Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Corellia?

Should we do a Rebellion of Corellia?

• Total voters
So... The One Sith announced it.. Chiss planet/system is in Rebellion already. What say we shake the dust off (my life should be settled now) and throw them a little party on Corellia, and Rebel?

Yes, I know the tactical thing would be to wait until they are Minor and the planet is recalled. Then just Dom it for ourselves or someone else. But I want a damn good story. Not a game of Risk on a forum, and I think it would make a helluva lot of sense ICly for this to go ahead.

The idea is here, we Rebel, leave the planet Neutral, and then help the Galactic Alliance dom the hex/system/planet (whatever they decide). ICly the League will take over management of the place, so to speak. I've also been told by the FO of the Alliance we can expect full support and likely good numbers from their end to help.

But, as always, we are a group that is run by (usually) majority rule. So I want a poll for a day or two. Vote. Post your reasons. Then we'll see.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

I'm certainly in agreement as far as the better option being to do it now, rather than do the easy way and just let it go neutral.

The thing that largely pushed me away from the site a while back was the Netherworld's event and how the planet was forcefully removed from the Protectorate's control. Since it was Neutral, the One Sith took the planet with no real contest. It was a very, very bitter experience for me, and I've no shame in saying I didn't give the best showing when it happened. It was hard to see a planet that I had invested a lot of time and effort into simply being taken from me without a chance to fight.

So rebel. Aim to misbehave. And above all, get me a bottle of Whyern's Reserve.

[member="Ayden Cater"] - you lend me those ships you promised, i'll get you a whole damn case chief.

I want to do more with this planet, with the lore, and build it back up. And what better way to do that then show our spirit is far, far from broken?

I'll get the thread up tonight. Just gotta find the right music for the opening post.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] - Exactly what I hope more of us do. I hope more people have side stories and diversions too. We are here to show the rebirth of a world, so to speak. Can't all be fighting with glowsticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom