Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rebirth

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home
Tag | Aerith Krayt Aerith Krayt

Jackal had been investing her time into a new passion project, by now the woman who was once a cyborg known as Aerith Krayt Aerith Krayt was now flesh again... The process was delicate, a whole monotonous process of removing bolts and screws...

Despite her methods not being up to professional standards, it all came out alright! Right..? Yes, yes it did. All of the cybernetics had been removed thanks to Jackal's steady hands and keen eyes. And Aerith had been kept safely in a bacta tank, hooked up to a pump that gave her blood as they slept deeply over these odd two months. Jackal watched over all this time and Aerith went from nothing but parts of the upper body and organs that floated within the tank to now being a whole person.

Today would be the day, that special day when Aerith was going to be fully reborn as a Sangir.

The deep dream that Aerith had been in thanks to the medication was to wear off any time now, Jackal stood right in front of the pod, notebook in hand as she had been jotting down all sorts of information on this whole process... Turns out that when you combine Bacta with the amazing effects of anima you get results that would shock people.

Once Aerith did wake, they could see Jackal on the other side of the glass, watching her with keen crimson eyes.

"Good morning, Aerith. You will find that things are different now... Through meticulous effort you now are fully flesh, everything was removed and I have been nurturing this body of yours for a little over two months."

Jackal spoke into Aerith's mind, a trick that Sangir are able to use with a little training. The last time Aerith had seen her sire, Jackal had short white hair. Despite Jackal's hair now being long and scarlet, Aerith could still easily tell this was indeed her sire.

With the press of a button, Aerith would feel as the tank was being drained steadily.

"Here on the table I have your bodysuit for you, cleaned and ready to be put on. Once you do step out, do be sure to take it easy... Get used to those new legs of yours."

They gesture to the clothes waiting for Aerith, for now the ex cyborg couldn't speak thanks to the mask obviously along with the fact they needed training to be able to speak into Jackal's mind.

In time, the fluids are drained and Aerith was now on their new feet. Free to take the mask off and to step out from the pod as the door now opened up, with one more thing written down, Jackal sets the notes aside in order to help her new sireling if they needed it.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Demo Text​
She had been in something like this, years ago. Her own parents had put her on a table and turned her into a killing machine in years past, now for the irony that she was having something similar done to her, but to reverse this process. The irony was not lost on Aerith, not in the slightest. In this tank she had time to reflect on her thoughts, and her own feelings, and despite all those she had killed, hurt, and force only knows what else, she still felt that gash in her soul.

Slowly, life came back to her, at the familiar presence before her. Air trickled into the her lungs, as she took small breaths off the breathing tube connected to her face. It didn't take long for her vision to clear, and the image of 'Jackal' to be standing before her.

The phrase 'two months' reached her, and left her decoding its meaning, something that finally clicked once her body began to sink to the bottom of the drained tank, hands moving to remove the mask from her face, and take in the first fresh breaths of air she had experienced in the last two months. The strain on her joints had become a discomfort she had lived with for much of her life, and now it was gone. Her hand reaching, she slowly parted the glass, and stepped onto the cold surface, her face twisted into that of discomfort at the alien sensations. So long she had gone without feeling, true feeling,in these limbs, and to feel it all at once was...perturbing.

She had strength in them yes, but it felt rather...off to just walk about like so, and not feel the twist of steel at her hip bones like before. Gingerly, she continued, her steps lacking in grace, looking more akin to a baby deer learning to walk than a covert killer. Still, she managed to reach the table, nearly falling against it, as the sting of cold shot up her arms, making her grimace once more. "It's...been so long, to feel..." She murmured to herself, reaching a hand for the jumpsuit provided for her, and running her finger along to feel the fabric. She blinked her eyes several times, feeling that the need to blink was a consequence of this new form, one she'd have to get used to. Such a strange thing to go without for so long, yet here she was.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Home
Tag | Aerith Krayt Aerith Krayt

Jackal watches with heavy interest as her test subject had stumbled out from the vat, keeping to her study she examines Aerith up and down while helping them stay upright.

"A strange feeling indeed a bet, you will grasp it within time. Do remember that this flesh I have given you is much stronger than you think, your mind is also far stronger... None of that glitching nonsense anymore since I took it all out with a delicate hand."

Using a blackened claw, she presses it up against Aerith's chin in order to lift their view up from the attire on the table. Jackal then uses a hand to turn their head a bit, inspecting them even down to the new eyes.

"Everything is looking good to me so far... Oh, and now I would tell you that you are behind on blood. I did this on purpose since I want you to know that feeling, know when to catch the hunger early before you weaken or go feral. Those who go feral never come back, so this is a valuable lesson."

It was of utmost importance that this was taken care of swiftly, else they end up like Jackal when she was first turned.

"Considering you are behind on mortal foods as well as blood, I will go ahead and fix that for you as well.. Give me a moment."

They step out of the room for a time, one would normally assume that Jackal was going to fetch some simple food and perhaps a blood bag.. No no, this would not do at all! Her new sireling would need to feel that rush, the pure bliss from devouring life. Muffled screams can be heard from outside the room, getting louder and louder before Jackal bursts through the door with a woman strapped to a metal table.

"Take a good look at them, do you feel it? Is your heart pumping a mile a minute? Such a sweet smell in the air, their flesh soft and pleasing to the eyes.... You must feel it, like a loud pounding within your skull telling you to eat."

Jackal chuckles, using a surgical knife give them just a light cut... On the surface it looked hardly worse than a mere papercut, but that wasn't the point. The smell of their blood would bless Aerith's nostrils with haste, Jackal gives Aerith a devilish smile.

"This feeling and these smells are normal, it is normal to eat cattle. You are looking at raw cattle, meat and blood just for us. So.. Go ahead, eat it.. I want to watch."

She crosses her arms, watching Aerith with a sharp glare.. As if in study.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom