Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rave Merrill's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in the know, there's a little house in the jungle, on the outskirts of a city. The planet's called Varunda IX, and it's a nice one. Sometimes the little house's Ithorian apprentices take things into the city to sell, often by consignment, sometimes through the secret basement level of the furniture shop 'Mill & Inkan.'

The workshop's representatives also sell directly to hospital administrators and can sometimes be contacted via HoloNet alchemy fan forums.

Suffice it to say, if you want to get your hands on some of Rave Merrill's adult work, that's generally doable. They command high prices, but are sometimes donated to worthy causes. All of the following items are Light Side in orientation.

***​
Ankarres Wood - A specially bred and treated form of Force-sensitive tree, helpful in the curing of Sithspawn. The wood has other healing benefits. Available in the following forms, in limited quantity:

• Tree of Ankarres (living)
  • Plank of Ankarres
  • Billet of Ankarres
  • Sawdust of Ankarres
  • Homemade Paper of Ankarres
  • Tea of Ankarres
  • Plywood of Ankarres

Grip of Enlightenment - Can restore and heal damaged or blocked memories.

Force-sensitive Trees - A nice thing to have around the home.

***​
New custom work (partial old portfolio found in the old AEI thread):

[member="Rave Merrill"] May I enquire if can get your expertise to help me design my new armour, I have phrik metal to be remoulded to me

(ooc name change and tags request ave gone in just waiting for them to go through)

Matreya

*wasn't remembered*

*wails/sobs*

Lol

Waddup with an Ankarres tree? Living. Preferably young. Would go nice with the Force Sens one I have in Damien's office.

Rave Merrill said:
Tree of Ankarres (living)

Rave Merrill said:
Grip of Enlightenment - Can restore and heal damaged or blocked memories.
Rave Merrill said:
Force-sensitive Trees - A nice thing to have around the home.

The Guildhouse would like to purchase the following items for their temples. ( currently four)

Also, as an anonymous gift, Arceneau Trade would like to purchase the same amount of items and donate them to the Galactic Alliance and to Silver Sanctum.

[member="Rave Merrill"] - Wouldn't mind to see about picking up a potted plant/young sapling version of the Ankarres Tree for my place in Socorro. If the academy takes off as I hope, I might see about a few more, if they can grow in a subterranean or desert environment. Might be useful training Jedi Guardians and sheltering the lost Corellians to have those about, for the vibe of the place and for healing properties. Wouldn't mind a pouch or two of the Ankarres Tea, if you'd be so kind. Might have some more things I'll be seeking from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom