Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reconnection

Ever since her meeting with Matsu Rianna had been thinking about [member="Coci Heavenshield"] that perhaps it was time to talk, to catch up and put all things straight. They had lost many friends since the last time they saw each other, their lives had changed in many ways, husbands, famlies, children, pets, projects so much in a lifetime.

And then there was Alpha Mae something she felt that Coci would favor she wanted to share it with her, show her around and see what another Jedi thought of this. It had been sometime since she had been with other Jedi. Even though she could feel them when near, feel their grief, their happiness, and their success.

There was nothing like being around someone who understood the force.

Rianna sent a message to Coci asking her to come to Alpha Mae, to come to a world green and lush and dedicated to peace.

It had been years since Coci had heard from Rianna, let alone seen her. The last she had heard Rianna had moved operations to the Mandalor and moved on after a stay with the Silver Jedi, and so when she contacted her about a meeting on Alpha Mae, Coci decided to see what the place was about, and to see Rianna. It was a long journey, but Coci managed to keep herself occupied for the trip. This gave her time to catch up on the never ending trail of paper work.

Yet, when the planet came into view she was more then happy to get off the ship and touch ground once more.

After clearance was given, Coci docked in the star port and made her way to the meeting place. The walk was nice, the street kept clean as was the air. There was many gardens with flowers and plants she had not seen before and a soft flora aroma sat on the air.

Rianna had been advised of her arrival, and Coci awaited her in the lobby of the Head Quarters.
[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]​

The lobby of MandalMedical was not impressive by any means it was simple with places to sit, and a view of the outside. Wearing just a plain simple blue dress that went to her knees, and Edee loping beside her. The manka cat that she and Ordo had rescued years ago now was advancing in age and as of late refused to let Rianna go far without her. So exiting the lift and crossing to Coci the pair greeted her.

"Welcome to Alpha Mae Coci, hope the flight wasn't too much to bear" She moved towards her until there was but a small distance, so ...how did one react now? Was a hug a good gesture, a too personal gesture, surely a handshake would feel equally as odd. Where did one start?

Edee laid on the floor as if sensing the confusion and waiting to see what would happen next.

As Rianna approached accompanied by a feline, Coci stood and bowed to the Master. "I am pleased to see you again Rianna, it has been too long and how is your friend?', she said looking down at the cat. She sensed a slight unease in the woman, which was understandable she supposed as the years had passed them by and much had happened in the galaxy it was difficult to keep up contact with those not directly within ones circle. "The flight was long, but nothing I have not experienced before".

However, Coci only smiled as she moved near Rianna and placed her hand on her arm, as gesture of friendship. "You look well .. I have been keeping up with the events of Alderaan and I sincerely hope that the unstable atmosphere around that planet will soon be resolved. It must be a worry for you".

The gesture was welcome, Rianna placed her hand on Coci's "Yes we hope that at some point some stability on Alderaan it weighs on my mind more than it should it is home and not home. but thank you. I am pleased to see you it has been too long."

Edee did her belly crawl to get closer, "Coci, this is Edee she's curious and wants to get closer. She's not a threat, she only seeks to protect." Edee lifted her head studying the women her ears turning to take in the sound. A typical feline curious and yet with touches of arrogance.

"So tell me how are things on Voss?"

The feline moved a little closer but this did not worry Coci, she could see the cat was only concerned for it's master but she hoped her alignment to the force would put the cat a ease. "You have a lively body guard Rianna", she said with a smile toward the cat.

"Voss is the same since you left to be with your husband. Although there are more developments with the Temple and the group over all. We have more Jedi that have come to serve the light and help with our mandate and have expanded beyond what I had thought the Silver Jedi would. So things are good, but we are ever vigilant". After all they had had invasion upon the planets in their protected space. It had been a lesson to the Silver, but now they are more prepared for the fight if it is to come.

"Now, Rianna, I am eager to see this place and for you to tell me more of it".

Rianna laughed, "it's an idea of played with for sometime. I." Rianna nodded to Edee there were places on Alpha Mae where her presence would just create panic instead the feline would go and find the children and keep them company for a while.

"Come, Coci walk with me I've always enjoyed walking and talking. Though sitting with tea will be one of the last things we do." Rianna headed towards the doors, "Alpha Mae is supposed to be neutral, no allegiances to anyone. Everyone should be able to come here, course that does open up a bunch of other problems like, how does a world of healers, and negotiators and refugees protect themselves. Then add in what would happen if the Sith showed up."

The older woman who perhaps had a bit of gray beginning to show in her dark masses, "We have a top of the hospital, a conference center, and then there is the refugee center. Let's go to the center first."

Rianna motioned for a transport, the center was towards the outer rim of the city where it had room to expand.

She did not hesitate to follow the Jedi Master. And it was clear to Coci that Rianna had vested a lot of time and effort into Alpha Mae and the centre. Everyone has something dear to their hearts, in which they hold true and hold as purpose to themselves and more importantly, for others. Although the building was impressive, and the structure of it a work of art it was more the situation of the planet that Coci was interested in.

Rianna is no stranger to the dangers of the galaxy, her life and times in the Republic equally to Coci's and each one knew of the history of the other in most cases. After all Rianna had spent a little time within the safe walls of the Sanctum, the then Order of the Silver Jedi, so there was a greater connection then most. Time had marched on for the two women, although there was no overt signs of aging on Coci, it would be written on the face with a few new lines of experience.

"There is no place in the galaxy that will ever be truly free from the threat of the Sith, or any other form of evil or crime. To remain neutral has it dangers in the sense of this, and I see you have thought of that, but I am sure the SSC would be willing to donate anything you require to help with protection". The transport was summon and Coci would follow Rianna to the centre.

Rianna nodded, "Thank you [member="Coci Heavenshield"] that would be great I'm considering building a peacekeeping force but I have never been one to lead a military force I like my labs, hospitals too much." "I am happy to help with whatever MandalMedical offers, and I would help at SSC medical facilities, I" she would only admit this to other Jedi that she thought would understand, "sometimes miss being around other Jedi" Rianna was often with Matsu but they saw the world different, Matsu concentrated on the gadgets of the galaxy to aide in healing and Rianna believed the force was all encompassing and provided what was needed.Technology was not always a good bedfellow for healers, in her opinion.

Rianna looked ahead of them, "I have been trying to get other factions across the galaxy to send refugees here, but some can not make it here. I am looking a bit throught rose colored glasses, I see this place as the answer to so many things. But." Rianna pursed her lips tightly for a moment, "that would be giving into an emotion that Jedi should avoid. I don't want to forget that I am a healer"

Rianna's life had always been simple, focused in one place but the years had changed that. She found herself often split, the wife of a warrior who at times seemed to fight against the very people she felt they needed to protect. Was Alpha Mae her way of trying to make up for all of that?

It was hard to tell, the transport arrived, and the two women entered. 'i am proud of the refugee center, it perhaps is not the most modern facility, but for those we serve it does all that it needs to."

"So" she turned, "there have been deaths in the order since I was there, I could feel them. It just" Rianna for a moment grew sad, "well was unexpected"
l

"You would be always welcome on Voss Rianna, I hope you realise this and free to enter the Temple whenever you wish, or Ossus. But I think your focus should be on this place, to come to Voss to help us would divide you .. but if it is something you wish to do, even if to get away for a while, by all means come to us". She rested her hand upon Rianna's arm for reassurance.

"The Sanctum has taken refugees from those systems that surround our borders and beyond but there are plenty of displaced people around the galaxy that will need a home and this place is a great start for them. Do not think your emotions will interfere here or doubt yourself, for if your emotions did not play a part in this I would be worried for you. Emotion drive Jedi as much as Sith, we just know what to do with them .. or at least that is what we train for".

As Rianna asked regard the loss of Jedi within the Sanctum through death, they had lost many and will continue to do so as it is very much a part of life and the will of the force, "We have lost some important people to death .. but as much as we miss them, they would never wish for us to dwell on the loss but rather use that to strength yourselves in order to strengthen the resolve of the Sanctum. The former grand master was a great blow to us, as was the death of her good friend Master Ru and the like but the force is a very fickle as well as a constant, and has it's own design for us all".

"Thank you Coci, I have been putting a great deal of energy here and at home. It is so important to me that there be safety for those who need it. I might come to the Silvers for..diversion, to remind myself that wanting peace is not a crime." The wife of a Field Marshall for the Mandalorians knew a lot more about war than she wanted to know, while loving Ordo had come easily, adjusting her life to his took all her Jedi skills.

What they train for to control their emotions to not let them rule them. "Yes we train just for that to keep our minds clear and not have emotions rule our decisions. It was certainly emotion that drove me to this place. To seek it out and push for its existence. So tell me what things are new on Voss?"

She listened to hear about the lives gone from the Jedi, "I am saddened by their departure and hope that their journey beyond this life gives them rest that was not often found here."

How many years had it been since Rianna was on Voss, it was difficult to tell and so much had happened not only within the Order but with their own lives. "The Order to the Silver Jedi joined up with Levantine Sanctum a neighbouring group of Jedi you may have heard of, hence the change of name for the Order". That alone, had seen many changes to the Order some of which Coci had had apprehensions over, still does. And it seems that she may have been right.

But all that is water under the bridge and time to keep moving forward in order to continue the progress. "There has not been many changes as such, but we continue to strive to maintain a peace within the borders that we protect as best we can. The Order has grown larger and in some ways that is not such a good thing, but we keep a constant vigil across the space".

"It would be nice to see you on Voss once more, there is always room for more training .. not only for others that wish to be healers but for yourself as well". Learning never stops at the rank of master, and Rianna is one such person to know this.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

"Learning never stops does it? And these changes they um...did not change the ideals of the Silvers, I had wondered about the name change." Perhaps now was the time to bring up something else as well.

"I think I would like to be on Voss again. Coci my daughter Maeve is showing force sensitivity. I know I could teach her but I know by being her mother I might be a bit more lenient than another would." Rianna smiled "strange somethings when I look at my life, and the life of others around me. When I was a child I never saw any of this. I thought I'd be the Old Jedi Master who got sent to archiving because I would have grown too old for anything."

Rianna was not having a mid life crisis she was having moments thought of feeling her own mortality even though she pushed her meditations into the future she could not see much.

"Coci did you see this life you have did you ...think that it would involve all you have?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom