Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruit for your Gang or join one here!

If you are looking to join a gang or organization, first stop at the Gangs & Organizations thread to see if any interest you.

Contact the leader of the organization either through PM or post on their information thread to join. We also may have several gang & organization recruiters looking to nab you up in the [ New Members ] The Promenade or as your interact with the faction.

If you are a free agent looking to find a job? The Underworld Job & Bounty Board Hyperlink thread can direct you to the Bounty board as well as provide a venue to look for jobs.

Otherwise, feel free to use this template to help narrow down on where to join.

Name: [ Character name ]
Role: [ What type of job can you do? Skill sets?]
Looking for: [ What sort of job or gang are you looking for? Do you want to join a specific type of criminal organization or are you more of a free agent looking for a contract job?]

Atlas Kane

A
Name: Azalus, aka Masked Gunslinger
Role: Gunslinger, Demolitions, Large-scale Mayhem
Looking for: Jobs, gotta pay them bills.

Name: Gregor Montague
Role: Pirate captain, and wannabe warlord
Looking for: I'm looking for all sorts to join my crew, and hopefully begin to carve out our own little anarchic paradise. Have to be prepared to wantonly slaughter those who get in our way and inflict really painful tortures upon them.

Name: Ursula Vizsla, aka Commander Zero.
Role: Gunslinger, assassinations, armed robbery, beatings, demolitions, dlarge-scale mayhem, larceny, and cooking.
Looking for: Jobs, gotta pay them bills.

Name: Jax Vandal
Role: Crime Boss
Looking: To hire some new talent. Got a huge job coming up for anyone interested. It should be a tough score this time so anyone wanting to get in on this is welcome. It will mostly involve infiltration, but I definitely wouldn’t shy away from some extra muscle on this job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom