Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Recruitment Office Regiment Libertas

decu6g5-2d0a80e9-f974-4c0c-aaf4-3162362c4ff0.jpg

div-goldiguess.png

You always wanted to make more of yourself?
You are sick of unfairness and corruption?
You believe that you can do your part?

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Regiment Libertas is looking for You!

Volunteer military unit assigned to support stability, peace and justice in the Galaxy!
Fair wage, equipment provided, training issued, making volunteers to professionals.
Commander Apollon leads the regiment in service of the public, of law and the Light Side.
Meet Jedi, fight alongside the GADF and bring down villainous scum!

Hello friends and fellow rpers!
I am new here and I am roleplaying for a long time, looking to get started here with my idea of a NFU unit which basically does the same as Jedi, just with blasters instead of lightsabers. A volunteer regiment of soldiers, maybe joining the Alliance or similar sooner than later. Deployments ranging from full military to peacekeeping or even investigating, humanitarian ... all that stuff. The troopers will be special operations capable, basically a mixture of Clone Troopers and our day Rangers. Something nice, but with an idealistic touch, the NFU addition to the Jedi :)

The visuals are of the Phase II clones of the Grand Army and the mentality is that of an idealistic Grand Army, serving alongside the Jedi to bring peace, but without all the clone and inhibitor stuff - just straight up volunteers.

If you are interested to join up, contact me on Discord: Apollon#6234 or write a message here

div-goldiguess.png

a985420712640f6249f7ac3c67fd558ba0292353v2_00.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I am interested in creating some sort of character to be part of your faction. Send me a message with what you require as a character.

R RV Co I will respond here because I really haven't made it super clear yet :D

Basically any kind of volunteer who has joined or wants to join the Regiment. The regiment itself is roughly ten in-character years old and has the current highest rank (Regimental Commander) filled by myself, Apollon Apollon .

All Grand Army ranks below are welcome right now, I want to grow over time ;)

To protect the soldiers I thought them to be anonymous, choosing flashy nicknames like the clones did but maybe less generic. :)

We use Phase II Armor and DC weapons. Of course customisation welcome

Apollon Apollon

Thank you for clarifying.

I would kindly like to apply for the rank title "Assistant Regimental Commander". My function would likely be communication and weapons procurement as well as executive assistance. Recruitment will be your business.

Does this sound good to you? First come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom