Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion against the Republic... This time thought out. (Interest Check)

So ya, same thing as last time, Lets do this poodoo.

• Rebel:
    Solan Charr
  • Etc.

• Rebel Faction: The Galactic Rebellion

• Target Major Faction: The Republic Of course.

So the idea is pretty simple, this time we are going to do this the correct way and create unrest before openly rebelling against our Jedi Overlords and Senate Puppets. We will spread our fingers into the Temple and the Senate, the people's hearts will be won and their sense of safety tested, who shall come and join me in the fight against our oppressors?

So heres the basics of what should happen with a rebellion, this step, gathering the rebels so that we can do this. From there we go onto the planning and speeches and public displays mixed with a bit of anarchy from... external sources. Then we go on to target certain places of importance, striking at them through violent or non-violent means, though the result will be very much the same. Lastly and most importantly, we revolt and bring the end of the Republic from the inside crashing down while outside elements aid us.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

Sorry if i sounded a bit like an nerf herder, but we all have been waiting to see these rebellion rules sense... what December? Then the first rebel faction kicks off with some promise and i was curious to see it do well... up until the point it did one single thread, which it never finished, and then went kaput. So i sorry if it sounds assholish, but yes, there is a right way to do rebellions, you have to build it up and fuel the insecurity felt by the peoples of the faction youre rebelling from.

Again, if you want to help out you have to get past that whole 14 day probation that i myself have to get through, curse it... but i would love to have your help [member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Edit: Unless you've been in the republic ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom