Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reawakening on Kashyyk

It was standard for people to come down to Kashyyk and attempt to sell the Wookies droids of all kinds. From astromechs to full on battle droids, they'd try to pedal everything to the Wookies in an attempt to make a quick buck. One of the many droids on board this transport for this run was HK-42, deactivated and run down after being missing from the First Order for months, still holding the one lightsaber he took from a certain Jedi. The salesman who had him had no true idea on what he was; only guess the salesman, Bolts, could make is that he was some form of a First Order Battle Droid. Bolts quickly made contact with the planet's surface and soon set up shop, yelling out in basic about droids for sale for the cheapest prices.

"Come one Come all! Droids for sale! Astromechs, Protocol Droids, Battle Droids, anything you need, Ole Bolts has it!"

[member='Asaraa Vaashe']

There was always something interesting about the travelling traders, they didn't often have great wares but sometimes you could find the odd treasure hidden away in the midst of the junk and the 'great treasures'. This one was apparently the very astromech owned by Exar Kun...an old R4 droid. The pink-haired Padawan reached up, tucking one strand of hair behind her ear as her blue eyes peered around the stall as her gaze swept over the droids on display. There didn't seem to be anything special here...wait that wasn't true. It has half hidden in the back, tucked away behind a battle droid but something that looked like a modified HK unit stood slumped over, powered down. There was something about the droid, something familiar but for a moment she couldn't place it...wait that was it! Realisation dawned on the young woman as she took a step back, a memory of being buried under ice dancing to the forefront of her brain. It was him, it had to be him. Cautiously the padawan circled the droid...yeah there it was her old lightsaber. Reaching out she wrapped a tendril of the force around the blade, tugging at...had he welded it on? There didn't seem to be any other weapon's on the droid...this was a bad idea wasn't it? a sigh escaped her lips as she reached over flicking up the switch as she pulled at her lightsaber. Hopefully turning him on would let it loose.

[member="HK-42"]

As HK-42 flickered to life, slowly rising up and making a good amount of noise, Bolts ran over to her and smiled.

"Ah, you want the Battle Droid, do you? That droid is a First Order Battle Droid...at least I think it is. That will be 7,000 credits for the-"

"I'm not for sale, Meatbag."

HK-42 cut Bolts off, stepping forward from the ship,fully activated(besides a few systems still booting up), and starts looking around, before looking down at Bolts.

"You made a very poor decision in keeping me as a form of merchandise, Meatbag." "But...But...I'm not the one who activated you, I just found you on Rakata Prime! S-She did it!"

The two quickly argued, before Bolts ran away, and HK-42 faced towards his first attempted target, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] , still kicking after all this time.

"Ah, a Sight for sore optics, Jedi. What could ever bring you to activate me? It seems as a very poor move on your part, even for a Jedi."

"What, are you saying a girl can't miss you?"

She knew this was a bad idea, but still, in for a penny in for a pound right? It wasn't like the robot could cause too much damage in the middle of Kashyyk without being swarmed by the other members of the Silver Jedi. The Padawan took a step backwards, offering the droid an amused smirk as she waved awayBolts, gesturing at him to run.

"What were you doing on Rakata, bit off more than you could chew?" She gestured around to the woodland around them, "threatening me in the middle of Kashyyk doesn't seem like the smartest move on your part."

[member="HK-42"]

"You would think that, but no." Grievous looked around, noticing he was Kashyyk, the SJO Headquarters. He looked back down to her, noticing the grin and his systems slowly reactivating. "My transport crashed on Rakata Prime after an engine failure. I did fight a Jedi on Rakata and then...I don't recall. Strange."

Grievous kept looking at her, moving over towards her, although his weapons systems and combat systems were still not active. "It appears the battle's details, and the result of the battle are not in my memory banks. I do recall I entered the Temple of the Elders after an excavation team, but the memories stop there. I do not recall what deactivated me as well."

There was obvious signs of a battle with a Jedi across his body, with lightsaber burns on his body, and evidence of an emp weapon used on him as well. One question, for HK-42 anyway, remained for him to ask her. "Why did you reactivate me? You had no true reason to, according to my evidence so far."

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

The padawan gestured with one gloved hand, extending one finger to point behind him, "Well you see...you have something of mine and I was hoping to get it back from you while you were still coming online. You booted up a lot faster than I expected," she admitted offered the droid a sardonic smile.

Even as they spoke, Asaraa was backing away, not entirely willing to let the droid get too close. Even if he hadn't made any aggressive moves she was only too aware of how fast and strong he was, certainly not someone she wanted to give the opportunity to she didn't have to. "Kinda looks like you've really been through the wars," the pink-haired girl noted as she cocked her head to the side, blue eyes flicking up and down his frame, "You know this time it doesn't really look like you managed to take the win." The ghost of a smile touched her lips as a mischevious twinkle lit up the corner of he eyes, "You know, you really shouldn't have let yourself be beaten before I had a chance to get revenge on you."

[member="HK-42"]

Grievous was...puzzled. Here she had the chance to cut him down or attack or anything that could win her a battle...but she's not doing anything but talking. Why? It did cause Grievous to rethink how he saw this Jedi...this particular Jedi. But something else came up that he forgot about, her reason for reactivating him.

"Something of yours, Jedi? OH! You mean this..."

Grievous reached to his back, ripping off the Light saber from his back, even showing signs that it did hurt. Some extra metal from his frame ripped off with the weapon, only sticking to the handle, nowhere that had the lightsaber function. Her lightsaber was almost completely rusted on the side that was attached to his back.

"The salty waters on Rakata Prime cause the weapon to rust onto me...I had completely forgotten I had it to begin with."

Although he stared at it for a long time, he flipped it over, turned it on and off to check if it worked, and then handed it back to her, right in an open palm.

"You can have it back. I always saw the encounter where I 'won' this from you as a cheap battle anyway. I prefer to kill before I claim a prize."

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Asaraa’s eyes opened, a look of surprise dancing across her features at the droid’s actions, blue eyes dropping down to stare at the rusted lightsaber blade held in his palm. With a minute gesture of her hand she wrapped it in the force, lifting the cylinder out of his hand to float in the air between the two of them.

“It doesn’t look like the whole thing on Rakata Prime did you any favours either. Are you ok there? You’re not going to fall apart on me are you?” She knew that there a few companies that had workshops on Kashyyk, at least one of them should be able to fix up the droid, or at least work on his chassis for him. “Thank you…” Asaraa’s eyes settled on the lightsaber, all but useless in its current form, but a nice gesture. “When we get you fixed up, if you’d like another go at it I wouldn’t mind the spar.”

"No, it did not. I got to kill a few others, but...I do not recall the outcome of the battle between me and the Jedi Knight."

Grievous was amazed by the look of shock [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] had on her face when he gave back her old lightsaber. He did the same when she asked if he wasn't gonna fall apart.

"I...was not expecting you to care about my condition. And although a third duel with you would be educational, I do not believe it would be necessary. The repairs on the other hand, I would prefer someone of my current affiliation would do it, as my upgrades were done with them."

Grievous here, was referring to the First Order, as his Master was the one who allowed him to upgrade himself as he saw fit. Though as of yet, the upgrades he had barely did anything to Jedi, unless he just so happened to outsmart them. An idea did some to play when his weapon systems came back online, and were ready to strike, as he could take her by surprise and attack her here.

"Perhaps...a tour would be in order, Jedi. A walk and talk situation, or something like that."

He would use this walk and talk to debate wither to attack her or not, as his situation was rather dire,and he could escape rather easily if he did. He needed time to think on it though.

"Well considering I found you here, kinda beat up and falling apart...I'm guessing that you did win that particular fight."

Raising a hand the young woman gestured in the direction of the village which had sprung up near to Silver's Rest. "Even as beat up as you are, it's probably not the best idea for you to go wandering around inside the Ranger's base." Any Jedi or ranger who recognized the droid might find it suspicious, and it never paid to show off the layout of the military compound to someone you might be working against. Probably not the most charitable thing for her to think, but the padawan had learned it paid to be careful, she wasn't going to be responsible for a second leak of information. "We should be ok to take a tour of the temple though. It's pretty much an open book and we have some great gardens."

Glancing sidelong at her companion Asaraa smiled and shook her head, "If you're sure, We have some great mechanics here but I can understand loyalty and not wanting to let the enemy root around in your insides."

[member="HK-42"]

"Indeed..."

Grievous walked with her, and actually decided against attacking her here. For their past rivalry, they were getting along rather well. She was treating him with enough respect as though he didn't attack her and steal her first lightsaber.

"I find it curious...why have you been so kind to me? You've had every opportunity now to attack me, and yet you have done nothing. Nothing but being kind. Why?"

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"Why wouldn't I be?" There was a genuine note of confusion in Asaraa's voice as she tilted her head around to nod at the droid. "You've never tried to trick me or stab me in the back, when you wanted to fight me, it was always a head-on fight. And now, you're not trying to fight me. When you want to you'll come at me head on again. With that established why would I want to attack you? It wouldn't be right." The padawan offered him a bright smile, "I mean you're not planning on pulling out a hidden lightsaber and trying to stab me are you?"

[member="HK-42"]

Grievous kept walking along with her, silent as he thought about what she said. He was surprised that after he stole her original lightsaber, and became a temporary nemesis against her, she was so quick to forgive her. He shook his head and spoke back with the tone of happiness as if he was showing her the respect from one warrior to another. "No. It would be unsporting of a Warrior to attack another in cold blood outside of battle. Our Duels showed that you have the knowledge base to be a proper warrior, and you will one day be granted a warriors death." He continued with her, before stopping at a railing and staring out at the scenery of the Kashyyk Jungle, and for once enjoying the view of a planet he has been on for an extended period of time. "Has this world always been this...spectacular to see?"

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"Kashyyyk?" The padawan stopped to look out over the view, the gigantic trees that reached up for the sky, like a sea of green that stretched as far as the eye could see. "You know, it's been like this ever since I got here. I mean looking at the size of the trees I'm guessing it' been like this since forever." A soft smile pulled up the girl's lips, it was strange but she never had taken the time to really sit back and enjoy the scenery, to revel in the beauty of the planet that become her home. "Well, if I'm going to be granted a warriors death I hope it's a long time in the future. There's so much of the galaxy to see and experience, like this." As she spoke she raised a hand, waving it towards the scenery that the droid had pointed out.

He kept looking out towards the planet, before hearing the sounds of battle to his left. he turned to face a building with an arena inside of it, Grievous staring at it. How did you train to fight me? We came across each other commonly, and every time, you fought with the stance of a prepared student. He was mainly wondering how she kept up with his tactics and attacks whenever they battled one another.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

The girl's lips curled up into a smile as she followed the droid's gaze around to star at the training area. "Well, part of it is trial by actual combat," she admitted, "when you have to fight Dark Jedi and Sith Lords you get better fast, or you end up dead. The rest, My master is the Jedi Warrior and Champion of the Order, he loves to fight so...it gets a workout. Besides, if you're standing still you're stagnant and end up dead. I'd prefer not to end up there myself. I mean, it's like you upgrading and analyzing new styles to make yourself better"

Interesting...You Jedi have gotten more broad in your fighting styles and adaptivity then during my Predecessor. Most rewarding. Grievous found it greatly interesting that the Jedi have become something...stronger. Like a true Kallesh Tribe bringing up its warriors to be something mighty. Something indestructible. Something that could never be taken down from the outside...but what about the inside? How are your Counter-Espionage systems set up? Are they strong and well maintained? Have they ever caught any spies or saboteurs during times of war or Peace times?

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"I mean, they don't really share security information like that with a Padawan." Especially not padawans that had caused the largest data breach the Silver Jedi had faced in years. "We have the Shadows, their job is to do that, provide the counterintelligence, or you know, intelligence-gathering when it's needed. No other faction around now has managed to infiltrate us so...they must be doing something right." Truth be told she'd never thought about that but...it was kinda interesting to consider.

Interesting...I need to ask you something about me and...a possible option." He looked down to her, ready to ask a question he wasn't exactly planning to ask when he was first activated nor when he and her first fought. "It seems and is most likely possible my old Master, Kyrel Ren, has completely forgotten about me. What would be the possibilities of being a part of this Order? More Specifically, be your, Quote, Partner in Crime?" He felt like the First Order has abandoned him, and have left him to rust away. He will need someone else to give him marching orders because of his situation with being an HK unit. HK units usually had a master, and like an IG unit, without one they were very dangerous, especially with his upgrades that are meant to specifically kill and hunt Jedi.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom