Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recovery

Kaden was not sure if the pilot was teasing him or not. The way she sat on the island in the lounge showed there was more than the soldier and pilot underneath the uniform. The stark contrast between the two could not have been anymore plain. Kaden remained stoic even as she played at what Kaden was trying to suggest. She had to know he was referring to her untrained force use. Even though Kaden did not know how the force worked, he assumed that if he could tell she had been tapping into it, then she she must have known that he could.

His eyes looked up at the woman with a small little smile that barely cracked his lips. Kaden took a long drink of the caf, and he nodded.

"I could feel you using the force when you took those shots."

With a small wave of his hand, Kaden floated the caf pot to the table where he was sitting so he could refill his cup.

"There is something raw and untrained about it though, like me. Long story on my end, but you, I didn't recall whether you disclosed your force use on your application."

Kaden looked at his caf after his comment and took another long drink. He was more curious as to why she didn't have any training or how long she knew. It was a new world for Kaden, and he wanted to see how new of a world it was for McKenna. It was his own curiosity.

[member="McKenna Rory"]

[SIZE=16pt]As the man spoke the small pilot listened, she figured he knew what was going on with her ‘Instincts’ more than she did at least. As he brought up the force her face changed from a smile to a look of shock, she had always had the gut feeling that lead her but never knew exactly what it was, upon hearing the name she knew that’s what it was even if she didn’t know before. “I honestly had no clue that I was harnessing the force, I just thought that it was my instincts directing me on what to do and when to do it.” The small girl said honestly looking at the man from her perch on the counter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]The girl took a drink and then looked back at the man as he questioned whether she had ever disclosed the information to the military “I have not for I did not know what it was, as for training I have not had any for obvious reasons but I wouldn’t being opposed to getting training I just don’t know who to go to”[/SIZE]

[member="Kaden Farr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom