gunship in the air. It would have to be taken out. "Boss, permission to knock the bird out of the sky?" Neda transmitted to her commander over the channel the cyborgs used to communicate on the battlefield.

"Granted. Find a good position and take it out. Then move up and lay down flanking fire on the Kraal," Enyo responded in affirmative. "Ylva, you're with me. Trap the Kraal between us and the mine." The Valkyri did not need instructions beyond that. Enyo simply expected her to go wild and bash skulls. The Kraal were a lot like her, so the shieldmaiden would probably enjoy fighting them.

Meanwhile, Neda's bike came to a halt behind some rocks. Quickly, she and a fellow Iron Fist minion disembarked. He would act as her spotter, gazing towards the gunship through a pair of sophisticated macrobinocuars. While she crouched and balanced the missile launcher on her cybernetically augmented shoulder, he called out a stream of numbers to her. The launcher's complex array of optics interfaced with her helmet, further enhancing her accuracy as she aimed.

And so the gang has started travelling across the desert, bikes roaring with strength, towards the unknowing enemy. At some point, the red woman and another minion took the alternate path, to explode their ship. And Enyo’s next words made her grin, and she nodded. The woman understood the rules of a successful hunt. That’s why Ylva also liked the woman in addition to respecting her for her strength. If only she wasn’t turned into what she was... Anyway, she pressed on, getting excited as seconds passed. Soon, the group would come close enough to hear the conflict going on nearby the entrance of the mines, explosions and shouts mixed together. After the voices came the view, as they would have the chance to see the battlefield and see the carnage before joining the fray.

Lizard people were pushing on, but the miners kept them out for now. Yet, they had the numbers, and Ylva doubted that the miners had enough military experience, so if they wanted to save them they had to act quick. She also noticed the small sand hill nearby that could be a tactical advantage. She pointed at it and talked to Enyo. “You see that hill? I suggest positioning a group of sharpshooters there. They’ll have the high ground and their bikes to use as cover. They can provide us support meanwhile we attack from behind. By the time they get discovered, the lizards will have too much to deal with.”

Either way, Ylva rode towards the enemy, with one hand holding the hammer she found on one of the Archangel labs they raided, the other manuevering the bike. Its roar alerted the nearby enemies, but for one of them it was too late to react, the lizard’s head met with the head of her hammer and its blood splattered all over, crushing its skull with the help of the speed she had. Ylva laughed barbarously to the outcome. But of course, it didn’t take long for the lizards nearby to attack her. Jumping off from her bike, she activated her shield to protect herself from the bolts and held the bloodied hammer in her other hand, ready to charge. And she did just that, after cracking her neck and letting out a warcry. “May Ear give me strength! Your souls shall entertain her in the afterlife!”

Amara Zarides

[member="Ylva Wolfsbane"] [member="Enyo Typhos"]

As the cyborg disabled one guard, Amara completed her demolition tasks. Explosives placed on the engines, fuel lines and weapons.

It was then that the guards could not ignore the world around them as the ship above them shattered apart, and at the same time the Kraal were assailed.

They drew their axes and blasters, calling out to their fallen comrade to join them.

Too late.

Amara deactivated her cloaking device, stepped forward, lightsabre blazing. She could have maintained her stealth, but she wanted to give them something of a chance. She was not an assassin.

It didn’t matter in any case. They were surprised, raised their blasters fired twice, and fell as the purple lightsabre cut them down.

“Aigle, let’s move.”

When she was safely away she activated her commlink. “Enny, their ships are wired up, guards dead. Blow their ships?”

The trap had been sprung. Undoubtedly the Kraal would be fierce opponents. Ideally, Enyo would not have to kill them all. She had something better in mind. Neda's launcher fired a missile, hitting the Gunship's engines. A massive fireball engulfed the craft and it shattered apart.

She heard Ylva's suggestion and gave a grunt of acknowledgement. "Agreed. Hawke, Shaw, get on the hill," she instructed two of her goons, who were equipped with long-range rifles and were thus ideally suited for the task. She received their affirmations on her HUD, as the pair of sharpshooters broke off and surged towards the sandhill on their bike. "Amara, blow the ships."

And so the attack began. Not wasting any time, Enyo rode towards the enemy, with her speeder as her chariot. While one of her goons steered the craft, she took control over the rail-minigun. The Spitfire was what happened when a railgun and a minigun made love and produced a child. Said child was made out of Orichalcum, a rare metal discovered on Tartarus.

In short, it was pretty much the height of pointless brutality. There was a loud noise, like the sound of thunder, as the gun roared. The weapon was less than precise, especially since she was firing it while the speeder was still moving, and the recoil was extreme. But where it hit, lizardmen bled, fell and died, for the superaccelerated projectiles tore through armour like a hot knife through butter.

A hailstorm of projectiles bombarded the bike. A lucky or well-aimed shot hit the fuel tank. Reacting quickly, Enyo jumped off, taking the gun with her, as the speeder erupted in flames. She hit the ground in a heavy landing given the bike's speed, rolling. Fire whipped at her armoured frame, but she got up, pushing some wreckage away, and raised her beskar hammer. Using its shaft, she blocked a strike from a massive great sword. Rallying, the heavily armoured Kraal bore down upon their attackers, unwilling to yield to them, for that would mean a loss of honour.

With a shout, Ylva swung her hammer towards the lizard in front of her, hitting it in the chest. She could almost hear the cracking sound as the hammer rammed the lizard's body, which made her grin. The lizard's eye opened fully with pain, it coughed blood, lost his balance and fell down. Using its moment of weakness, Ylva finished the job by crushing the head of her fallen foe. One thing she had to say, they were tough, which the Valkyrie respected very much. And it made this battle more interesting. They would be good sacrifices for Ear.

Swing, evade, dodge, shields up, counter attack...

Now that the element of surprise faded, the Kraal rallied to strengthen their defenses in the back. Dividing their troops to fight against both sides, the gang came under heavy fire shortly afterwards. Ylva knew that her shield wouldn’t take much more and she had to find a cover very soon, as much as she liked to fight the lizards head on. Defending herself from the incoming mace with her shield, she kicked the lizard away from her and then swung her hammer towards it, aiming to make it lose its balance and finish the job.

Yet, it wasn’t that easy. The lizard dodged her attack and unleashed its own, taking advantage of her height and aiming towards her legs. Ylva barely managed to evade the attack but then another followed towards her stomach, which was a successful hit. She coughed as the attack suddenly cut her breaths, but quickly recovered before another attack landed on her and moved a few steps back to regain her balance. Pissed off, something snapped inside her mind. Acting like a beast driven into a corner, she lashed out with quick attacks. Not giving the lizard any chance to counter attack, it soon made a mistake and gave her an opening. Using that, she swung her hammer and knocked it off. With one last attempt, the lizard tried to protect itself but Ylva was quicker. She kicked its hand away and then her hammer crushed and crushed its skull, over and over and over again until one couldn’t say it was a skull anymore.

However, her berserk mode had one disadvantage. She could only apply it to the ones she could see, and she was blind to everything else. She snapped back to reality suddenly as she felt immense pain in her shoulder. It seemed one of the bullets hit the joint of her armor and dislocated her shoulder. The one who shot her was killed shortly afterwards by the snipers up the sand hill. Letting out a growl, she found her way to a big wreckage to take cover, protecting herself with her shield along the way. Popping her shoulder back in place in cover, she made a fist. Even though it hurt like hell, it seemed she could still use her hand. Good.

Taking out her rifle, she left the cover and started shooting.

Amara Zarides

[member="Ylva Wolfsbane"] [member="Enyo Typhos"]

Away from the furious melee Amara held the detonator in her hands. For a few seconds she paused for dramatic effect, then pressed the button.

There was a series of explosions which tore the two landed ships into burning fragments. The explosions fed on each other, and soon a very large crater filled the landscape.

Amara looked at the battle, knowing her presence was not needed, not with Enyo and her gang there.

But then, something, a presence in the Force. There was something in the sky. A blur, getting larger, resolving into a much larger craft. The ship was of corvette sized, nearly 100m long and decked with numerous weapons.

This ship did not open fire though, nor did it move in to land. Instead it seemed to be observing.

“Uhh…Enyo, there’s a big ass ship in the sky. Be prepared for more trouble!”

Enyo enjoyed combat. It was one of her few outlets. But she did not go wild. Outwardly, she had the dispassionate attitude of a workman. Or a Terminatrix. She was, in many ways, the closest thing Moira Skaldi and Maelion Liates had to a child. This thought was both absurd and horrifying. They'd raised her in their image - too well.

So she slew. The spikes of her hammer intercepted the strike of a great sword, pushing it aside with her formidable strength. Raising the huge weapon, she brought it crashing down upon the Kraal. The maul was made out of beskar, and this kind of tool just happened to be an ideal anti-armour weapon.

There was a sickening crunch when he impacted. His shield had blocked the attack, but it still bloody hurt. The impact probably almost broke his arm and certainly shattered bones. Reversing the maul, she slammed the handle pommel of the weapon right at her opponent's face with tremendous power. A helmet could keep bullets from blowing your face and deflect melee attacks to an extent, but it could not blot out concussive force. Especially the sort delivered by a Terminatrix with superstrength.

He fell. More enemies came, and she continued to crush her foes. One powerful punch smote a lizardman on his throat, crushing it. Two more that tried to gang up on her by coming from two sides were simply raised by an invisible hand smashed into one another until they stopped moving. However, the Kraal were defiant. One of the lizardman swung a massive mace which hit Enyo in the chest and sent her sprawling. Her weight prevented her from flying through the air, but she hit the ground with a heavy thud.

A human would have gotten the wind knocked out of them, but Enyo did not breathe. The mace came once again, she dodged the blow, but another scored a glancing blow upon her head. The phrik helmet was damaged, and above all, she felt the impact upon her skull. Her HUD registered damage. This alarmed her - and pissed her off. She did not move and the lizardman, believing she must have been stunned, kicked her hard.

Her hammer had fallen out of her grasp, but she activated the hidden mechanism inside her right palm, firing her ion disruptor. There was a bright muzzle flash when the beam pierced his armour and put a hole in his stomach. She fired again and the surprised Kraal staggered, stumbling. Getting up, she stomped on his throat. There was a gurgle and then he was dead. With the Force, she called her maul back to her. Support fire came from the sharpshooters on the hill, while Neda had replaced her missile launcher with a bolter and was now bombarding lizardmen with explosive bolts.

Then she received Amara's transmission. "Acknowledged. Call in the Harbinge. I want it to appear in the Kraal ship's rear. And hail the lizards. Ylva, cover me. Neda, sniper team, be ready to open fire on Kraal if that ship lands." Both vessels were corvette-sized and thus ought to be about equal in terms of armaments. However, the Harbinger had phrik armour plating. As a volley of blaster bolts streamed towards her, she ignited her lightsabre. Manifesting with a snap-hiss, the burning violet blades cut bolts out of the air.

Ylva once again entered the cover after the Kraal answered her fire. Their numbers were decreasing slowly, so they were getting easier to handle. However, that didn’t last long, as a bigger ship appeared in the air and from the same primitive look of it, probably carried more lizards. They weren’t attacked just yet but it didn’t mean that they weren’t going to.

“Understood.” Ylva said after hearing Enyo, and prepared to move. Creating an opening for herself by continuously firing towards the enemy lines, she quickly moved from her cover to another. She could see Enyo and the lizards more clear from here. One of the lizards caught her attention immediately. It made a quite stupid move, it gave Ylva a perfect target by leaving the cover to attack Enyo with its primitive armor and no other defense, and she had a good aim. She pressed the trigger and bolts did their job, its body now had more holes than normal and the corpse fell to the ground.

“Lizards coming your way. Melee weapons.” She reported to the cyborg and opened fire towards the ranged ones, trying to get them to shoot her instead to take the heat off of her and give the woman the satisfaction of killing the lizards in her lightsaber’s range.

Amara Zarides

Amara picked up her commlink. “Faelar, do you read me?”
“Copy that, Miss.”
“Bring yourself in behind the bogey. Don’t fire unless fired upon. Keep your options open, train weapons on the engines. Fire a warning shot past them.”
“Got it.”

As the battle raged on there was a roaring as the Harbinger came to settle in behind the Kraal ship. A warning shot passed it.
Amara grinned. The Kraal ship could turn, but it was slow and heavy, and a volley of the Harbinger’s missiles and heavy weapons would quickly cripple its engines and leave it helpless.

Amara flipped her comm to the open channel. “Kraal ship, stand down and parley or we will blow you out of the sky. This mine is under the protection of the Iron Fist Consortium.”
A bit of a flourish, but it made them sound more important.

The Kraal ship could see the wreckage of their three ships plus the fact that their first force had been mauled. They were warriors…but not suicidal.

“Very well, who is your leader?”

Amara, who had been feeding the conversation through to Enyo, flicked to a private channel. “You want to take this one, sis, or should we just zap them?”

[member="Amara Zarides"], [member="Ylva Wolfsbane"]

In the middle of the melee, the fighting seemed to cease. Of course, it took a bit for everyone on the ground to get the message, and so the tussle continued for a bit. Enyo heard Amara's message loud and clear. "I'll handle this," she responded without delay.

"Cease fire. Ylva, stand down," she spoke loudly. "Be ready to engage if talks break down," she added over a secure channel. Then she hailed the ship. "I am Enyo Typhos. Leader of the Iron Fist Consortium. Your warriors have fought honourably and so I am willing to parley. Come down."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom