Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reason and Beauty

Have yet to properly introduce my other character Sky'ito, but now with her bother joining the order under Junko Ike I though about properly letting people know here.

Sky'ito seeks to find and conserve knowledge of the Jedi and what she can obtain, within reason, while Tanasuki wants to master the sword and do what he can to make up for past wrongs.

Well hello, and greetings to yah [member="Tanaski Yumi"] ...be looking forward to meeting your acquaintance soon. Hope you enjoy and have fun with yer stay here at any rate whenever yah figured to want or need rp buddy. Just drop me a line or two and will be more than will help yah out best I can.

Thought Ron not much of a sword or saber kinda fella as he tends to be more of the jack of all trade Master of none sort guy. Am sure we can find some interesting adventure to do ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom