Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment!

Ruye Etarn

R
Before we go out of obscurity from the land we take interest in might be absorbed by someone else, us Shapers of Kro Var have become DESPERATE for other writers. We only need two more members. Even if you're only REMOTELY interested in joining just let me know and I can fill in any blanks you have about us. If you haven't found out already let me explain who we are.

We are simply another force group that is native to the desolate world known as Kro Var. The force sensitives of this culture take fear in force powers that they cannot see and instead focus on controling these elements: Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.

You don't even have to be a Shaper! You could be a soldier or politician, or anything you can think of that isn't force sensitive (but ask here or pass on a PM to me if it'd be plausible with the culture, which was primitive but is attempting to take on an industrial approach off world). We are thinking about collecting the worlds of Varonat and Isis. Varonat is a sparsly populated planet but it is covered in untapped jungle. Isis is a strange completely crystal world known for building starships historically. Betweens those would be famous worlds such as Hoth and Bespin, along with some others. We believe we have a lot of opportunity we just don't have the members currently!

Please, we're basically begging here and shouting out to the whole galaxy our plans (even though the two closest factions on the map have already been notified of these plans). So again, even if you might have a remote possibility in the interest of joining us, please notify us! We're desperate here.

Ruye Etarn

R
Again, you don't even have to be a Shaper to join. We are welcoming of other non-force sensitives, even those who are not native to Kro Var! We'd welcome those who would live upon the worlds we declare dominion upon (Bespin comes to mind). We REALLY need your help.

Ava Solborne

A
Zyrelcia, my sister, has said, that she could do a Shaper, but I'll talk with her again. :)

Ruye Etarn

R
I don't mean to be bothersome Equa, but how soon can you know for sure? We are still quite desperately looking for members to complete the all so important five member cap for us to become a faction. Also, Morna, Equa, I'm going to continue you training shortly. Homework still takes priority so if not tonight than I hope to for tomorrow.

Ruye Etarn

R
Just one more for Kro Var! Come, on people, you don't even have to be a Shaper (though it would be silly if you weren't, lol). We already have an Admiral for our military. Would any one else like to partake in this venture? As soon as there is five we will begin a dominion together! We aren't a faction that will fade into obscurity as another dead and lonely inactive faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom