Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaper Company

Agent Iron Maiden

A
REAPER COMPANY
Skull-Wings-psd52639.png
We once fought for something.
But, abandoned by our nations,
and turned to the shadows we are united by one thing,
Our skills as soldiers.
Now we fight for each other, we fight for the soldier next to us.
We are a Nation of Soldiers, onto themselves.
We are Reaper Company.
INTRODUCTION:
Reaper Company is a Private Military Contractor which specializes in several conventional and unconventional warfare operations ranging from: Combat Ops, Black Ops, Espionage, Sabotage and Target Extraction, Elimination and Infiltration. The company large in part accepts most contracts except for acts of terrorism/political assassination/genocide.

The leader of Reaper company is Company Commander Iron Maiden, former Galactic Republic Commando and Special Ops Officer who had served in the Republic Armed Forces since the very beginning of the Old Sith-Republic Wars. She is supported by her two co-commanders the mysterious Executive Officer [member="Zoltan Rarsk"], a betrayed spy-master and intelligence expert and Tactical Commander [member="Willa Isard"], a wayward sharpshooter with a past that has crossed paths with Maiden's back in the Republic days.

Together they have created a home for lost soldiers without a cause, carrying out unsavory missions for their clients while upholding their own sense of valor. But, beneath all this is the continued conspiracies of the Iron Maiden and her personal war against all wars as perpetrated by what she sees as the corrupt and bloated skeleton of the war mongering nation-states.

COMPANY ORGANIZATION:
Executive Committee:
-Iron Maiden, Commander (Combat Teams) (Codename: Iron Maiden, Boss)
-Zoltan Rarsk, Executive Officer - Intelligence Master (Intelligence Units) (Codename: Skull Face)
-Willa Isard, Tactical Commander (Combat Teams) (Codename: TBA)

Combat Unit Teams: (Currently Recruiting)
Intelligence Unit: (Currently Recruiting)
Medical Team: (NPC + Currently Recruiting)
R&D Team: (NPC + Currently Recruiting)

COMPANY PROTOCOL:
Secrecy and Intel Control -
When joining the reaper Company, your real name is never used - your real name is only for the (major faction) other allegiances you operate in. When in the Reaper Company you shall be addressed by your company codename or CC (which you may choose). Your CC is usually constructed of a adjective and then a noun - e.g. Raging Bull, Steel Wookie, etc. These are to be used during all Ops, Missions and On-Base Ops. Remember you may work in the meantime with any other faction but your allegiance secretly is to the Maiden and the Company. Do not disclose information of Reaper Ops Detail to anyone else outside of the Company or you will be disowned and hunted. Loyalty to the Nation of Soldiers is paramount.

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
[member="Iron Maiden"]

Also, If anybody cares, I've been stocking Reaper Company up on Droid soldiers, gunships and probes! Look at my posting history within The Marketplace if you wish to know more.

Anyways, I'm the XO, Zoltan Rarsk, the resident maniacally evil spymaster. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

[member="Iron Maiden"] Hi, slicer reporting in. I am interested in joining however, I was wondering how the following would fare with the Reaper Company.

The description of this faction mentions the importance of secrecy and loyalty so while Dietrich is well versed in the practice and importance of discretion, he is currently most concerned about his own best interests above all. This is due to him being rogue for his whole career. In addition to this, while Dietrich would be willing to follow instructions, there are times where he would probably break and bend th rules so he can employ his own methods.

Agent Iron Maiden

A
[member="Dietrich Klein"]

Doing your own thing is quite alright. And if he does break the rules it could add to some good drama - maybe Maiden would have to take him under her wing, train him, teach him a thing or two.

The bit about loyalty and secrecy is more Ops Protocol. i.e. only use your codename during operations, do not divulge Op Details, do not give away Home Base location, do not betray your fellow battle brothers and sisters. Etc.

If you ever decide to leave the group you can, just be wary of how you do it. Because we will keep an eye on you - in case you, give up some secrets. ;) There is plenty of wiggle room to do your own thing.

[member="Iron Maiden"] Thanks :D

[member="Glaze Starchaser"] Despite the fact that Dietrich is a poor fighter, people can be quite scary when you trigger their PTSD but if you wish to continue - be my guest :)

[member="Glaze Starchaser"] You could, if you can catch him. He may not be a good fighter but he is a good runner. If there was a competition for cowardly running/escaping from a fight, Dietrich would surely win XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom