Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Crystal Rogue

Anton Nadramie decided they should meet on a space station instead. Somewhere still private of course, a project in the works per say. Though while incomplete this station still had a luxury lounge, a large bar, and other niceties. Anton waited on a red sofa, lined in comfortable satin. Humming softly to classical music that played overhead he awaited his new partner. A beautiful human girl lead in the Royal Lady, the door opening being his cue to stand at attention. Raising his left hand to his breast he gave a soft bow.

"Good morning, Princess Ashelia Solidor. I've heard a good deal about you, and am so very pleased to make the acquaintance in the flesh." His eyes looked over her, picturesque. Beautiful truly, and yet if anything on her file was right it wouldn't even be a fight. This woman, was a warrior first and royalty second. That is, at least his first assumption from the facts. Now to know her for real.

"Is there anything I can get you? Drinks, Sedatives, anything really that you might fancy. I try to keep this place stocked at all times. For this is my personal work in progress. I've not a name for it yet, but essentially it is to be my home away from home. I do hope you are able to make yourself at home even for this brief time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom