Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
* Intent: to provide the chaos galaxy with truly phenomenal scary species

* Image Credit: Source Here

* Canon: N/A

* Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
* Name: Reapers

* Designation: Sentient

* Homeworld:
* Dromund Kaas
* Dromund Vatsu
* Vjun
* Mustafar
* Any Darkside or Dark planets

* Language: Sith Language

* Average Lifespan: 200 years

* Estimated Population: Inter-Planetary

* Description: The Reapers are skeleton like figures with tattered robes that fly, they have no legs, no facial features except a mouth. They use the force to see

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
* Breathes: Type I

* Average height of adults: 2.4384 Meters (8 feet)

* Average length of adults: 3.6576 meters (12 feet with tattered robes)

* Skin color: Black

* Hair color: None

* Distinctions: Reapers are skeletal like figures with no legs, only torso, neck, head and arms, they have very thin aged looking skin that is black in color, they are so skinny you can see their rib cage up close perfectly. Their hands are old decrepit black hands with long claw like fingers. Their face is featureless except for a mouth without lips or teeth. They wear severely tattered black robes that are extremely longer than their bodies, the robes cover their head but has an opening for the mouth. They have a darkside aura that emits a feeling of anyone near to feel freezing cold and complete sadness.

* Races: not a sub species

* Strengths:
+They can suck life force out of living things
+Claws have a lethal venom in them for when they scratch someone
+They can fly extremely high and extremely fast
+They can use a few force powers especially darkside powers such as force flight, force drain and force sight, as well as telepathy and telekinesis.

* Weaknesses:
-They have an extreme weakness to solar weapons
-They can be easily destroyed by a lightsaber
-Blasters can damage them

CULTURE
* Diet: Carnivore, The Reapers eat raw meat, they also consume life force of people as food and to sustain their own life. Plants, grains, vegetables and fruits are deadly to them.

* Communication: Telepathy and whispering like echo voice of only Sith Language

* Technology level: None

* Religion/Beliefs: The Reapers believe the bogan is a powerful force that needs death to sustain their life so they suck out the souls/life force of people in beliefs they are feeding the Darkside.

* General behavior: This species does not build, they live in caves or dark areas, they look for mates through the force, strongest auras of a reaper are usually matched. They hunt anything that isn't them for food and to protect the darkside, however they will not hunt or attack anyone they sense the darkside around. The children are raised to follow their beliefs and to hunt and protect itself.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
No one knows for sure how the Reapers came about, but they showed up during the great galactic war and aided the Resurgant Sith Empire in the war against the republic. After the war they remained hidden on dark and darkside planets following the belief that the darkside was a great and powerful force that must be protected so they have dedicated their lives to protecting it from all lightsiders. They are terrified of solar weapons and bright lights, they have however gone face to face against Jedi using lightsabers knowing they could easily be killed by one, a sense of pride among them dying to protect the darkside.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Hello there,

Okay, right off the bat we have some issues related to the creature's use of Force abilities.

Darth Vyrassu said:
+They can use basic force powers especially darkside powers
As per this rule, we normally don't allow any species to be completely Force Sensitive/Dead. Having a few Force abilities is fine, but they can't compare to the skill of a trained Force User.

Please settle on a few passive and/or active abilities you would like for this species, and balance them out accordingly. Then we'll proceed.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Darth Vyrassu said:
+They can use basic force powers especially darkside powers

As a baseline, your species cannot fully force sensitive, as in using the force like a trained FU. They may have a few force abilities as a default, but that's it.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

After reviewing it I have two things I need tweaked, before i can stamp it.

First of- I'd like you to make these guys Sithspawn. I don't need them to be created right now. Maybe they were created once upon a time by Dark Lords of the Sith in the past, maybe its lost to history. But that way we have a rationale for them having these interesting abilities. Otherwise... it becomes far more complicated and you'd need to cut them down/balance them out way more with additional rationale.

Second- Please tweak your blaster weakness. Because as it stands? Blasters hurts and do damage. That is pretty standard. If you put in that they do more damage to them than usual, I will be more than fine with this. Alternatively you could replace it with a different weakness. As long as this is something tangible and exploitable in combat, it should be fine.

Tag me once these changes have been made and I will take another look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom