Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxis Independent Designs Storefront

=== Company emblem coming soon ===​
Welcome to Raxis Independent Designs valued customer! We here at RID are always pleased to provide for you the best materials and equipment for persons and personnel that we can. From creating a material that can withstand the hazards of the many different hazards of the galaxy to equipment that can fit any and all species, RID devotes our time to providing nothing but the best for you all. So please sit back, kick up your feet, and browse our products! We hope it meets all of your desires and demands.
================================================================================================
Personnel Equipment
Terrestrial Environment Equipment:
HE Suit- A suit designed to withstand everything from acid rain to electrical storms. It is vacuum sealed so able to be used in space settings. Able to be used hooked into the HE helmet to project information off of it.

HE Helmet- A helmet perfect for those who work in labor fields such as mining and even exploration. This helmet is vacuum sealed and comes with a special echo location mapping system and toxicity level meter built into the advanced filtration system. Perfectly compatible with the HE Suit.

Aquatic Environment Equipment:
ABS Dive Suit- A suit specially designed for spending time underwater. Includes an artificial gill and pressure resistant materials to allow deep diving.

ABS Attachment- A special artificial gill device that can be used directly over the mouth and nose or attached to a helmet to allow for unlimited underwater breathing.

================================================================================================​
Non-Personnel Equipment
Environmental Equipment:
BDS Generator- A shield generator that creates atmospheric shields for biodomes. Able to create a shield as small as 2 kilometers up to as large as desired. Able to be customized for specific needs within the dome. WARNING: Must have at least 2 to create a shield. Can not work alone.

TELAR System- A terreformer specialized for land and air. Able to create a network with other TELAR and TEA systems to improve effectiveness.

TEA System- A terraformer specialized for aquatic environments. Able to create a network with other TEA and TELAR systems to improve effectiveness.
Habitation Equipment:
AWP System- A water purification system and well pump for providing clean sources of water even in the most hazardous of locations.

================================================================================================​
Materials & Components
Materials:
Silicar- The best material on the market for handling hazardous environments, the stress of constant pressure, and sudden impact commonly encountered during labor and exploration. Not suitable for combat use.

Components:
Kintetic Recharger- A component designed to recharge power cells by converting kinetic energy into a form that is usable by power cells. Able to fit in everything from holopads to droids.

RID has the right to refuse service to anyone and everyone. The reasons for why are for the owner Gray Raxis to decide and he may or may not give them. Such actions will be rare, but you have been warned.

Titan

50 kilograms of silicar. And a HE suit + Helmet. If this purchase is approved I can give RID a commercial in the Echoy'la opening race of the Intergalactic Podracing Legue. [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="James Justice"]

Let me pop you with a stun bolt (again) and we have a deal! I wont even bother figuring up how much you owe. Just give me the digits to your bank account and I will take out what I need......just maybe not what I need for this purchase's payment.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

Approved. And yeah, the market needs more stuff like this for sure. If you ever need more feel free to come back. I'll even throw in a nice discount next time.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

This order was just for my ship and crew, so yes, I'll probably be back.

Actually, throw in another dozen of each. Lately I've been needing low-profile gear for team covert operations in bad environmental conditions.

[member="Gray Raxis"] I would like to buy Silicar. All you have. I would like to work out a contract for your organization to supply Imperium Forge Works with Silicar for an indeterminate period of time. If you accept I will send an emissary from Rothana to a location of your choosing to discuss payment and delivery options.

"To a Mr. [member="Gray Raxis"],

I have a keen interest in your Kinetic Rechargers, and for the purpose of a personal project I am interested in acquiring a small number of them, ten preferably. I would also enjoy it, if you were so generously inclined, to allow me an eleventh Recharger for the purpose of deconstruction and possible reverse engineering. It's a handy bit of technology I want to understand and perhaps improve for myself. I understand that this isn't usually good business practice to allow customers or competitors to know how to construct your products, but perhaps I can make it up to you with a personal commission from my own workshop. I assume you are aware of the quality of my products, and will see this as an excellent benefit and opportunity to you.

Signed,

Triam Akovin"

[member="Triam Akovin"]

<Your purchase of the 11 rechargers is approved, but you will find reverse engineering to be very difficult. The item uses silicar to handle multiple functions and without it the item can not remain in its compact size. You are welcome to try however and if you do manage to repeat the process then we can talk about a tech swap.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom