Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclaimer Arms & Industrial

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] Oops, sorry I didn't see that! Yeah, didn't do much with your company unfortunately, I got distracted with a certain black-grey slug of mine >.> <.<

Does this mean you back?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="James Justice"]

You're going to need a lot more than that to arm an army. But as it stands your transaction is approved, can I interest you in some armored vehicles or speeders as well?

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Its a small army, building it squad by squad.............. well really more of a "mercenary task force" I suppose. I am definitely going to need them in the future, but right now, I am still brewing up ideas for that. When I do, you will be the first on my list to call!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Let's see. One thousand rounds a crate, one hundred crates so that's one hundred thousand rounds per week. That's about 150k for credits but bulk order discount we can do 120K per week which is a lot of bullets. So unless you are looking to start a new galactic scal war id say do bi weekly shipments at 120,000 credits per shipment for one hundred thousand rounds of ammunition. If that's acceptable of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom