Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting

This is Imperator Tiberius Petronius Vulso...

And I am the last of the Utero.

The Senatus Populasque Imperium was once great. We ruled ten star systems when the plague ravaged the galaxy four centuries ago. But then, the galaxy struck us down when the star of our system, Astrum, went supernova three centuries ago, and destroyed the very core of our great empire.

So thus, over the next three centuries, we fled, trying desperately to reunite the lost provinces of the empire under the throne of the Imperator, but the Proconsul of each system fought one another in a mad scramble for power, all claiming they had divine blessing. Eventually, they were tamed after three years of warfare. But, those three years left us weakened enough for savages, such as the Hutts or Sith to destroy what we had fought so hard for to regain.

By the time of the Clockwork Rebellion, only the Vulsos, the royal family, were left. But damnable pirates found our villa on Naboo, and attacked. They came in the hundreds, and fell in the hundreds, but... We were overwhelmed.

Now, I am all that is left. And I seek to recreate the SPQI. The positions below are open:

• Consul
  • Two Legates
  • Four Centurions
  • Five Senators

Contact me here for those who wish to join. Knowledge of Roman military and governmental structure needed, and a character created for this Faction is encouraged, but not required.

Oaths will be taken. Break them, and you shall die.

I love the idea of the romans coming into star wars chaos. In fact I was looking for a faction with a norse (roman works) feel to it. Where it is very religious based and war oriented. I specifically wanted to play the role of a Valkyrie like warrior from norse mythology. Could I count on this as something along those lines?

[member="Imperator Tiberius"]
@La'kuus Quelin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom