Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellious Girl

Ruby Wilded

R
[member="Darth Ferus"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiEvWdHJG-A&index=11&list=PL4619CDF2FD0D8394

Ruby packed up her few possessions for departure. It had been high time she left the Assassin's, and Master for her own wants. Serving under him as of late had become a contentious bother. One she yearned to be free of. The Sith Lord was not the man she had met on Corellia. He had grow dark. Not that Ruby herself hadn't descend into the Dark Side. However he dove so much deeper into the corrupted waters. She was only at the surface, retaining much of what made her whole. Perhaps that was the wedge now between them, or only a part of.

Finished packing she zipped up the bag and headed for the door to her room. Taking one last look over her shoulder at what was her home the last few years. It wasn't much. Spartan really. Reality of most Sith Acolytes though. Ruby closed the door behind her and made way to leave this left behind her for greener pastures.

Ruby walked with purpose through the halls the Assassin's used as their base of operations. Those she knew who stopped to chat were given idle conversation and a passing excuse as to what she was up to. Off to a mission, training with her Master. All with haste to leave as quickly as possible. Ruby made her way into the main foyer of the building. It was large compared to most other areas. Large stone pillars lined the main walkway on either side. A second level wrapped halfway around their backs gave a heightened view of anyone who traveled down it. Lastly, a grand staircase at its end rose up to meet these second tiered floors. Here is where Ruby made her way.

Her hood was drawn over her hair. It hid no identity though. It was easy to spot out the red cape and hood. She was Ferus' Apprentice. Everyone knew that. Ruby made her way down the stairs to the main floor and began to pick up the pace a bit to the doorway. She was nearly home free.

"Leaving so soon, Ruby?" Just outside the door [member="Ruby Wilded"] was going to exit stood Darth Ferus in all his Sith glory. The man had heard whispers of her leaving just moments ago, and after a quick burst of speed here, he was disappointed to find such a thing true. He stepped out to be right in her way, his red eyes staring down at her. He had.. Grown attached, so to speak. Not like a person with a person, but like a knight with his sword. She was a tool, -his- tool. His sword to cut down his foes when he needed it.

"You know I can't let you do that." Lightning began to crackle down the arms of the Sith Lord, anger fresh in his eyes. If she was going to get away, it was going to have to be through him. If he had to beat it into the girl that her place was here, he would.

Ruby Wilded

R
Darth Ferus said:
"Leaving so soon, Ruby?"
Ruby looked up from the brim of the hood. Blocking her escape was the one she feared most would. [member="Darth Ferus"]. It wasn't as if Ruby believed he would just let her go free. Walking out the front door was a bold move on her part. There was a hope he wouldn't notice, or be informed. To have her slip from beneath his nose. How embarrassed the Sith Lord would have been. Especially in such turbulent times of upheaval for the One Sith. Ferus would be keeping all his little playing pieces close in hand though. "It was my intention to leave, yes". The girl didn't make so much as a step. Now she would see how the news was received.

Darth Ferus said:
"You know I can't let you do that."
His arms crackled with lightning. Anger resonated from him. The darkness began to charge the air in anticipation for their fight. Ruby began pulling her bag strap up and over her head. Throwing it off to the side against a pillar. Next she drew down the hood. Giving him a good look of her face. Pale skin, silver eyes, black and red hair. It would be the last time Ferus would see her. Dead of alive. "If I have to fight my way through you Mast... Ferus". Ruby looked to her left, then to the right. Even above them more and more Assassins gathered along the edges and balconies to view the commotion.

"Traitor"! Someone cried from above with venom casting down on Ruby.

"Kill her Lord Ferus. Show us the Order will not stand betrayers".

Ruby drew her sword with one clean pull off her back. Blood beginning to boil in her veins. "All of you if I have too"! Her threat continued, this time to reach all within the halls. They shouldn't matter though. They did not matter. Ruby refocused herself on the only one that did in all this. Tuning out the other calls and taunts thrown her way despite her raging emotions. She eyed down her jailer and readied the sword. "Fight me! Fight me Ferus! Fight me Krest"! She wrenched out his true name, or what he once was anyways. Ruby burst forward with a lightning step. Closing in the distance with frightening speed. Ruby swung forward with all that momentum behind her. Every ounce of strength called forth. For one devastating blow against all she hated right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom