Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravenwood Industries

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Logo_of_Ravenwood.jpg
Ravenwood Industries was created by Noah Corek as a sort of private army for Hekler'Kok, Ravenwood being a subsidiary of Hekler'Kok and therefore it is both funded and armed by its parent company. The main reason Noah created Ravenwood is because that sometimes pirates or evil people would get a hold of his weapons, but what if he cut out the middle man and made sure the weapons went to right people? So Ravenwood was created, making it so that Noah could give weapons to Ravenwood and then they would take contracts, ensuring that most of the weapons Noah sold, didn't fall into the wrong hands. Ravenwood is made up of a motley group of ex-soldiers from all corners of the galaxy, except the Sith, which are expressly forbidden within the Ravenwood ranks, there are ex-soldiers from the Confederacy, Protectorate, Republic, Fringe, Mnenchei Dominion, Fel Imperium and there are even a few Mandalorians floating around, this level of diversity in both tactics and procedures, while sometimes causes friction, allows for a extremely diverse operator base allowing for more missions to be taken.
bsg_cmc_rank_pins_by_wolff60-d2kcs6a.png
Unit Structure (Infantry):
Squad-10 Operators (1 Engineer, 1 Heavy Trooper, 1 Marksman, 2 Medics and 5 Riflemen) and 1 ISCE-1
Platoon-10 Squads
Company-2 Platoons and 5 Squads
Battalion- 4 Companies

Unit Structure (Spec Ops):
Team- 4 Operators
Strike Team- 3 Teams
Unit- 4 Strike Teams

Unit Structure (Cavalry):
Patrol-3 Thorn-class ICV's
Group-3 Patrol's and 3 Nariom-class Tanks
Attack Group-5 Patrols,2 Groups and 3 Flint-class Medium Tanks
(More to Come)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Looking through the directory, Ridist stumbled upon a little gem in the rough. He couldn't help but to notice that their rank insignia looked a lot like something naughty, particularly the Generals. Could this be a coincidence?
"I'm with another contractor, uh, does Ravenwood do collabs?"
[member="Noah Corek"]​

[member="Noah Corek"]

As usual, Lysle was ever eager to find a PMC. With his plans in mind, it required a large sum of credits and guns to push around the cards he wanted to play. He sent out a message through an encrypted channel to Ravenwood.

"I've got a few jobs, and I'm looking for some men to help me out. You guys still kicking?"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]
A message would come from the head of Ravenwood.
"Unfortunenately Mr. Rigger, due to your relations with the Fringe Confederacy, I have no choice but to question your motives."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom