Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Reclamation of Zakuul

The Eternal Empire is gone. With it, an empty void around Zakuul. I did a bit of an interest check literally earlier today, and I got enough of a hit to decide to do more with it and give some basis of an idea to see if folks are interested. The Knights of Zakuul believe the Force is a tool used for the pursuit of justice. Zakuul itself was a paradise where the citizens wanted for naught. So the idea:

• Remove the outside presences left after the Eternal Empire fell.
  • Reclaim Zakuul for Zakuul.
  • Reclaim the Golden Era.
Those are just some story beats, bare minimum as I'd rather include more folks in writing the story rather than just laying out a story for people. Though if I don't I'll just do that anyway cause I am invested in writing Zakuul stuff. Some ideas for characters, for those interested but unsure:

• Knight of Zakuul: Force Empowered police, more or less.
  • Scions: Knights with the specific ability to see the future. And in their opinion, the one true future.
  • Scientists trying to reclaim lost Zakuulan technology.
  • Freedom fighters trying to help reclaim Zakuul (Dubbed Reclaimers).
  • Oppressors trying to keep Zakuul for themselves now that the Eternals are gone.
  • Something else I haven't thought of but you might, so be sure to suggest it.
That's all I got for now. I'll be writing some threads for this all soon I think, just to write. Lemmi know if you wanna be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom