Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rayliav'enci

Rayliav'enci

If I was green, I would die.
ValL4Whi.jpeg

NAME: Rayliav'enci, styled Raylia Venci
FACTION: Silver Sanctum Coalition
SPECIES: Twi'lek
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 175 lbs
EYES: Emerald green
SKIN: Deep blue with some white markings on her lekku
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, Light side

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
+ Encyclopedic knowledge galactic history and culture.
+ Highly organized and methodical.
- Realist renegade - disagrees with strict interpretations of Jedi principles.
- Loner - hard time trusting people.

APPEARANCE:
She is a deep blue skinned Twi'lek. She prefers black leggings, boots, and a crop top with a silver headdress and belt.

BIOGRAPHY:

Rayliav'enci was born on Ryloth and given over to the Jedi Order when she was an infant. She spent her time growing up on Corellia where she was taken as a padawan to a man named Valo Drak. She studied diligently with him, he showed her a love of the arts. She danced for stress relief and began to paint in her spare time. Valo was an amateur archaeologist and Ray took it up as her focus, going on to get degrees in Archaeology and Linguistics from a university on Corellia. Soon after she finished her doctoral work, she passed her trials and was knighted.
When she was a young knight, she became involved with another knight named Jen-Dai. Although they carried on in secret for some time, Jen-Dai felt that there was no room in the Code for them to be together. He eventually ended the relationship, devastating Raylia. After Master Drak's death, she became disillusioned with the Order over time, although she remained with the temple training younglings and padawans. As of late, she has left the Order to seek answer on her own regarding her views on the Force.

SHIP:
Cloakshape fighter.

WEAPONS:
Blue bladed lightsaber
She is a master of Djem So.

FORCE POWERS:
TK - Mastered
Telepathy
- Mastered
Sense - Mastered
Speed - Mastered
Jump - Mastered
Healing - Mastered
Absorb - Mastered
Barrier - Mastered
Animal Friendship - Expert
Empathy - Adept

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

PUBLIC:
The Stand
I Know You From Somewhere
Kaadara Sunset

Disagrees with the Interpretation!
We're going to get along splendidly. Not to be a pain, but do you have links to your old board, as it looks like you're trying to transfer in a Master.

Also, welcome to the Galactic Alliance!

[member="Rayliav'enci"]

Rayliav'enci

If I was green, I would die.
I was putting it in the rank transfer thread. This is another JvS character like my Sinistra account (and Eralam and Reverance) who have lost their oldest posts which included her training. I have placed 2 post links in the rank tranfer where she is identified as a Master by the High Council and then promoted to the Council of First Knowledge.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom