Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth

The Sith Assassins as a Faction have been left stagnation for too long, have been stuck in limbo for too long. With my return to the site after a health scare, I'm more than willing to tackle this problem as I am loathe to let this Faction just fade away into nothingness. But, I want to be sure that there is a similar drive among the members of this Faction. As such, I've posted a thread and poll to see who among the membership is active or want to be active within the Faction as well as to see what type of threads and activity you, the people of the Faction, want to see. Please do go post and let your voice be heard.

You can find the thread and poll here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/110487-activity-check/.

I hope that we can bring the Sith Assassins back from near death and look forward to writing with you all in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom