Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Re: Threads

I've somewhat returned after some stuff with my heart. It's still being figured out, but after the test today I've felt way less stressed and more eager to write again. So, time for that handy list:

New Stories:
  • Kahlil is the Shield of the Jedi now and I want to do more along those lines. Training, exploring the Alliance to see where he can help, outside the Alliance to do the same, fight some baddies, etc.
  • I've got my anti Force guy Micheal Nox Micheal Nox who's whole deal is killing the Force, and I'd like to do some things with that too. Making some buddies with other like minded individuals (Gonna have to stress a pass on actual Force Users though. This guy will kill any of those folks. If you think you got a reason why he shouldn't, maybe it'll work. But please don't go "Haha look my force user would totally work with them!" cause that ain't the story I'm looking for him to write.)
  • Iris Arani Iris Arani is one of my favorite characters to write. She's been kinda low on muse lately, but I'd like to swing back into it. She's super not into violence now, hung up her lightsaber, spends her time as a full time medical student and part time healer in the Halls of Healing. Got an idea with that?
Old Stories:
  • Ok I lied about the old threads. Those are giving me anxiety for some reason. So new stuff.
Poke me in a DM, post here, toss me a poke on Discord. You know how it works.

Last edited:
I'm glad the heart stuff is getting figured out and you aren't as stressed! <3

I'm getting ready to post a new character and would love to do something with you! I'll reach out when I've got it up and what not.

I'm going to be doing very Blame! Inspired story soon, once ice finished the intro:

Rescue mission into unknown space where a system of machine builders continue to work on an endless space city after their owners were wiped out by the Gulag virus.

I'm going to be doing very Blame! Inspired story soon, once ice finished the intro:

Rescue mission into unknown space where a system of machine builders continue to work on an endless space city after their owners were wiped out by the Gulag virus.

I'm lost, but I also don't know what Blame is and don't see what it's meant to suggest from the link. I like the pun tho

Joland Graves

J
Hey, glad you're doing better. I'm still very new and would be down to write some time.

Joland is whatever, any experience is a good experience. He's currently kicking Valery's butt in a training session

I also have Cithria Zratis who I haven't written with yet but does healer stuff.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

I'm sorry to hear you were having heart problems but I'm glad to know you're doing better. My partner suffers from them herself and they can be quite frightening. Do take care over there!

With regards to old threads, we can set ours aside if you would prefer it. I would much prefer you take things easy!

I am very interested in your Anti-force character, I am looking for someone to work with Drydic, as he heavily distrusts Force Users.

Maybe we could form a half alliance of some sort? Or at Drydic could provide monetary payment and support in exchange for dead Force Users?

Either way, I am cool for whatever!

I would be down to do something. I am pretty open to something long term!

Garlen Zorabos

Supreme Leader of Ord Bostadus
Micheal Nox Micheal Nox would be a perfect character to team up with Garlen. Garlen sees force users as tools (to be fair he sees everyone as tools) and unfair ones at that. He would be very interested in seeing how Micheal’s power works and possibly weaponize it.

Micheal Nox Micheal Nox would be a perfect character to team up with Garlen. Garlen sees force users as tools (to be fair he sees everyone as tools) and unfair ones at that. He would be very interested in seeing how Micheal’s power works and possibly weaponize it.

You misunderstand. Micheal is just a dude who wants to kill the Force. He doesn't have special abilities or even the Force to use. Just a can do attitude and some artifacts he's picked up along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom