Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting.

Welcome, Sir or Madam and thank you for taking a peek this way. First and foremost, I will tell you now that the faction is for Bounty Hunters. Now, I know what you're probably thinking. Why should I join, when we have Omega who does exactly the same thing? Or, why not Syndicate if we want to go that route?

Personally, I feel that each of these groups seem to be inherently one side, or another. You have Omega, who operates on the proper side of the law, who work for governments, and who have military backgrounds. As they say, they are a Private Military Security Company, which is fine. On the opposite side of things, you have the Syndicate, which deals with the dirtier side of things. Working with the criminals, and things of that nature. I won't pretend to know exactly the ideals or the mannerisms or characteristics of these two groups. I think they're fantastic groups, that deserve members. If you find yourself swayed their way, then be my guest.

However, the Guild of Hunters deals in all things. I feel there isn't a faction yet, where the job is all there is. No taking a side, willing to do one thing but not another. That is what I advertise. Give us a job, there won't be any questions. You have someone you need, for whatever reason? That's fine, it's not our job to ask why. You are paying to have your task completed, not for someone to poke around. If you have any questions about the faction, please ask. I am also looking for someone who may be interested in possibly taking up co-ownership of the faction, and helping me sort out some of the details. Thank you, for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom