Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Testers

For those who are somehow not aware, Dominions rules have changed slightly to allow for something huge:
REBELLIONS.
  • A Tier One Dom, is the 100 posts per planet PVE classic we've used since the first day of the Map Game.
  • A Tier Two Dom is only 110 posts for a second planet, and is still pretty much the PVE classic except the reward is a little bigger, BUT anyone and any minor faction can join without permission from the initiating faction, which opens up to the third possibility:
  • A Tier Three Dom, where the fun begins! An entire hex at stake once allowable per month, where after the thread has existed for longer than two weeks to gain 150 posts, a minor faction or a group of people can contest it with a REBELLION which can last to a maximum of 60 days whereby the winner gains the entire hex to do as they wish (become major, turn into neutral territory, etc.).

What I want to do, is find anyone who wants to participate in a rebellion, to help me form up a single solitary group to give it a run. We'll ask a faction that wishes to participate, and ask permission to join as opposition to their Tier One Dominion, elevated it to Tier Two, and make sure that it make it to the coveted Tier Three dominion, and initiate the Rebellion rules!

So who wants to cause some good natured chaos?! :D

[member="Matreya"], [member="Vincente Zann"], [member="Jericho"], [member="Katya Shorn"]

Love it, can't wait to see how many people we can get on board. I'll be asking around to see if there are any potential takers for us to host this event. You should ask around and talk to be people too if you're interested. I want to get us writers together first, before we decide on the details of the scenario if you know what I mean. :)

[member="Edison Bulkhead"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]

It is fair to assume whatever rebellion is being organized will end up as a canon play. What happens after said rebellion, whether it ends up successful or quelled, seems to still be up for debate.

Fatty said:
The goal is simply to have a rebellion successful start.

Victory would just be a happy side effect, and something we can deal with later down the road on whether or not we want to stick together as Major, or keep bothering people as a Minor. We'll decide on it later when we come to it, but right now we're just trying to jump over the first couple hurdles before we can make such a determination that is so far in the future.

Make sense? :)

[member="Nakama Kyoko"] Very good deduction!

[member="Edison Bulkhead"], [member="Gray Raxis"], yes this would be a canon event once it happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom