Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reaching Out for a Vision

High on a hill in the middle of nowhere, Quill looked out across a frozen lake and made himself comfortable. He played with imagining pictures in the windswept ice. A pair of nested boulders made a seat and a shelter from the breeze's attempts to distract.

In due course he sank into the Force and reached out.

A new threat had prompted meetings and commitments and uncomfortable alliances. In response to a massacre at Polis Massa, leaders had asked Quill to try for a sense of where these new dark side marauders might strike next.

What would he see in the ice?

OOC/ Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Pheretha Ren Khohnuirrann Stormmantle XXXVI Rul Tondar Rul Tondar The Seer Shade of Decay Shade of Decay Eschara Ren Eschara Ren Firrerreo Firrerreo If any of you feel like tossing in scraps of visions, things Quill might glimpse or intuit or even interact with from afar, go nuts. This is all remote, just a hermit trying for a vision.

Ikrarbytec

I

22ZEQWWUAUV01532560489298.png

I shall be taking this vision with permission from BOD Staff
R E A C H I N G O U T F O R A V I S I O N
The frost ice would become clearer with each step into the force taken
shattered and unbroken were all that remained
A whirlwind of sand would be seen, flowing throughout a rough desert plane. Its dunes and spires freed of industrial development
Off and off the vision went through the vast deserts into a city of some kind now revealed to be Oasis City as the mist faded, then zipped away soon as it came thundering through the deep caverns
One mighty sith lord was slain by great champions of old, his power still felt. Terrible and fear driven for none could match him but fell he did upon his throne. Sensing a cascading feeling of dread even now through the very ice
through the gorge the vision went to a large palace upon a rocky outcrop, zooming inside to see a corpulent hutt upon his throne. White with black streaks across his form, decorated with jewels and fine slave women around his marble lounger. Master of this land it wouldn't say, but none could deny that the hutt ruled with absolute authority.
the vision ripped past the hutt through a small chamber, entrenched in stone masonry as sand berated against it to form a rough outline of the name "Borrodus Mancheron Boggurobb II", although to whom this hutt was is still a mystery but further research would require.
The vision twisted and turned as it zoomed through the various mercenaries outside the palace, fortified and entrenched so that none may challenge him. Nor any sign of easy passage through the peerless deserts. Zooming once again through the landscape until it came to a mighty flag broken and battered with the emblem of the Silver Jedi Concord.
The vision faded to shadow, as it reemerged even stronger outside the old factory that quickly became more clear. The ancient zakuulian architecture would be clear and the factory showed signs of life. The vision twisted away from the factory, as four shadows stood over a vast army of skytroopers.
The ice became whole again, as the vision faded from view and mindset.

Khohnuirrann Stormmantle XXXVI Much appreciated.

The vision dug its claws into Quill the whole way back home. After browsing the limited databases available, he compiled a message to Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun for distribution to any necessary allies.

Vision successful. I believe they will strike a desert world in Hutt Space next, perhaps at a city built around an oasis. I saw a torn Silver Jedi flag — the planet might have been under their control once, or might still be. I saw a Hutt Lord and the name Borrodus, and a heavily fortified Hutt palace. I also saw ancient ruins, nonhuman ruins, waking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom