Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaching to the Past - Request

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Alright, so, I've recently gotten the itch to flesh out Marek's backstory. And what better way to do that than with some good ole in-verse immersion.

While some of his story is fleshed out, his family life, really, I'm looking to expand beyond that.
What I've got for Facts right now are:
  • Marek is part of the Starchaser line a writer created family with strong ties to traditional Imperial (Mostly Thrawn/Fel) concepts and creeds, however his father was not completely taken by this idea, did not enlist in any form of Imperial (Fel or otherwise) Service and took to life on the Rim as a fringed of sorts.
  • Marek knew of the Force, but was never really trained in it, relying on instinct, which brought out his Force Reflex ability
  • His family spent time among the Zeison Sha and the concepts here echoed with the Starchasers and had a hand to play in pushing Marek to the CIS/Templar
  • His father helped with issues on Xi Char, and with the founders of the Haor Chall Engineering corp.
  • After his parents were murdered, he spent time among the Zeison Sha until he ventured on his own

What I'm looking for, to flesh out, and would love some collaboration if I can find it is:
  • Time spent on the run, if anyone has a character that is a criminal, into a smuggling rap, or any form of GTA on space ships, Marek was doing that along the Rim. Marek would be ~21-25
  • Anyone with any interest in fleshing out Zeison Sha on the board, granted this would be a younger Marek, (16 to 20)
  • Any characters having done time on Kessel, there is some time where Marek was captured.
  • Law Enforcement looking for either a past capture or a situation where a character got away, and this could turn around to be brought to the current time window.
So, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom