Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment

Xenia has already made a few deals with the Techno Union, but I'm not sure if we should join them and be friendly with them or take the stance of competition. Personally, I'm on the side of rivaling the Techno Union and what it's become. We'll need some powerful companies on our side, but we can get those. Already working on a few potential game changers!!

Beyond that, we need to throw down some active objective threads. Interactive missions wherein people can write with the Trade Conglomerate and we can start to build members. Things which will expand the faction and work well for it. Dominions of planets near important trade routes, maybe eventually an invasion of some of the lesser defended worlds.

The trick to becoming successful is first pretending that you already are.

sabrina

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Xenia Nastassia"] the option of merging with the empire is still open, if you want to consider it. We should be getting active as soon as the map update is complete

It sounds like a great opportunity, so thanks for the heads up. As far as I know Jaster's been the one to handle those diplomatic relations, so I'll let him continue to foster that. I've got my eyes on a few other things. We'd be glad to have you and the Empire aboard though! :'D

[member="sabrina"] [member="Xenia Nastassia"]

As decided by the board before they became inactive, the Trade Conglomerate will place itself as a true neutral faction. Thus we will only join a faction truely after our capital planet is dominated. Until then we will ally with factions to increase our trade power and assist in Doms according to if representative wish to help.

Other then these options, the Conglomerate will not be submitting a joint faction as we still have some of our own operations we wish to persue.

[member="Xenia Nastassia"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Should try a space station take over. Invent a station, RP taking it over and then use said thread as the Dev thread for new stations.

Also have done it with shipyards with a diff char when working for Lords of The Fringe back in the day.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"][member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Perhaps a recruitment campaign for smaller time mercenaries and bounty hunters. Jaster saw what kind of response he had when the TC got put up on the bounty hunter board. What if we did an outreach to hire some of them on full time as exclusive mercenaries for the Trade Conglomerate? Whether or not they could be that trustworthy they could at the very least assist in station invasion or domination to help us gain ground.

Lord knows we've got the cash.

[member="Gillian Katar"]
The Trade Conglomerate already has a mercenary core group, it's what's being used on sullust in fact. And what had been used before on planets like Iskeria. One of our largest recruitment venues is through the mercenary core, because it's relatively non exclusive. Someone can be a member of the core without it distracting from their normal life, so long as they fight for the Conomerate when called and receive the rewards of doing so.

[member="Althea Raxis"]
As for starting a thread currently, I'm not going to stop you, but neither nor Jaster will be able to participate much. I've got my hands full with the large event thread and factory submissions for the conglomerate, not to mention DEV threads and technical work. If you wanted to wit just a but I'd love to conduct a battle station space battle! Do you have a planet in mind, somewhere this enemy battle station would be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom