Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Retribution [Ask] [Rebel Alliance]

"Listen to him. We've got maneuverability, so let's use it." It would be foolish of them not to, and Juwiela wasn't about to waste the one definite advantage they had. Regardless of the fact that they were outgunned, it would be awfully difficult for those turbolasers to be put to use if the gunners couldn't get a bead on one of them in the first place. "Keep them guessing and on their toes, because it's the only way we're going to win this." Which was probably the entire truth, more or less. Most squadrons didn't have the daring to take on a project such as this without some form of backup, but they had to get their reputation somewhere.

A thoughtful frown found her lips, and she made a few adjustments as she continued her flight path, completing a once over of her ship's readings. Having completed a pass on the guns, not concerning herself with whether it was successful or not, instead focusing on what their next move would be. It was obvious that concentrating their fire on one point wasn't going to achieve their goal in any amount of time. "We're going to split fire. Half of us on the ventral side where they can't see us, half harassing them up top. Two, you're our heavy hitter, so you stay topside." It wouldn't do any good to waste his payload - or skill, for that matter - attacking the least protected area of the ship. "Stay safe, all of you."

Her attention shifted to the damage that one of her pilots had reported. "Are you good to fly, or do you need to break off? Only you can make the final call, Four." From the sound of it he wouldn't be able to stay up in the air much longer, given that his crucial shields were beginning to fail. Even if it was just on one side, another hit could take him out of commission for good. And that was the last thing any of them needed, let alone wanted.

Another order had crackled through from the enemy vessel, once more giving her pause. It wasn't that she'd been disregarding their communications before, but the fact that it had happened twice in a row told her that the chances of this being a coincidence were becoming slimmer by the minute. As the saying went, 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.' And she was never one to underestimate the enemy. Their adversary knew what he was doing, she would give him that. "Let's do this. Good luck."

[member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Verd Skirata"], [member="Sannika Brynn"], [member="Jake Cabur Tor"], [member="Shorwarr"], [member="Jost Nasscal"]

Braha Saca

Fancy Flying and High Pay Matter
"Its not bad enough to prevent weapons fire or manuverability, I think." Braha looked at his readouts. His port side shield emitter was fried, which cased all of his shielding to fail. "Shields are down, but I will stay with you. Mind if I take ventral side duty?" Braha asked knowing hed most likely be designated there anyhow in the condition his ship was in. [member="Juwiela Melec"]

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
The Adril fighter was not entirely the most optimal for a bombing run, although it had served its time as a capable enough strike fighter. And Sannika knew how to handle this one, after all. On Rogue Leader's tail, the tukian pilot kept loose and shifted about a bit as she unloaded a few blasts from the fighter's cannons.

Making it portside, Rogue Three inverted her fighter in order to keep any flak that might make contact with her ship from making a direct hit on the cockpit. Seriously, that would have been bad. A flash of light engulfed the canopy as defense fire passed by by the slimmest of margins. "Hoooooly ryll, that was not cool!" The green one adjusted her course slightly to reduce predictability but kept the squadron leader ahead of her.

"I go where you go, Lead," she replied over the comms, noting the progress Rogue Two was making with his bomber. If Juwiela was doing something, then she had the confidence to pull it off as well.

[member="Jost Nasscal"], [member="Juwiela Melec"], [member="Braha Saca"], [member="Verd Skirata"], [member="Thane Drexel"], [member="Leea Pandac"], [member="Jake Cabur Tor"], [member="Shorwarr"]

Jake followed [member="Sannika Brynn"] and [member="Juwiela Melec"] on their strafing run, hoping to do enough damage, and stay out of the reach of the tractor beams. Juking and jinking whenever the force alerted him to danger, he let loose a torpedo then switched to lasers letting them fire whenever he was facing the vessel.

Verd Skirata

Fancy flyin' and good fightin' make for a good day
Verd broke away from [member="Juwiela Melec"]'s part of the squadron and followed Braha on his run on the ventral portion of the ship. Strafing, he launched another torpedo, and giving his best with the blaster cannons equipped on his fighter. this was his first official op with this squad, and he had to show them and his enemy what he was made of.

[member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Braha Saca"] [member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Jake Cabur Tor"] [member="Verd Skirata"] [member="Jost Nasscal"]

Thane pulled up and moved above the battle. Locking on again to the enemy craft, and loading the next torpedoes.

"Confirmed Rogue Leader, moving above. Awaiting your command. I've got a lock on target, I can let the thunder roll ASAP."

The battle was slow to get going as the opposition seemed under prepared for Rogue Squadron. At least, they hoped, it would be an easy victory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom