Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recovery For Corban

Well my character went through some stuff, he's attempted to do a mission by himself and was kinda successful until Darth Aegis showed up, (Great roleplayer btw) and now he's injured, he's deathly afraid of Darth Aegis and his power, his mission became a complete failure and his mind is a mess with the amount of times the Sith Lord breached his mind and tried to lure him to the dark side. He lost his lightsabers trying to run and he'll have to build new ones.

I was just wondering if there'd be any Jedi Masters willing to help Corban recover both physically and mentally, and assist him to grow in power so he won't fear Aegis so much if he ever meets him in the future.

If you want to read where it all went down, here's a link:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/133104-glory-is-of-no-use-to-the-dead/?hl=%2Bglory+%2Bdead

[member="Corban Voss"]

Well first, hello! Welcome to the SJO.

I'd be down to assist in training and rehab for Corban, we have a few people here on a similar track. I'm going to read through your thread right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom