Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Reclaimer Armor System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
0881Ni1.jpg
The Reclaimer

OOC Info
Image Source: Artist
Intent: To create an extremely high quality armor to solidify Miss Blonde's place as a great crafter
Development Thread: X & X

Armor General Info
Manufacturer: Reclaimer Arms & Industrial
Model: NA
Affiliation: closed market
Modularity: Cosmetic paint jobs, and replacement parts.
Production: Semi Unique (three total)
Material: Phrik, electrical components, Terentatek hide.
Classification: Multipurpose armor
Weight: 17 kg
Quality:
Lightsabers: Class 9
Blasters: Class 9
Slug throwers: Class 8 (chest only) Class 6 (everywhere else)
Bladed weapons: Class 7
Force powers: Class 5 (head only)
Crushing/cleaving weapons (axes, hammers): Class 4
Ion Weapons: Class 0
Special Features:
•Lightsaber resistant
•Holonet connection
•IFF tags
•30 minute air supply
Ballistic vest with added shielding
HUD system
Jetpack (optional)
powered armor
Thermo body glove
Magnetic lock boots
Utility belt
Comm unit
Mini holoprojector (left hand)
Wrist rocket (right hand)

Armor Description
Description: Miss Blonde wants to prove to herself she could make an armor system worthy of a little praise, and make some scratch on the side. So she decided to build what she considered to be her "masterpiece" the most comprehensive and defensive armor she had ever built. So project reclaimer was made and she was quite proud of the results of the project.

How it's built. The first layer of the armor is a thermo body glove that hugs tight to the user, it helps keep them cool as well as the electronics running through the suit it's a standard body glove that serves as the base for the powered portion of the suit. The second layer running across the body glove are the hydraulics and robotics that give the suit added strength along with small sensors that track the users vitals and movements so the hydraulic system knows how the appropriate force and strength. These sensors all feed into a transponder that can either be hard wired to the CPU in the helmet or wirelessly sent.

The third part of the armor is basic gel glove that gives the electronics the cushion they need to function in combat. The fourth layer can go either way, a ceramic bullet proof vest can be placed above the phrik plating or bellow. This gives the users added protection against slug throwers to a large extent. The vest can stop assault rifle grade slugs such as a .308 or a 5.56, it is recommended that the vest be placed beneath the plating but it's up to the user. The final layer is the phrik plating which is placed across the glove for a tight and secure fit.

The helmet build however rather standard and the same as the armor, but there is an added layer of Terentatek leather that covered the head. This gives the user the ability to fight off mental attacks and remained focused when a mentalist is attacking them.

Power. Phrik is a very strong metal against energy attacks, so the metal just shines in that department. Lightsabers and small arms Blasters won't be a problem for the phrik and so this means it can easily go toe to toe with a saber or blaster. The phrik armor also has the ability to stop slugs, smaller caliber slugs such as 9mm or even a .45 but large grade assault rifle bullets can pierce and riddle the armor. This is why the vest was added to the armor to prevent larger caliber slugs from killing its user, just don't get shot in the head.

That sums up the defensive capabilities of the armor, but it's real power is the fact that is powered. The hydraulic system won't give you the strength of a wookie due to its smaller size, however it's more along the lines of a Graug. That sweet spot between a Trandoshan and a Wookie, and Graug are known for being able to comfortably wrestle a wookie for a few minutes before losing. You aren't going to be able to pick up a speeder by any means but you can easily punch a hole in someone's chest cavity or crush skulls.

Drawbacks. Weapons like hammers and axes are rather dangerous to the armor, extreme blunt force trauma will dent and destroy phrik plates and disable electronics so if facing an opponent with a hammer or axe be careful. Large caliber sniper rifles like a 50 will pierce the armor and the vest without a problem, and larger caliber rifles can pierce places that aren't the chest such as the head, arms, and legs. But what really will mess this armor up are ion attacks, those will shut down the powered armor function and while you can still walk around just fine without it, it's a function you don't want to lose along with your HUD and other systems. Force powers that aren't focused on the head will also do the trick of damaging the armor, while its a great set of armor it does have weaknesses that can be exploited.

Summary. A fantastic piece of armor built by Miss Blonde it can kick ass and take names, just be sure to watch out for its weaknesses and stay safe on the battlefield

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
The development provided is sufficient for this project. Good stuff. Only thing we need is a link to the phrik mining thread. I know you've done the work, but they like to have it linked in the sub.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Rusty"] I got so sick and tired of writing the droid running out and dropping the ore off I figured since it came from my mine I could write the refining process instead to save myself from the boredom. But if you do need to see the actual mining process I have a spare phrik thread on hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom